Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Am I The Only One Whose Domain Has Been Suspended By Domainking? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am I The Only One Whose Domain Has Been Suspended By Domainking? (449 Views)

How Do I Know My Domain Has Been Barned Help!!!! / 6 Ways To Check If Your Domain Has Been Blacklisted By Google / My Domain Has Being Blacklisted In Nairaland, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Whose Domain Has Been Suspended By Domainking? by wizzy212: 7:56am On May 08, 2017
Glory be to God domainking.ng is back; but on trying to change my name servers since last month, am getting this message "example.com - Order suspended"

I don't know if anyone here has the same issue; and if you had resolved yours pls share with us...
Re: Am I The Only One Whose Domain Has Been Suspended By Domainking? by DomainKingTeam: 10:20am On May 08, 2017
wizzy212:
Glory be to God domainking.ng is back; but on trying to change my name servers since last month, am getting this message "example.com - Order suspended"

I don't know if anyone here has the same issue; and if you had resolved yours pls share with us...
Hi,
Please note that we are not sure about the issue and the reason for the error message that you are getting until you send us the domain name.

We request you to please send us the domain name with the error message that you are facing at our email support@domainking.ng . Our support team will check and resolve your issue accordingly.

For any issue you can also raise a support ticket from here: http://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1 . Our support team will help you to resolve your issue.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG
Re: Am I The Only One Whose Domain Has Been Suspended By Domainking? by wizzy212: 9:45pm On May 09, 2017
Let me try again...

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone To Design Your Website? Get It Now For N20,000 Within 24hrs. / Need Some Help With Adsence Status / How Do I Protect My Mp3 Tag From Unwanted Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.