Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab (1602 Views)

Poll: Do you feel sorry for mUTALLAB

No, he can rot in hell: 29% (9 votes)
Yes, he should be given another chance: 32% (10 votes)
I don't care about him: 19% (6 votes)
Undecided: 12% (4 votes)
In between: 6% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Abacha Almost Killed Sanusi If Not For Mutallab ,the Father Of The Xmas Bomber / Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? / Abdul Mutallab's Online Posts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On Dec 29, 2009
Do you feel sorry for him? because I do
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2009
I dont know if they jisted him about US jails. . .

all that money spent on his education- smh. I hope his parents didnt offend somebody by their union oh undecided
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by SEFAGO(m): 1:01am On Dec 29, 2009
man all those homos in american prison- they will be really curious if black is bigger grin

I pity his butt
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by GL(f): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2009
i feel a little sorry for him because of his age. he's too young to throw away his future, and a good education. at the same time, i am angry at him for allowing himself to be used to bring shame to his family & country.

on one hand i feel a 23 year old shouldn't have to spend the rest of his life paying for a crime he committed, and in a foreign jail at that. but when i think of what would have happened if he had succeeded and how being an extremist he would probably do this again if he had the chance, i feel he deserves a life sentence.

i guess it's the parents i feel very sorry for because it's not their fault. anybody can become radicalized, whether rich or poor. it's something parents can only pray against.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 29, 2009
What kind of a thread is this for chris sakes? angry  Why in the world would any1 feel sorry for a terrorist!  What if the buffoon had succeeded with his attempt, he put so many lives on the line, people's lives, people's realtives, mothers, fathers e.t.c. . .
I certainly dont feel sorry for this maggot, he should rot in JAIL or get the electric chair
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Dec 29, 2009
Adrenaline:

What kind of a thread is this for chris sakes? angry  Why in the world would any1 feel sorry for a terrorist!  What if the buffoon had succeeded with his attempt, he put so many lives on the line, people's lives, people's realtives, mothers, fathers e.t.c. . .
I certainly dont feel sorry for this maggot, he should rot in JAIL or get the electric chair

Maybe watching the INSULTS fly at the @Poster for opening such a thread then would help!!!
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by Onlytruth(m): 1:30am On Dec 29, 2009
dat mudderfucker should rot in HELL. Nonsense! angry
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by AndreUweh(m): 1:34am On Dec 29, 2009
Onlytruth:

dat mudderfucker should rot in HELL. Nonsense! angry
Well said.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by Lacrisma(m): 1:48am On Dec 29, 2009
mama-gee:

Do you feel sorry for him? because I do
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by violent(m): 1:59am On Dec 29, 2009
they should fix is bomb and shove it down his throat.
The dude will never see the inside of his house again
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by nguage(m): 2:11am On Dec 29, 2009
I don't just feel sorry for him, I feel really really sorry for him. It would be difficult to justify why I feel sorry for him but I do feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for people like him who have been brainwashed by the impure and slavish aspects of organized religion. I also feel sorry for him because I know the acts of terrorism he'll face in the US anti-terror detention. I feel sorry for him.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by SeanT21(f): 4:40am On Dec 29, 2009
NO. Imagine all those innocent people that would have lost their life if he succeeded. He is an intelligent man who knew the consequences of his action. I feel sorry for his parents and love ones though. No parent should ever be put in this situation.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by oyinda3(f): 6:27am On Dec 29, 2009
I definitely feel sorry for him but on the other hand, he would have taken the lives of so many innocent souls
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2009
Yeah, i feel sorry for him.how could he have allowed himself to have been brainwashed.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by becomrich16: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2009
I have lived in the north, that why I have been posting make northern majority by removing the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic. I know how thier mind thinks. 

You would be shock by the number of Mutallab in the north. , more than 100,000 of them. Here is it. It would not cost us anything to  removing the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic and make the north majority.

Here is an highway in benin republic, there is no sure high in Yorubaland, edo, delta and bayelsa who are in Nigeria. Please people can go to satellite picture and check and if you find one call me liar. This highway takes 6 cars and from the nigeria boundary to cotonue and longer than the badagry expressway, which only take 4 cars. nearly 20 kilometer longer.

Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2009
becomrich;:

I have lived in the north, that why I have been posting make northern majority by removing the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic. I know how thier mind thinks. 

You would be shock by the number of Mutallab in the north. , more than 100,000 of them. Here is it. It would not cost us anything to  removing the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic and make the north majority.

Here is an highway in benin republic, there is no sure high in Yorubaland, edo, delta and bayelsa who are in Nigeria. Please people can go to satellite picture and check and if you find one call me liar. This highway takes 6 cars and from the nigeria boundary to cotonue and longer than the badagry expressway, which only take 4 cars. nearly 20 kilometer longer.
Im definitely convinced beyond any doubt that you're not normal, what does this gat to do with this thread?
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by becomrich16: 7:06am On Dec 29, 2009
I think you need to go to the hospital. Why did you think he did it. This boy was in the UK and as a student have seen google satellite picture. He knows the politics of Nigeria because of his father. And Yar Adua knows his father. And I would not shock this boy knows Yar adua very well.

Seen the pictures of his state and he read engineering and did his calculation, what I have been telling you about the south been more is true. I am using engineering tool to do my calculation. This boy know what I am saying and has done those calculation. And he knows the north is finished. And instead of putting his blame on the national assembly, he blames the USA for the pictures, and want to teach them some lesson.

