Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) (42550 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by autojosh: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2018
So you think your car is the coolest, right?

Perhaps, you should think again.

Check out these cars owned by children of some celebs that are way cooler than yours.

Watch, enjoy and be humbled.

Latifah Dangote, daughter of Tanzanian music star – Diamond Platnumz, cruises in her Bentley Continental GT Sport Convertible

Lord Maine, son of Fashionista, Toyin Lawani, demonstrates style with his taste for upscale cars

Cameron and Aliona Okoye taking a ride in their exotic rides with their famous dad, Peter Okoye (Mr. P).

Aragorn Fani-Kayode, son of Femi-Fanikyode, makes a classy statement with his classic automobile.

Oyirinnaya Ukpabia – daughter of actress, Ifunanya Igwe, goes for a ride in her “sporty” car

Jamil Balogun, son of songstress, Tiwa Savage, all swagged up in his G-Wagon.

Imade Adeleke, daughter of Davido, cruising in her jeep Wrangler

Madu, son of Record label CEO, Elvis Madu, shows off his exquisite BMW

Madu, just had to have a replica of daddy’s G-Wagon

Source:

https://autojosh.com/checkout-kids-of-celebrities-whose-cars-are-cooler-than-yours/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by olasaad(f): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2018
Orisirisi....very soon thief will start stealing children cars

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Nice cars. I wonder if na china produce them, because I know say China like imitation of the real deal too much.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by Goahead(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2018
shocked

The idea cars to take that kindergarten brain of a President back to daura....

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by miqos02(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by MrValentineIF: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Money Good Jor

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by elyte89: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
olasaad:
Orisirisi....very soon thief will start robbery children cars

Ughhhh...wu b ur English teacher grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by emmanuelcrawler(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
F
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cool.
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by tlops(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
hi
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
I love kids sha kiss
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
shocked

Endtime kids.

Growing up, my generation played with 'borex' and toy cars made from cut-up Dunlop slippers and sugar packet.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
and their toys...celebrities everywhere in an uncelebrated country. I wonder what defines a celeb in this Country. Well, in such a pathetic Nation, even a well dressed beggar can become a celeb. Very soon, we shall see the kinds of mats that the dogs of celebs are sleeping on thru nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
how do I delete my comment(s) on NL?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by emijo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
elyte89:

Na dat kain person dey beat their teacher instead of learning how to read and write

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by Nelo042: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
seen

next....
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by jammani(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yur child is your priority
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
elyte89:

you're not any better
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by thunderbabs: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Where is the goat celebrity buhari road in his childhood? shocked
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
As i no drive kid's car, baba God, my children must drive one o.. ..

I no wan know how u wan take do am, it's just a must for them, even if na danfo.. .

3 Likes

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
lj
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
olasaad:

E never too late you fit start am!
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
lol. lalasticlala, where is your own car o.
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by smokedfish: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
olasaad:
robbery children car

6 Likes

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Coneheads and their rides..AHHHHHGHHH... grin grin grin grin

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Queenserah26:
I love kids sha kiss
Really! So wat are waiting for! Hum
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by Scholarsticchai: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin
Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by otunbabrown: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
God abeg pick my call, my kids have been begging me to buy bicycle for them and I never still meet up. Poverty is mad.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
olasaad:

This gramma strong gannnn!!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) by introvertedsoul: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Why is one of the kids hanging onto his car like a conductor? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Buying Your Car From Cotonou / Abandoned Ferrari In Ibadan Is Not A real Ferrari But A Kit Car.picture Included / Woman Pours Washer Fluid Instead Of Oil Into Engine, See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.