Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions (49257 Views)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread / Where Can I Download Boruto Episode / Boruto:naruto Next Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by acekhalifa(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2019
peacefull:

Wow!!! Arigato gozai masu cheesy
I'm from Japan.

Thank you so much! I thought I maybe too old to watching Anime. I'm appreciate you.
Kunoichiiiii grin
konnichi wa nihonjin! Anime aren't restricted to a specific age. It's only a matter of choice. cheesy
so, what is your favorite arc/part in Naruto/boruto?
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by peacefull(f): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
acekhalifa:

konnichi wa nihonjin! Anime aren't restricted to a specific age. It's only a matter of choice. cheesy
so, what is your favorite arc/part in Naruto/boruto?

Wow cheesy Konnichiwa!!
Thank you so much.
I like when Naruto was still small boy. With Kakashi sensei, Ero sennin etc. I didn't watch well when Naruto is getting grow up. So I couldn't remember many character's name cry
I watched Boruto-Naruto the movie-. I like it. Only few times I watched Boruto. I'm still not watch very well.
I was playing Naruto game like Tekken long time ago. I really liked it grin

1 Like

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by acekhalifa(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
peacefull:

Wow cheesy Konnichiwa!!
Thank you so much.
I like when Naruto was still small boy. With Kakashi sensei, Ero sennin etc. I didn't watch well when Naruto is getting grow up. So I couldn't remember many character's name cry
I watched Boruto-Naruto the movie-. I like it. Only few times I watched Boruto. I'm still not watch very well.
I was playing Naruto game like Tekken long time ago. I really liked it grin
Yes, when Naruto was still young and the series was still about ninjas. it's the best part of Naruto especially Zabuza arc, chuunin exam arc and sasuke's retrieval arc. you can still rewatch it if you want to know the characters again grin
as for Boruto, you should read the manga. it is better than the anime series.
sadly I've never played Naruto games cry
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by peacefull(f): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
acekhalifa:

Yes, when Naruto was still young and the series was still about ninjas. it's the best part of Naruto especially Zabuza arc, chuunin exam arc and sasuke's retrieval arc. you can still rewatch it if you want to know the characters again grin
as for Boruto, you should read the manga. it is better than the anime series.
sadly I've never played Naruto games cry

I know Zabuza cheesy
I have a Naruto dictionary(?). (Sorry, I don't know how to say English. Dictionary? or illustrated reference book of Naruto characters?) I think I like Naruto than Boruto. But I like that Boruto movie. I watched it 2 times on TV grin

Naruto game is old game. Choose character and fight. I played almost every characters grin
I played when I had time and I had fun at that time. But I didn't know how to play it well and I had not enough time for play game. So most of times I lose grin
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by acekhalifa(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
peacefull:

I know Zabuza cheesy
I have a Naruto dictionary(?). (Sorry, I don't know how to say English. Dictionary? or illustrated reference book of Naruto characters?) I think I like Naruto than Boruto. But I like that Boruto movie. I watched it 2 times on TV grin

Naruto game is old game. Choose character and fight. I played almost every characters grin
I played when I had time and I had fun at that time. But I didn't know how to play it well and I had not enough time for play game. So most of times I lose grin

Momochi Zabuza, the first real villain and one of the best in Naruto. his character dynamic with Haku was pretty good.cheesy
at the bolded, I think you're talking about Naruto Databooks. I once had the fourth Naruto Databook on my phone but it wasn't fully translated to English.
I enjoyed Boruto movie too, especially the fights scenes but the anime version Is better cheesy
I will check out Naruto storm4 and naruto2boruto shinobi Stryker games when I have abundant free time
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by peacefull(f): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2019
acekhalifa:

Momochi Zabuza, the first real villain and one of the best in Naruto. his character dynamic with Haku was pretty good.cheesy
at the bolded, I think you're talking about Naruto Databooks. I once had the fourth Naruto Databook on my phone but it wasn't fully translated to English.
I enjoyed Boruto movie too, especially the fights scenes but the anime version Is better cheesy
I will check out Naruto storm4 and naruto2boruto shinobi Stryker games when I have abundant free time

