Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) (37933 Views)

Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware / Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by sassiemyk: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wonder why these clowns no dey fear. Na go come Efe thread come dey campaign for Tboss and the rest, #basedonlogistics you guys have to start paying to advertise on #teamEFE page henceforth. Maybe Tboss might win on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Mophasa(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Vote for Marvis

#TeamMarvis

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by AustineCJ: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Is alright... today I officially give up and now understand Favour over Labour any day any time.... since the whole Celebrities are for EFE..... we even have EFE soft bread in town n here in umuahia just last Sunday my pastor was asking members to vote for EFE... I now know who God done bless no man can curse. baba God don pick Efe flashing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
DUMB NIGERIANS

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by obailala(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
This EFe matter don be like 2015 May 28th landslide... grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by somec8: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
who go win go win.
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by distilledwalex(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
XketchDesigns wrote and i quote
DISCLAIMER ------------------------ THIS IS NOT HATING, ITS ALL JUST FACTS

I just realized why nigeria is in the state it is in. when a people support mediocre that land can only produce mediocre.

Everybody just shouting efe, and i have tried to analyse ans see whe he is deserving of such praise and i cant find any *at least compared with the other contestants*. if we were to base it on tallent well, he is not in the top.. *no hating, just facts*

-In terms of enterntainment, he claims to be a rapper but hes spits very wack barrs.. Bassy is way much better at rapping than efe.
-Hes story of coming from humble background and fighting to get to where he is, that goes to debbie rise. I mean have you watched her audition from way back on nigerian idol? and the girl is actually talented with the gittar
-Bisola has an amazing voice, she is a very good singer
-TTT is very good at leadership and directing, he stired the house to win their wager in an amazing presentation in the 3 or 4th week.
-Acting, bisola and bassy carry the prize here.
-Dancing, bassey, debbie rise, TTT, mavrins and bisola.
-Fittness, All the guys i the house were more fit than he was, he couldnt exercise to save his life during the boot-camp.
-Eloquent, this goes to bassey and somewhat bally.

All he did was constantly trying to explain himself and saying he is "real"

Efe although tried better, belongs to the pack of Tboss, mavris, gifty, Bally *maybe at the top of this pack*.

so there are way more people deserving to win it than the person projected to win *efe*. From what i can tell its all driven by sentiments and loyalty to tribal divides and not actual entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by somec8: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
EFE is everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by distilledwalex(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
rozayx5:
This GUy is blessed

not a fan of BB

but the money will be best for him, cause it will change his family
See ideology. . cheiiiiiii shocked RIP to sanity 4 9ja

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by oviejnr(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mouthgag:
undecided

Thunder fire all of una wey dey shout vote for this, vote for that..

[s]Nonsense!

What value would that add to my life?

Oloriburuku gbogbo

I dont know what talent they're even showcasing in the stuupid show.

NB: EFE WONT WIN THE SHOW BECAUSE, I DON'T THINK BBN IS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION SHOW. THE IDlOT THAT HAVE 3SOME WITH TWO SISTERS.
[/s] pls, save your cries for Sunday. undecided

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Moving4: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
EFE Carry go... U r d Winner.... Heaven & Earth have Confirmed u a Champion

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by 0b10010011: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Team Poverty!
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by kpaofame: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin cheesy smiley
mikanju:
I refuse to contribute my #30 grin grin grin

Wechat things based on logistics
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Diesel1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Giel:
Our votes will crown the winner

please vote for TBoss

sms

Vote TBoss

to 32052

TBoss for the money
#Bossnation
And The Rich Will Be Getting Richer While Poor Getting Poorer...Excuse My Manners
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by brightworld2(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mouthgag:
undecided

Nonsense!

Oloriburuku gbogbo

NB: EFE WONT WIN THE SHOW BECAUSE, I DON'T THINK BBN IS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION SHOW. THE IDlOT THAT HAD 3SOME WITH TWO SISTERS.
e dey pain you o.. take am
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by mayoor15(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
rozayx5:
This GUy is blessed

not a fan of BB

but the money will be best for him, cause it will change his family
The reason I gave him 600 votes today on wechat, let d guy win atleast let his family breakout of poverty.
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by mayoor15(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
distilledwalex:

See ideology. . cheiiiiiii shocked RIP to sanity 4 9ja
Sanity died before you were born, I prefer a poor person to win cos I believe what he has gone thru wil make him wise enough to invest and contribute to d country than a spoilt brat that wil spend it on useless adventures
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by showby: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
BBNaija Update!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by MOSICATED5(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Celebrities don't vote. Same way dey supported GEJ on line but never voted for him
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by mudamoney: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
nice one from the king of comedy
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by paperboi14: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
efe for governor. okowa go look bush.
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by positivelord: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
That notwithstanding keep voting TBOSS.

The highest number of votes will determine the winner..this is not comedy central. Ali Baba can take several seats at silverbird auditorium .

The Boss Queen MUST be crown.

Good people, please keep voting TBOSS

Thank you, Thank you

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by clems88(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Based on logistics Efe has be declared the winner by big brother Clem's grin cool
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by positivelord: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Diesel1:
And The Rich Will Be Getting Richer While Poor Getting Poorer...Excuse My Manners

"This is not poverty alleviation" Miyonse.

Please do vote the TBOSS. Her coronation is already booked for sunday.

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by CirocBoi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Giel:
Our votes will crown the winner

please vote for TBoss

sms

Vote TBoss

to 32052

TBoss for the money
#Bossnation

Tboss done baff?.. Efe4themoolah jor

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Blissobes: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=todaynewsreview post=55347511]This photo of Ali Baba Atunyota Akpobome says it all

http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2017/04/guess-who-ali-baba-is-supporting.html

Efe for the money. ]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by dogtails(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mouthgag:
undecided

Nonsense!

Oloriburuku gbogbo

NB: EFE WONT WIN THE SHOW BECAUSE, I DON'T THINK BBN IS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION SHOW. THE IDlOT THAT HAD 3SOME WITH TWO SISTERS.
U are a fool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Blissobes: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Efe for the money. not that boss lady
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by Mouthgag: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
dogtails:
U are a fool
Your mother is a miserable fool
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
first and second is btw efe and bisola while d third will be debie-rise
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by distilledwalex(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
mayoor15:
Sanity died before you were born, I prefer a poor person to win cos I believe what he has gone thru wil make him wise enough to invest and contribute to d country than a spoilt brat that wil spend it on useless adventures
Nd what would you say of a poor lady with so much talent ...
Re: Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) by kowema(f): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mouthgag:
undecided

Nonsense!

Oloriburuku gbogbo

Are u one of the sisters or is ur sister one of the sisters?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda / I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans / Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.