Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) (37932 Views)

Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware / Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by wacoj(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Giel:
Our votes will crown the winner

please vote for TBoss

sms

Vote TBoss

to 32052

TBoss for the money
#Bossnation

TO VOTE FOR TBOSS Please all Bossnation text: VOTE EFE to 32052
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Giel: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
wacoj:

TO VOTE FOR TBOSS Please all Bossnation text: VOTE EFE to 32052
trash
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
mtcheww TeamTboss
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by wacoj(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Giel:

trash

You better join the winning TEAM EFE all the way!
I can't even believe that a right think person can be campaigning for Tboss!

TRASH!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Giel: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
wacoj:

You better join the winning TEAM EFE all the way!
I can't even believe that a right think person can be campaigning for Tboss!

TRASH!
more trash

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by CellTabRepairs: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Efe trending like Nigerian presidential election...
No be small thing o.

Click My Name, View & Get That Resource You Need To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly Daily!
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Mouthgag: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
kowema:

Are u one of the sisters or is ur sister one of the sisters?
Ask your mother and her elder sister.
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by RealDannie(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Team Efe ryt now

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Jammiiee(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
No mind am, make him go develop him village first, na so dem go stay behind keyboard dey shout development upandan angry meanwhile dem no dey do anything to aid am, rubbishhhh angry
joebeckz:
how? for Christ sake Ali baba is an entertainer, BBN is strictly to entertain and that's why he is giving his vote and support, if u don't like BBN, it should not be a problem if another is active. you that want to move the country forward, travel to ur village and pick up a mic, talk about the bad state or underdevelopment. Mr developer

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Jammiiee(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Baba no fvcking tribal divide, shey,

Ali Baba na from Warri

Wizkid na from Warri

Omotola na from Warri

sad angry angry
distilledwalex:
XketchDesigns wrote and i quote
DISCLAIMER ------------------------ THIS IS NOT HATING, ITS ALL JUST FACTS

I just realized why nigeria is in the state it is in. when a people support mediocre that land can only produce mediocre.

Everybody just shouting efe, and i have tried to analyse ans see whe he is deserving of such praise and i cant find any *at least compared with the other contestants*. if we were to base it on tallent well, he is not in the top.. *no hating, just facts*

-In terms of enterntainment, he claims to be a rapper but hes spits very wack barrs.. Bassy is way much better at rapping than efe.
-Hes story of coming from humble background and fighting to get to where he is, that goes to debbie rise. I mean have you watched her audition from way back on nigerian idol? and the girl is actually talented with the gittar
-Bisola has an amazing voice, she is a very good singer
-TTT is very good at leadership and directing, he stired the house to win their wager in an amazing presentation in the 3 or 4th week.
-Acting, bisola and bassy carry the prize here.
-Dancing, bassey, debbie rise, TTT, mavrins and bisola.
-Fittness, All the guys i the house were more fit than he was, he couldnt exercise to save his life during the boot-camp.
-Eloquent, this goes to bassey and somewhat bally.

All he did was constantly trying to explain himself and saying he is "real"

Efe although tried better, belongs to the pack of Tboss, mavris, gifty, Bally *maybe at the top of this pack*.

so there are way more people deserving to win it than the person projected to win *efe*. From what i can tell its all driven by sentiments and loyalty to tribal divides and not actual entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by kowema(f): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mouthgag:

Ask your mother and her elder sister.

Hahahahah. Pained , Senseless fool
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by soulfood(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice! EFE fr the money. smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by ezra1990: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Giel:

please vote for TBoss

sms

Vote TBoss

to 32052

TBoss for the money
#Bossnation
Those that gave a fvck just hit the like button....as for me and the likes we ain't giving no fvck!!! who dem epp
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by ezra1990: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
mikanju:
I refuse to contribute my #30 grin grin grin
My brother u beta hold am tight o......coz country hard......no mind those pple dat gave easily gave away their birthright of #30 just for some gainless show.....lemme see any of the wailers dat will come online n be crying RECESSION...... the thunder wae go fire dat person get traffic congestion.
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by ezra1990: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mouthgag:
undecided

Thunder fire all of una wey dey shout vote for this, vote for that..

Nonsense!

What value would that add to my life?

Oloriburuku gbogbo

I dont know what talent they're even showcasing in the stuupid show.

NB: EFE WONT WIN THE SHOW BECAUSE, I DON'T THINK BBN IS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION SHOW. THE IDlOT THAT HAD 3SOME WITH TWO SISTERS.
Oh so you are even a fan of BBN or at least you are updated with all the stuffs happening there.....y then are you sounding pained...Hypocrite!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Dmec(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
CLICK http://bluenik.com/Ch TO SEE WHAT THIS GUY DID TO HIS GIRL FRIEND

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Mouthgag: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
kowema:

Hahahahah. Pained , Senseless fool
Be your papa
Ọ̀dẹ̀
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Bellafinesse(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
TEAM BISOLA
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Efe have already warned this money
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Limitless72(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Giel:
please vote for TBoss
sms
Vote TBoss
to 32052
TBoss for the money #Bossnation

Abeg who is Tboss?
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by edupedia: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
jeromzy:
are you not tired of campaigning for tboss?join our train....Efe for the money.He has become more popular than even Dino malaye

...una go shock for sunday...tboss fans are voting u efe people are making useless noise on social media...celebrities tok efe to deceive u cos of dem market den go vote for tboss...no jump inside water on sunday o!...u hia?
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Giel:

please vote for TBoss

sms

Vote TBoss

to 32052

TBoss for the money
#Bossnation
sing the Nigerian National Anthem...bt dont cry if u dnt knw it grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Mouthgag:
undecided

Thunder fire all of una wey dey shout vote for this, vote for that..

Nonsense!

What value would that add to my life?

Oloriburuku gbogbo

I dont know what talent they're even showcasing in the stuupid show.

NB: EFE WONT WIN THE SHOW BECAUSE, I DON'T THINK BBN IS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION SHOW. THE IDlOT THAT HAD 3SOME WITH TWO SISTERS.
Its very painful wen u expect to find brain(working brain) and u dont.
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Diesel1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
positivelord:

"This is not poverty alleviation" Miyonse.

Please do vote the TBOSS. Her coronation is already booked for sunday.
I Now Have Ur Time : Now U Know BBN Is A Poverty Alleviation Scheme* Sorry Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Fan Woos Ifu Ennada (PHOTO) / Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda / Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.