First time, Boruto is bossy in that movie cheesy
He has no respect for Naruto. But after, I realized Boruto missing Dad(Naruto) embarassed

Oh! Thank you. Databook!! You had on your phone? My Databook is like manga.
My Naruto game is very old cheesy
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by acekhalifa(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2019
peacefull:

First time, Boruto is bossy in that movie cheesy
He has no respect for Naruto. But after, I realized Boruto missing Dad(Naruto) embarassed

Oh! Thank you. Databook!! You had on your phone? My Databook is like manga.
My Naruto game is very old cheesy
here in Nigeria, we don't have easy access to the hard copy (manga) version of the Databooks so we have to download them online and, they're written in Japanese cry making them hard to read. I only find some translated parts of the Databooks online.
do you still have the Naruto game? grin
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by peacefull(f): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2019
acekhalifa:

here in Nigeria, we don't have easy access to the hard copy (manga) version of the Databooks so we have to download them online and, they're written in Japanese cry making them hard to read. I only find some translated parts of the Databooks online.
do you still have the Naruto game? grin

Oh! They don't have English version?! sad

Yes! I still have Naruto game. But there is in closet long long time. I didn't even see it grin
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by acekhalifa(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2019
peacefull:

Oh! They don't have English version?! sad

Yes! I still have Naruto game. But there is in closet long long time. I didn't even see it grin
I'm yet to see a fully translated version online. the ones I see are partially translated and they aren't always accurate.
maybe you've thrown away the game cheesy
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by peacefull(f): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
acekhalifa:

I'm yet to see a fully translated version online. the ones I see are partially translated and they aren't always accurate.
maybe you've thrown away the game cheesy

I checked my Databook. Title is Naruto Character Official Databook Sha no Sho. Old book. Naruto age is 16years old cheesy
I still have that game. I just don't see it and touch it long time grin
Boruto will on TV tomorrow. If I have time, I will watch it cheesy
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by acekhalifa(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
peacefull:

I checked my Databook. Title is Naruto Character Official Databook Sha no Sho. Old book. Naruto age is 16years old cheesy
I still have that game. I just don't see it and touch it long time grin
Boruto will on TV tomorrow. If I have time, I will watch it cheesy
Sha no Sho is 3rd Databook. the one I had was Rin no Sho. right now, I'm waiting for Boruto's Databook to be translated.
it's been long I watched Boruto Anime. I might start watching again if they continue with the manga story.
BTW, Do you read Naruto Light Novels?
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by peacefull(f): 4:39am On Mar 10, 2019
acekhalifa:

Sha no Sho is 3rd Databook. the one I had was Rin no Sho. right now, I'm waiting for Boruto's Databook to be translated.
it's been long I watched Boruto Anime. I might start watching again if they continue with the manga story.
BTW, Do you read Naruto Light Novels?

I didn't know my Databook is 3rd Databook till I checked what is English title before wrote here cheesy
I had read manga and watched Anime. (But not every story.) I have never read Light Novel before. Have you read it before?
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by acekhalifa(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2019
peacefull:

I didn't know my Databook is 3rd Databook till I checked what is English title before wrote here cheesy
I had read manga and watched Anime. (But not every story.) I have never read Light Novel before. Have you read it before?
I've only read bits of boruto movie and Naruto the Last Light Novels. I'm planning on reading the new Sasuke Shinden and Shikamaru Shinden.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by peacefull(f): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2019
acekhalifa:

I've only read bits of boruto movie and Naruto the Last Light Novels. I'm planning on reading the new Sasuke Shinden and Shikamaru Shinden.