His father went to Barewa colleges, most of nigeria president went to barewa college. 6 or 7 of them. and he would had once meet them before.

He did his engineering calculation very well and knows that the North is finished politically.

Look his father is extreme rich. I know the man would be worth more than $10 million. So why would he want to kill himself. He had no reason to fight the USA. This is his reason. I know.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by GL(f): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2009
becomrich;:

this is so funny. have u actually heard of such a thing happening? for half of a country to be sent away to another country and for the other half to occupy the entire space. LOL! so u think the Beninoise would be waiting with open arms to receive us, right? if the rest of nigeria goes to benin, the north wont become a majority, they'll be the only ones. what about sharing the northerners amongst mali, chad and niger. God knows they are pretty much the same anyway. they share the same religion and speak the same language so assimilation shouldn't be too difficult. i understand your asking that they secede and form their own country, it's actually a good idea. makes more sense to suggest that we create a border between north and south and become separate countries. but that the rest of us should pack up and drive into benin  grin grin grin. is this how much they want to lay their hands on the oil in the south?
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by Mariory(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2009
There are too many other people in the world that deserve my pity. My only regret is that the waste of oxygen will not be executed by the US as the most he will get is attempted murder.

hell I feel more sympathy for the polar bears and their ice caps
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by mbulela: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2009
becomrich;:

This is the section poster of the year,right?
very lovely.
well done sir.
you are in line for another award in the coming year.
Nigeria, i hail.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by queenesthr(f): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2009
That boy is not of sound mind. He might have been suffering from depression or temporary insanity. Why else would a rich boy want to blow himself up along with so many innocent people? I feel sorry for him.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by chidichris(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2009
to me, if there is anyone who deserve my pity, i think is the poster.
somebody wants to die and kill others and along the line, he was saved and under the safe hands of the almighty american govt who listens to the world.
again, i am sorry for the useless northners who will soon go into the streets for protests. i am sure they will act in support of their useless brother.
why will i feel sorry for children who are trained with blood money.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by muhsin(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2009
I certainly do. shocked
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by violent(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2009
becomrich;:

This guy is definately a clown, ask him about the price of bread, and you will get loads of gibberish in forms of words and maps, definately a clown
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by Lagosboy: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2009
I really do and tears still want to drop from eyes for him. Killing of innocents is forbidden in islam and this boy was a very religious boy. I just feel emotions and depression wacthing US atrocities and killing of innocent muslims in Afghanistan,drone attaks in Pakistan , about 1 million killed in iraq , over 3 million orphans in iraq.

Watching these events on TV is enough radicalisation for many muslim youths. All the British guys caught for things like this say the same thing, they cant cope watching all this things. US needs to have a rethink about its foreign policy otherwise its only a matter of time before another Faruk makes an atempt.

I feel for him and at the same time happy it did not succeed as he would have the opportunity to reflect on his actions and seek forgiveness. Lets hope he doest get more than 10 years.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by texazzpete(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2009
I feel sorry. Not for the guy, but for the fact that I may never get the chance to clasp my meaty hands around this ogre's throat and squeeze the life out of him.

Feel sorry for someone who almost killed 289 people? You guys are nuts!
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by H2O2: 1:50am On Dec 31, 2009
Loneliness or not, there have been extroverted terrorists too. As one expert suggested, reliance solely on studying behavioral patterns is not a proper determinant of who is/isn't a terrorist.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by tbaba83(m): 2:02am On Dec 31, 2009
Why do u tolerate terrorists when u share the same nationality with him, if it were s. african now would u share the same sentiments. shyoo!!!
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by GL(f): 2:39am On Dec 31, 2009
tbaba83:

Why do u tolerate terrorists when u share the same nationality with him, if it were s. african now would u share the same sentiments. shyoo!!!

actually i probably wouldn't look beyond the act of terrorism if it wasn't a nigerian. the first couple of days after this incident all i could think of was that the guy almost blew up a plane. now all i can think of is the person behind all this, and i'm feeling more sorry for him by the day. i think u would feel sorry for any terrorist of any nationality if u would think of them as individuals not just terrorists.

i'm not excusing his action or suggesting that he should be treated specially. i just can't help feeling sorry for him anyway; he's nigerian, he's young. i feel very bad for him, and i thank God he didn't succeed. i hope he comes to his senses while in jail and overcomes his radical tendencies. it's a good thing his family is wealthy, hopefully he should be able to have a relatively good life after his release.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by lekanakel(m): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2009
Deleted
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by GL(f): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2009
lekanakel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM2yiohmPEI&feature=player_embedded

OMG! i don't know what to think now. seems like the poor boy was really set up. why did he allow them use him like this? now he is going to pay dearly. seems like yemen, not nigeria, is the issue here. that's the only good news in all this. i hope many young radical muslims in the making watch these videos and see that there's really nothing in it for them.
Re: Do You Feel Sorry For Mutallab by tunku(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2009
Some of you idiots on here are incredible if you have one shred of compassion for this idiot. He self-radicalized, he deserves nothing but a most painful death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: Breaking Loose From Obasanjo’s Pdp? / Attack On Awo: Yoruba Leaders Must Call Tinubu To Order - AD / El-Rufai's Presidential Ambition And Ribadu's Involvement - Pat Utomi On Wikileaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.