Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I seriously need a job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I seriously need a job (6649 Views)

I'm Tired.... I seriously need a job / I Seriously Need A Job / I Seriously Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I seriously need a job by Student125(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nobody planned to stay at home after NYSC, it s only few lucky once that get the dream job while majority keep hoping for better days ahead.
It took me about 2 months after NYSC to start learning graphics designing, I never thought of it for once in the past, but when reality set in, I embraced the best available choice. For your info, I can boldly say... I am better than my equals in the field and my quest for more knowledge will make me par with the Pro in the field.
And for anybody that Will need my service, DM me.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I seriously need a job by mumbasa: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Welcome
Re: I seriously need a job by navistar(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
honmusa:

I need to tell you the real situation out there. There is no job anywhere for young inexperience graduate .You will need to retrain yourself ,go for vocation training in any area of interest of your choice and that way u will gather the much needed relevant experience.

False, in as much as you want to genuinely help, is best you arm the young man with the right information. There are a lot of jobs of inexperienced graduates.

Management TRAINEE programs are being ran by various multinationals across different industries.

Thank you
Re: I seriously need a job by navistar(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
prico32:

start learning how to like it

Hateful and petty.
Re: I seriously need a job by navistar(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Wood products engineering? Haven't heard about it before. Anyway there're many bushes around. Go and start cutting firewood and sale to people that fry akara or restaurants. Good luck

Never heard of it? It's due to an obvious gap in your knowledge base if any exist. You mustn't have an opinion on things that are alien to you.

I get a ton of you have employment issues and you subliminally transfer that frustration to new graduates. It's sickening! Why don't you advise rather than belittle or abase his confidence? Why bring him down cos he wants to make something of himself? A lot of you on here reek of hate and jealousy and it saddens me. I don't usually comment but I had to after seeing the sick responses he got for a relatively harmless question.

Questioning his vocabulary? Really dudes?? Especially have seeing what y'all wrote on here. Check yourself first before you seek to check others.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: I seriously need a job by navistar(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
dimade1:
Good day sir/ma
Pls help me out. I just left my NYSC POP today, i studied wood products engineering, Pls i dont want to stay at home without doing anything. Thanks
Watsapp 07081792066

I totally understand how you feel. I am not a sensei on this issue but i will offer you a Peice of advise that I got just before my own POP.

Apply every and anywhere regardless of what you studied in uni.

Align your goals with people/friends that have the same ambition as you do.

Develop your skills constantly

Network for jobs, don't be too prideful to ask friends and family for help.

Last but not least be confident as you are the sole artist to your canvas.

Backdrop I got my current job with a multinational amongst other offers because I followed those few rules. I am still seeking for even better opportunities. Never let hateful and negative people get to you bro.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I seriously need a job by navistar(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
sevantex:
which school did u finish from??

i would like to know where u studied ur course as its not quite a popular dept of enginerring around

welcome to the real world bro,

if u have interest in ur field of study, u culd go intern with some major sawmill or carpentry workshop and learn more,

or u apply for teaching jobs around to stay busy while u upgrade. am sure u can teach some science subjects as u most likely did durin ur service.

Improve ur spoken english and package urself well, wishing u all the best bro

Excellent, one of few persons on this thread with compassion and intellect.

1 Like

Re: I seriously need a job by honmusa(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
navistar:

False, in as much as you want to genuinely help, is best you arm the young man with the right information. There are a lot of jobs of inexperienced graduates.

Management TRAINEE programs are being ran by various multinationals across different industries.

Thank you
Seems u are in a different world ,I am sure u are not in the country
Re: I seriously need a job by Antina(f): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

You wey no carry third come out, u still dey post for Nairaland upandan.

Upload your statement of account.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I seriously need a job by navistar(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
honmusa:

Seems u are in a different world ,I am sure u are not in the country

Oga I work for a multinational here in Nigeria, I got the job a week after I passed out from the NYSC as did several of my fellow then inexperienced colleagues.

