Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi (34159 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by rugged7(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
lol,
cow=aboki,
illiterate, dan dauda dem.... grin

youngG10:
hausa.....the most beautiful tribe in nigeria....am so proud to be hausa/ful
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by newbornmacho(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:
Your ladies make the worst wives in this country. Sorry to say. Poorly educated, minimally hands on even at home, ridiculously uncreative with poor initiative taking ability, inclined to rudeness, masters at hypocrisy, etc. But yea you are pretty.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by kaystick86(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Great job (Eyes of Insanity)
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by henryderek: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Amarabae:
who are the "they". Hausa or Fulani?

I give it to fulani, those saying hausa are beautiful na mixture of both hausa and fulani that married each other.. Hausa are ugly
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by princessayesha(f): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
That is how shehu yar adua went and proposed to another lady cry
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by gnykelly(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:

have you heard of shuwa Arabs.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by dejisky(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Touching each other before marriage is haram. Hypocrite people.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Adebowale89(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:

visit eastern Nigeria and your comment will change. aside from their miscellaneous character. I give the most beautiful to the eastern bae!
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Saintmary(f): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
The photographer could have suggested various styles. It doesn't have to be head matter all the way. Congrats though.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by youngest85(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
carinmom:

Yes we rock

How Una take rock?
Show ur pics make confirm
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by breakeven: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:
You forgot to add and the most violent and hate filled tribe in Nigeria
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by wisenewgem(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
www79995:
grin

Scam. . BEWARE. . I'm a living witness
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Ramlay(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
who is Buhar? Bleep him and bana sonsa yanzu. Who told you we all support him? I'm not his supporter anymore

I know people like u will not by any means support buhari, due to the fact ur parent and rats are like 5&6
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by aleeyus(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
praxs:

Fulanis, shuwas and the igbos are the most beautiful. Hausas are dirty and ugly.by the way, abdulsalam isny hausa by tribe
I'm Fulani but i call my self Hausa, cuz some of our families are hausas some fulani
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Frankdamaxx(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
money121:
Umar will wed Hadiza on April 15th in Minna....The wedding Invitations are for VIP only as the couple do not want a crowd present when they take their wedding vows

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/04/ex-president-abdulsalami-abubakars-son.html?m=1

For VIP now, when your daddy was taking our money he didn't take only VIP own o. Anyways, Kontinue..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor / Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Reveals More Details On Drug Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.