Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi (34158 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Gotcha but we are not violent people. We are cul people

If you guyz r cool, can i stand in a market or in a midst of people in the north and criticize buhari govt without you attacking me?

2 Likes

Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by idris4r83(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Amarabae:
who are the "they". Hausa or Fulani?
fulani
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Otiwaikuku: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=MDsambo post=55344187][/quote]Also the problem of this country called Nigeria.You people should better open yours so that the poverty and illitrace in that region will be reduced

1 Like

Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Amarabae(f): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2017
idris4r83:
fulani
Fulanis are goodlooking. I thought you are talking about Hausas.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by dhardline(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2017
See fine couple biko nu... Not all those ones that will come and be grabbing ass and bress just to show off nonsense pre-wedding pic.

1 Like

Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by juman(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Hiss
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:
hausa.....the most beautiful tribe in nigeria....am so proud to be hausa/ful
Abegi, Hausas are naturally dirrtty. It's only the rich ones that take care of themselves.

Congratulations to the couple!!

3 Likes

Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Burgerlomo: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Happy married life
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by stevecantrell: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Nathdoug:
Why hausa men dey get long dick?? Just wondering

Just like the Kolokokoi tribe near the Zambezi river in Central Eastern Africa the Fulanic Nomads apply a paste made of herbs and animal fat to their newborn males.
This causes prepubertal replication of phallic smooth muscle and connective tissue before the age of 10. The growth is further enhanced
exponentially by a surge in testosterone levels at onset of puberty, giving the subject a mssive member by the age of 17.

After spending several days with the tribes of
close the forests bordering Zambia and DRC, they finally revealed their secret...

made in the RSA.

Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by idris4r83(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2017
Amarabae:
Fulanis are goodlooking. I thought you are talking about Hausas.
they are now mixed due to high rate of inter tribal marriages and u can hardly differentiate between hausa n fulanis, thats y they call them "hausa fulani"

1 Like

Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by hucienda: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2017
I have come to the conclusion that there are two versions of Islam in Nigeria.

One for the elites. The other for the masses.

HML Umar and Hadiza.

4 Likes

Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by ABOKI9ja: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2017
hoodmenconcept:

If you guyz r cool, can i stand in a market or in a midst of people in the north and criticize buhari govt without you attacking me?
who is Buhar? Bleep him and bana sonsa yanzu. Who told you we all support him? I'm not his supporter anymore
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by hibroym(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2017
Why Is The Guy Locking His Forhead Wt D Girl.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Olopsy01(f): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2017
It mustn't be revealing before it looks beautiful.Lovely Couple.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by praxs(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:
Fulanis, shuwas and the igbos are the most beautiful. Hausas are dirty and ugly.by the way, abdulsalam isny hausa by tribe
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by airminem(f): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2017
Exboy, Happy Married Life.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by AreaFada2: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2017
gocac:
i still pity those that give out there 12yrs old Daughters...... in the name of religious and useless tradition.

And the elite send their daughters to do Master's abroad before marriage. And the most elite daughters do id tie headscarf, never hijab.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by 360command: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:
your girls wey b like bathroom slippers. your girls be like Burkinabe, Malians, Niger, it is not me that said it, somebody saw some Malian immigrant women and said,"Alata eni Mali, baku"- Nigerians and Malians are the same. I saw that as insult but I thought of it again, he was right to an extent.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:

You are confused, Fulani colonized Hausa ....which one are you, there is nothing like hausa/fulani ..... probably am British/ Nigeria. No wonder they are killing you in Southern Kaduna
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2017
Fulanis are immigrants from outside Nigeria who settled and intermarried with Hausas. The Fulanis have Arabic origin and so are very good looking. cool
So it is safe to say that PMB is not a Nigerian! undecided
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Rexnegro(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:
and the most hostile n violent tribe in nigeria....see our commonwealth in this prewedding pictures alone imagine how the wedding go come be....hausa has the most political thieves in nigeria....
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by farouk0403(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2017
Nathdoug:
Why hausa men dey get long dick?? Just wondering

Are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by phenol33(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2017
gocac:
i still pity those that give out there 12yrs old Daughters...... in the name of religious and useless tradition.
is the lady in the pic 12yrs old?? envy is too bad and is evil.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:

The most beautiful tribe in Nigeria? angry

Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by farouk0403(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2017
Amarabae:
are you hausa or fulani? Stop conjoining the both.
Btw hausas are Not the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria. who dash them?

There is pure Hausa

There is pure fulani

There is inter marriages between the former and the latter, and thats how we come about hausa fulani.

in katsina you will see beautiful fulani girls but they cant speak fulfulde,

while in Adamawa you will see pure fulani they cant even understand hausa.

while in kano and sokoto you will find real hausa's they are normally short and dark.

But as i said earlier due to the intermarraiges, most of the northerners are mixed breed.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by bigiyaro(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:
grow up, there is nothing like "hausa/fulani" hausa is hausa, fulani is fulani... The hausas are the indigenous people of some parts of Northern Nigeria especially kano state, they were defeated by the fulani jihadists way back in time who dominated and ruled them. the hausa/fulani shiit was coined to give a little sense of belonging to the hausas.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by umarshehu58(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
The rich doesn't want the poor. Make dem chop dere rice n drink finish
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by abnsugbe: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
money121:
Umar will wed Hadiza on April 15th in Minna....The wedding Invitations are for VIP only as the couple do not want a crowd present when they take their wedding vows

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/04/ex-president-abdulsalami-abubakars-son.html?m=1

i always ask this Question:Why did the lady not Married off at 8 or 9 Years?..This is to Tell u that Islam is a slavery Most to the Poor People.
The other day,Atiku daughter Graduated from Harvard Univeristy,why did nt she not go to learn Koran and islam..why was she not Married off at infant age?
Like one woman said,Islam is NEVER a RELIGIOn but a CULT!!!!!
Quote me,The Poor Suffer MOST both in islam and Christanity.

1 Like

Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by abnsugbe: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
gocac:

i always ask this Question:Why did the lady not Married off at 8 or 9 Years?..This is to Tell u that Islam is a slavery Most to the Poor People.
The other day,Atiku daughter Graduated from Harvard Univeristy,why did nt she not go to learn Koran and islam..why was she not Married off at infant age?
Like one woman said,Islam is NEVER a RELIGIOn but a CULT!!!!!
Quote me,The Poor Suffer MOST both in islam and Christanity.
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:

And the most deadly and terrorist in Nigeria
Re: Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi by sniperr007(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
youngG10:
r u beautiful or handsome?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Reveals More Details On Drug Deal / Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.