Kpmg, EnY, PwC, several banks etc recruit inexperienced graduates and train them.
Re: I seriously need a job by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 10, 2017
adedayor08:

You studied wood products engineering and you are looking for office work or job like you folks called it!!!!
Can't you just go creative and make a brand for your self?? How much do u think that job you looking for will pay u Max 50,000 monthly and you work 8 to 8... Common man set up wood processing in small scale see how for you would have gone in two years
God bless u big time bro............... duo still serving bt ur comment inspires me alot
Re: I seriously need a job by woodfrank(m): 3:20am On Apr 10, 2017
Omoedeki:

grin
The guy need to go backk to school.

Even you too cheesy !
Re: I seriously need a job by Motolank: 5:48am On Apr 10, 2017
prico32:

start learning how to like it
Hahahahhahahahahahah
Re: I seriously need a job by Motolank: 5:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Adeoba10:
You better dust ur Pali and go to any nearby sawmill
I tot so too
Re: I seriously need a job by Motolank: 5:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
If you can't stay at home, stay outside
At least are woods not out there?
Re: I seriously need a job by Motolank: 5:51am On Apr 10, 2017
sleeknick:
You don't want to stay at home and you went to study a stay at home course. Better go and attach yourself to one carpenter or you come and let me use you for ritual grin
Shuu
Re: I seriously need a job by vicben27(m): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Wood products engineering? Haven't heard about it before. Anyway there're many bushes around. Go and start cutting firewood and sale to people that fry akara or restaurants. Good luck
lol guy u get bad mouth lol i hail thee
Re: I seriously need a job by Lucasinho(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2017
pweetiedee:

Needs, not need. You guys should go back.
Both of them. grin
Re: I seriously need a job by dimade1: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:

Send me your cv. Where do you reside?
Good day sir, i just checked my nairaland mesage. I reside at Ibadan Oyo state, but currently at lagos now, pls sir provide me the email where i can send my Cv
Re: I seriously need a job by Dwhyte(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
For extend your service year na grin grin

dimade1:
Good day sir/ma
Pls help me out. I just left my NYSC POP today, i studied wood products engineering, Pls i dont want to stay at home without doing anything. Thanks
Watsapp 07081792066

Re: I seriously need a job by chyegems(f): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Go and learn skills like graphics and video editing etc and enter fiveer.

1 Like

Re: I seriously need a job by dimade1: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:

Send me your cv. Where do you reside?
Good day sir, i reside at ibadan Oyo state. I can work any where in Nigeria except where bokoharan are operating sir. Pls kindly provide me email where i can send my cv. Thanks sir
Re: I seriously need a job by WhoBeThisMan: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2017
dimade1:
Good day sir, i reside at ibadan Oyo state. I can work any where in Nigeria except where bokoharan are operating sir. Pls kindly provide me email where i can send my cv. Thanks sir
send me your email so I will reply you. I don't want to publish my email
Re: I seriously need a job by dimade1: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
dimejimumin@gmail.com. Thanks sir
Re: I seriously need a job by dimade1: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
cv sent sir
Re: I seriously need a job by scipy: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
mumbasa:
Welcome
hello bro I'm trying to contact you, please reply this quote
Re: I seriously need a job by che8: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
A reputable company in Victoria Island is in need of highly experienced corporate drivers and a male Secretary with the following requirements:

Secretary:
Minimum qualification: Bsc/HND Second class Lower/Lower Credit
Computer literacy: A must.
State of Origin: Any southern state
Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years
Track record: Must have a verifiable track record

Driver:
Minimum qualification: Secondary School Certificate, Possession of valid Drivers license
State of Origin: Delta, Edo, Oyo
Work Experience: Minimum of 18 years driving experience
Track record: Must have a verifiable track record and good mastery of Lagos roads

Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates must be ready to attend interview on Tuesday October 10, 2017.

interested candidates should send their application and cv to adngjobs616@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Structure Of Pwc Personality Test / This Number Called Me These Night 08083957***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.