Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

How I Make Ora Soup - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How I Make Ora Soup (785 Views)

Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry / The Benin-owan, (edo State ) People Of Igede Clan( Ora Clan In Benue State) / The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Ora Soup by ewa26: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2017
dis is how i wud make ofe oha a traditional igbo soup native to cross/akwa ibom area
ingredients:
ora leave
parsley
tomato ketchup + groudnut oil
curry powder
salt
orobo chicken
thyme
garlic

season chicken with thyme, garlic, salt and curry. then, when it boil, you separate the chicken from the broth and fry in groudnut oil ok
in a bowl, mix the groudnut oil used in frying d chicken with ketchup, then put in pot with d ora leave and parsley. leave to simmer for 5 minutes and is done.

serve with amala, agege bread pasta or fufu.
Re: How I Make Ora Soup by ewa26: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
see my oha soup recipe ok
Re: How I Make Ora Soup by ewa26: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
next time u put small coconut and vanilla smoke flavouring ok dats using em vanilla wood

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast / Re: Chief Banned By Oba Of Benin / Yoruba Man Allegedly Refuses N5m Cheque Because It Was Presented With Left Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.