Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Volvo Introduces Sleek Rider Concept For Kids And Its Very Affordable - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Volvo Introduces Sleek Rider Concept For Kids And Its Very Affordable (792 Views)

Mercedes-Maybach Teases Luxurious New Concept For 2018 Beijing Auto show / Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) / Funny Car Concept For Kia: A Car With A Different Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volvo Introduces Sleek Rider Concept For Kids And Its Very Affordable by AutoReportNG: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Its often said that "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". Out of Volvo's schedule, they decided to create something unique for the kids. Volvo found the time to create the new Rider Concept, a vehicle absolutely perfect to get your young child into the world of all things cars.

The car is Priced at $176 (N66880) and already so popular that it made the Volvo website crash, the Rider Concept is a sleek Swedish two-door powered by the legs of the 1-3-year-old behind the wheel.

Unlike those cheap ride-on toys you can find at Toys “R” Us, the Rider Concept actually has some fairly impressive features, most notably its LED headlights and taillights which mimic those of the full-size S90.

Additionally, the Rider Concept includes a fully-functional horn and a set of disproportionately large wheels that only work on toys or something like a ridiculous-looking Hummer, sort of.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/04/volvo-introduces-sleek-rider-concept.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Volvo Introduces Sleek Rider Concept For Kids And Its Very Affordable by AutoReportNG: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
See as they make the car like one luxury one... Good thinking always a good product.

Lalasticlala
Re: Volvo Introduces Sleek Rider Concept For Kids And Its Very Affordable by kabayomi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
U create topic your take FTP , haba shocked sad
Re: Volvo Introduces Sleek Rider Concept For Kids And Its Very Affordable by banjicom(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Still very expensive angry

The salary of a fully grown man in Nigeria, is not even up to $176!

Smh!

Toy car my foot!!!!
Re: Volvo Introduces Sleek Rider Concept For Kids And Its Very Affordable by ikp120(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
This na overpriced piece of trash na.
No be even electronically automated ride.
Re: Volvo Introduces Sleek Rider Concept For Kids And Its Very Affordable by BestySam(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Getting one for my unborn kid ASAP. Although I'm still single.

2 Likes

Re: Volvo Introduces Sleek Rider Concept For Kids And Its Very Affordable by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
AutoReportNG:
See as they make the car like one luxury one... Good thinking always a good product
Make Toyota catch you

Please don't call this overpriced piece of trash. The child gets to 'drive'...I like the concept. Products for kids are usually expensive, modelling things to their lil size requires expertise and detailing.
If it's too expensive for the average Nigerian, then it's probably not for the average Nigerian. There are cheaper 'china' alternatives. Mini-me cars modelled after Mercedes, Porsche, Range Rover... are more expensive than this.

I find every mini-me product adorable. Especially their small shoes...oh, I want a baby cry

Meanwhile,Quality is remembered, long after price is forgotten.

3 Likes

Re: Volvo Introduces Sleek Rider Concept For Kids And Its Very Affordable by AutoReportNG: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
PaperLace:

Make Toyota catch you

Please don't call this overpriced piece of trash. The child gets to 'drive'...I like the concept. Products for kids are usually expensive, modelling things to their lil size requires expertise and detailing.
If it's too expensive for the average Nigerian, then it's probably not for the average Nigerian. There are cheaper 'china' alternatives. Mini-me cars modelled after Mercedes, Porsche, Range Rover... are more expensive than this.

I find every mini-me product adorable. Especially their small shoes...oh, I want a baby cry

Meanwhile,Quality is remembered, long after price is forgotten.

Just contact me, we can make it happen... Just like Peak Milk, It's In You.

Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Volvo Introduces Sleek Rider Concept For Kids And Its Very Affordable by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Just contact me, we can make it happen... Just like Peak Milk, It's In You.

Where have you been?
I've been to London, to look at the Queen cheesy

Hahaha, na this kind contact dey land person for trouble. Hold your contact, I know one day you'll make us proud.

(1) (Reply)

Benz CLS 63 AMG / Incredible! / 3rd Party And Comprehensive Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.