Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Solution To Glo Slow Browsing Experienced!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Glo Slow Browsing Experienced!!! (2309 Views)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Glo Slow Browsing Experienced!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
For almost getting close to a year now so many people have complaining about glo slow browsing connection in most part of the country.
While in other locations people are browsing, downloading fast like 4G LTE on their devices.

Today have come to announced to you all that i have finally gotten the solution and the good news is that you can now browse fast with your phone using glo network.
When i bought my glo line last week i experienced same until when Glo sent me an automatic configuration settings then i made my own formula and since then have been experiencing fast browsing.

Now let's roll...

Android Users

Go to your settings

Homepage: GLOWAP
Access Point (APN): Glo Direct

Then save it and restart your phone and experience fast browsing experience.

Java & Symbian Phone Users-

Go to your settings and configure as

Web: GLOWAP
MMS: GloMMS
Access Point: Glo Direct

Restart your device and enjoy unlimited fast browsing.

(1) (Reply)

OLX Is No Longer Working. / *important* How To Check When You Registered Your Airtel Sim Card. / Infinix Hot 8 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.