Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Please Help Me On Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me On Blogger (450 Views)

How To Add Adsense Ads In Middle Of Post On Blogger / How To Add Audio Player To A Post On Blogger Blog / How To Hide Blog Archive Widget From Showing On Blogger Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me On Blogger by Olusharp(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
which blogging application can I use that will let picture comes before the post.
Re: Please Help Me On Blogger by Divinekings(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
I think You may not only need app before letting picture come up before post.

Though, this depends on the platforms (, blogger or others), and the theme you chose.

If your theme supports Feature Image, you can upload image right away as feature image while creating new posts. But you have to know and set the alignment of your image to show at the top centre if it wasn't set as default by the theme. Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me On Blogger by Divinekings(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
I think You may not only need app before letting picture come up before post.

Though, this depends on the platforms (wordpress, blogger or others), and the theme you chose.

If your theme supports Feature Image, you can upload image right away as feature image while creating new posts. But you have to know and set the alignment of your image to show at the top centre if it wasn't set as default by the theme. Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me On Blogger by ipreach: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
There is no application or plugin for blogger, all you need to do is to upload the picture and position it wherever you want it to be

Contact me for help
Re: Please Help Me On Blogger by bedfordng(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olusharp:
which blogging application can I use that will let picture comes before the post.
it all depends on the template you are using especially template with thumbnail feature
Re: Please Help Me On Blogger by Olusharp(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
bedfordng:
it all depends on the template you are using especially template with thumbnail feature
so there is no app I can use

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Opera-mini User? Pls Get In / BTC & NAIRA Peer To Peer Scripts And Deployments / Am I The Only One Whose Domain Has Been Suspended By Domainking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.