Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,371 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Random Etiquette - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Random Etiquette (264 Views)

Preaching Etiquette / Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations / Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Random Etiquette by toyinaremu(f): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2017
I will conclude on fashion in this paragraph before my random thoughts and it is pregnant women's fashion.

Pregnancy is not a license to shabby or indecent dressing. Being a pregnant woman, you know that your protruded stomach will push your dress up and may make it shorter, why not look into wearing another one that will cover your stomach and even your thigh. Most times, you'll see some pregnant women with skimpy dresses and trying to hold it down because of breeze, why the stress?

Also avoid putting on tight clothes as a pregnant woman. Wear free flowing gown, not the tight ones that would show the details of your bump.

You can be pregnant, decent and classy no matter your financial capability.

Now to the main topic; I was in the bus this morning trying to meditate and get down to writing but the person sitting behind me won't allow the free flow of meditation because he was up to singing loud even though they are Christian songs, then I remember that this issue is common among believers.

You can worship God in a public place without disturbing another person except you're up for evangelism, there are some other Christians in that place that are up to something else too!

Another thing is playing music, my husband loves listening to music and messages especially when he's not driving even you seated beside him, you might not know because he uses his earphones. Many are guilty of playing music without ear piece and would be disturbing other person, surprisingly youths are found in this habit! Let us learn to apply wisdom in everything we do.

Nobody said you cannot sleep in a public vehicle but my point is when you want to, try to look for how to balance your head and not causing a scene with it. I've been in a bus where a brother kept hitting me with his head, yes I was angry because the hit was painful but thanks to the Holy Spirit that did not allow me burst out my anger but to tell him to lay his head on the seat. I have seen a sister laid her head unknowingly on a man next to her because she was asleep, the man then told her to use the seat. Be composed.

You're hungry and you had snacks in the bus, can you please drop the dirt inside the vehicle than littering the environment with it? Cleanliness is not next to Godliness to me, I see it as Godliness! We can have a cleaner environment if you and I can cultivate the habit of not throwing dirt's on the floor. Oftentimes I keep dirt in my bag till I get to where I can use waste bin because I have realized that I must be a light not only spiritually but also physically and in all aspect.

Don't forget that it is not a crime to greet the person next to you when entering the bus/vehicle. It doesn't cost you anything nor does it reduces you.

Beloveth, you are the bible people read, our attitudes and composure as Christians means a lot. Learn also to say thank you, sorry and, please.

Have a good Friday

(1) (Reply)

HIV Positive Model Wins Miss Congo Uk 2017 / Even Caesar Confirmed The Resurrection / Walk With God. Get More Than 10 Different Devotionals On Our Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.