Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions (49411 Views)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread / Where Can I Download Boruto Episode / Boruto:naruto Next Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by afezy110(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
if you watched boruto latest episode. that his byakugan eye thing came back again. I'm really curious to know what it is. I think its like a tenseigan like the one in naruto the last movie
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Jaymaestro(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Holuwaferanmi:

Do you read the manga, cause am tempted and I could spoil the series for you

* boruto unlocks uses karma for the first time by absorbing the fuinjutsu casted by Kara member,
* kawaki makes debut and he's a modified human. And a vessel for team Kara

* boruto already met kawaki
No spoil am` ah beg o!
Reading Manga and seeing Episodes kinda upset my mind.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Holuwaferanmi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Jaymaestro:
No spoil am` ah beg o!
Reading Manga and seeing Episodes kinda upset my mind.

Sorry I guess I did some spoiling already
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Pls where do u guys download pls
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by rawdpiper(m): 3:38am On Jul 23, 2018
rotimi9:
Pls where do u guys download pls
chia-anime.tv
anidl.org
animekaizoku.com
animeout.xyz
Nyaa.si(torrent)
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Holuwaferanmi(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2018
afezy110:
if you watched boruto latest episode. that his byakugan eye thing came back again. I'm really curious to know what it is. I think its like a tenseigan like the one in naruto the last movie

It is called Jougan, eyes of truth,

It could see chakra point, detect aura and also emotions, that's what it has displayed so far

And momoshiki claimed boruto had inherited otsutsuki power that's how he unlocked the Dojutsu
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by afezy110(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Holuwaferanmi:

It is called Jougan, eyes of truth,

It could see chakra point, detect aura and also emotions, that's what it has displayed so far

And momoshiki claimed boruto had inherited otsutsuki power that's how he unlocked the Dojutsu
so what will be the eye special power. so far it's juss like a regular byakugan
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Holuwaferanmi(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2018
afezy110:
so what will be the eye special power. so far it's juss like a regular byakugan

I have mentioned it's the powers it has displayed above also I forgot to add

It could see the link connecting two dimension as shown during the sumire and the Nue arc
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by pasqal09: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Holuwaferanmi:

The best anime right now is Death note.
which version?
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by ernxto(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Any link to download Naruto and Naruto shippuden once?
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by rawdpiper(m): 5:03am On Jul 29, 2018
ernxto:
Any link to download Naruto and Naruto shippuden once?

https://anidl.org/2017/05/27/naruto-480p-dvdrip-dual-audio-2/ [Naruto All Episodes 480p]
https://anidl.org/2017/02/01/naruto-720p-bdrip-dual-audio-x265/ [Naruto All Episodes 720p x265]
https://anidl.org/2018/01/17/naruto-shippuuden-480p720p-tvrip-english-subbed-download-complete/ [Naruto Shippuden All Episodes 480p & 720p]

You'll need to create a mega account and probably the mega sync client app for your PC
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by ernxto(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
rawdpiper:

https://anidl.org/2017/05/27/naruto-480p-dvdrip-dual-audio-2/ [Naruto All Episodes 480p]
https://anidl.org/2017/02/01/naruto-720p-bdrip-dual-audio-x265/ [Naruto All Episodes 720p x265]
https://anidl.org/2018/01/17/naruto-shippuuden-480p720p-tvrip-english-subbed-download-complete/ [Naruto Shippuden All Episodes 480p & 720p]

You'll need to create a mega account and probably the mega sync client app for your PC

How do I go about the mega stuff to download it
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by rawdpiper(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
ernxto:

How do I go about the mega stuff to download it

Do you know what, message me on whatsapp, my phone number is in the signature. It'll be more easier that way.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by nani667: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hmmm...

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Jaymaestro(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
nani667:
Hmmm...
Disciplined , strong hearted and smart Sarada head over heels for a renewed and self assured Boruto.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by urahara(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2018
Holuwaferanmi:

The best anime right now is Death note.

That's wrong.

The best anime now is one piece
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Holuwaferanmi(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2018
urahara:

That's wrong.

Check shounen jump

One piece is good but death note is amazing, has a whooping TV rating of 9.0
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by urahara(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Holuwaferanmi:

Check shounen jump

One piece is good but death note is amazing, has a whooping TV rating of 9.0

cry cry cry cry cry

So how do I start with this death note .

I hope it's as interesting as Naruto.

And what's the main purpose of shonen jump
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Holuwaferanmi(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2018
urahara:

cry cry cry cry cry

Shounen Jump / viz if for dubbing manga/ anime

Start with deathnote you'll never regret it

You can try out My hero academia also and Sword art Online
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by CoolUsername: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
urahara:

That's wrong.

Steins ; Gate is my favourite anime.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by chiboy1116: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2018
urahara:

cry cry cry cry cry

death note was damn good for the first 25episodes , the rest were kinda average . The best anime so far , very matured. Attack on Titan , full metal alchemist :brotherhood is slightly not on par with death note.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by kimco(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
urahara:

dont try to live so ryt , dont try cause you are so right .cause you will break your self oin the end cry cry cry cry

naruto is the greatest anime ever

compared to naruto , boruto is shitt

Yellow moon and this song are the greatest naruto songs hands down for me.

Bleach opening theme too is gud.

Oh de memories.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by kimco(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Kaycee7(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
kimco:
Long time, Kimco-dono. What brings you back to Kishi's world?
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by kimco(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kaycee7:
Long time, Kimco-dono. What brings you back to Kishi's world?
I
wrote a whole essay but this site or my stupid fone messed it up into de numbers u see up dere
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by kimco(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
death note was damn good for the first 25episodes , the rest were kinda average . The best anime so far , very matured. Attack on Titan , full metal alchemist :brotherhood is slightly not on par with death note.

I disagree. Fma:brotherhood is consistent.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by chiboy1116: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2018
kimco:

I disagree. Fma:brotherhood is consistent.
yea it is , but the first 25 EPs of DN was the best ever, FMA is consistent but DN was better . IMHO
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Kaycee7(m): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
chiboy1116:
yea it is , but the first 25 EPs of DN was the best ever, FMA is consistent but DN was better . IMHO
If we start rating anime by sections or arcs, then there's a whole lotta anime better than Death Note.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by chiboy1116: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kaycee7:
If we start rating anime by sections or arcs, then there's a whole lotta anime better than Death Note.
can u name dem ,pls don't tell me Naruto,bleach, Aot. Death note is d game of thrones of anime.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by kimco(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
chiboy1116:

I greatly appreciate consistency tho. Cos its very hard to do. But yes i agree. DN's peak was one of de greatest
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Kaycee7(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
chiboy1116:
can u name dem ,pls don't tell me Naruto,bleach, Aot. Death note is d game of thrones of anime.
Detective Conan
One Piece
Code Geass
Stein's Gate
Fate/Zero

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes / Download MTV Shuga Season 1, 2, 3, 4 / Where To Download Movies & TV Series On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.