Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Who Is The Person, The Voice Behind Big Brother (biggie) Naija? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Person, The Voice Behind Big Brother (biggie) Naija? (2490 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule / The Big Voice Behind Big Brother Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Person, The Voice Behind Big Brother (biggie) Naija? by bongolistik(m): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2017
BBNaija 2017 is on and will be ending on Sunday the 9th of April, but the big and puzzling question yet to be factually unravelled is the person behind the voice of Big brother (Biggie) himself.

That lovely and invisible voice that usually speak to the housemates from nowhere 'housemates this is big brother... please report to the diary room'.

Who is the man (Biggie)?

I was shocked to know that his identity is shielded in utmost secrecy that even as I ask this question, nobody, not even a famous TV personality has come out to disclose Biggie's identity but those that did were only guessing.

Like Frank Edoho of who wants to be a millionaire concluded that Biggie is Actor Ejike Ibedilo but he accepted he is not 100% sure that he said so because his voice sounded like his.. Now can't people have similar voices?

Then others say that Biggie is Yomi Blaq, while some are even suspecting that Biggie is Yul Edochie.

On my part, I was just thinking that Biggie Naija is just one white guy, maybe probably from South Africa that is the brain behind the show, but some revelations are proving me wrong already.

Please who among you is sure and that knows who Biggie is.

In fact in a simple term, who is Biggie, the voice behind Big brother Naija show 2017 in the house?

We will also like to see his picture
Re: Who Is The Person, The Voice Behind Big Brother (biggie) Naija? by JOEFY: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2017
so wait, you typed all this, and no one commented, wow, pele!
Re: Who Is The Person, The Voice Behind Big Brother (biggie) Naija? by bongolistik(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2017
JOEFY:
so wait, you typed all this, and no one commented, wow, pele!
probably those that know are yet to see
Re: Who Is The Person, The Voice Behind Big Brother (biggie) Naija? by Otapipia: 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olisa Adibua
Re: Who Is The Person, The Voice Behind Big Brother (biggie) Naija? by bongolistik(m): 6:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Otapipia:
Olisa Adibua
sure?

(1) (Reply)

Stripper Shows Off Money She Earned In Just One Night (photos) Its Very Massive / Merlin Is Back / Prem Ratan Dhan Payo 2015 Hindi Full Hd Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.