Wow cheesy You really like Naruto!!
Naruto master cheesy I like Shikamaru. I could watch Boruto today! Story was about Shikadai.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by acekhalifa(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
peacefull:

Wow cheesy You really like Naruto!!
Naruto master cheesy I like Shikamaru. I could watch Boruto today! Story was about Shikadai.
I don't think I'll watch today's episode..
You should check out the Shikamaru Shinden too, you will love it.grin
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Ains(m): 1:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Guys, I have a girlfriend that loves like the Uchiha clan, I am really scared if I slip up all the Love won't turn to hate
What can I do

1 Like

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by peacefull(f): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
acekhalifa:

I don't think I'll watch today's episode..
You should check out the Shikamaru Shinden too, you will love it.grin

You didn't watch?
Ok! I will check Shikamaru Shinden
Thank you for informed me cheesy

Shikadai is look a like Shikamaru. Like a copy shocked
Many Boruto's character is like a copy when Naruto's character was young grin
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by acekhalifa(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
peacefull:

You didn't watch?
Ok! I will check Shikamaru Shinden
Thank you for informed me cheesy

Shikadai is look a like Shikamaru. Like a copy shocked
Many Boruto's character is like a copy when Naruto's character was young grin
I didn't watch it because I haven't watched like 30 episodes.

most of the new generation kids are just copies of their parents, there's just a few original characters. it's one of the reasons the anime is unappealing, whereas the manga is introducing many interesting original characters and concepts unseen in Naruto.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by peacefull(f): 3:42am On Mar 12, 2019
acekhalifa:

I didn't watch it because I haven't watched like 30 episodes.

most of the new generation kids are just copies of their parents, there's just a few original characters. it's one of the reasons the anime is unappealing, whereas the manga is introducing many interesting original characters and concepts unseen in Naruto.

I also didn't watch many episode. But when I have time I watch it. But sometimes I forget to watch embarassed

Yes! They are like copies of their parents grin
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Feraz(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ains:
Guys, I have a girlfriend that loves like the Uchiha clan, I am really scared if I slip up all the Love won't turn to hate
What can I do
You are Momonga AKA Ainz Ooal Gown Sama. You know what to do. wink
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Ains(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Feraz:
You are Momonga AKA Ainz Ooal Gown Sama. You know what to do. wink
Lool, this got me
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by nani667: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2019
...and Juugo returns

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by obintos(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in the village and his face sits atop the Hokage monument. But this is not his story... A new generation of ninja are ready to take the stage, led by Naruto's own son, Boruto!

Watch Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episodes Online
You can find English Subbed Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episodes here. Just follow this link (Remove the spaces, copy, paste&go. Also remember to click 'Skip Ad' once it opens): h t t p : / / j . g s / D D v i and click on the episode number to watch Boruto: Naruto Next Generations English sub online for free!

Please Note: Click on 'Skip Ad' once the timer counts down.

smiley

1 Share

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by obintos(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
obintos:
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in the village and his face sits atop the Hokage monument. But this is not his story... A new generation of ninja are ready to take the stage, led by Naruto's own son, Boruto!

Watch Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episodes Online
You can find English Subbed Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episodes here. Just follow this link (Remove the spaces, copy, paste&go. Also remember to click 'Skip Ad' once it opens): h t t p : / / j . g s / D D v i and click on the episode number to watch Boruto: Naruto Next Generations English sub online for free!

Please Note: Click on 'Skip Ad' once the timer counts down.

smiley
You can also watch Boruto here: h t t p : / / q . g s / E y X m W
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by obintos(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Boruto unlocks his Jougan once again while fighting Urashiki Otsusuki with Shinki and forces Urashiki to retreat.
Watch Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 125 here (Remove the spaces, copy, paste&go. Also remember to click 'Skip Ad' once it opens): h t t p : / / j . g s / D E b v

1 Share

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by nani667: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
✔️

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by healthserve(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
SageNaruto:
Boruto's anime has started... Seeing as I couldn't rename the Naruto thread, lets enjoy this one...

Here's a link to download episode 01:

http://cache2.animepremium.tv:8880/downloadcache/xp9VfVj2uFcJOC3M7ENZsQ/1492492222/uc90fn2e8w4o.html.mp4/Boruto-Naruto-Next-Generations-Episode-1-chia-anime.com.mp4

Bro Boruto series with English subtitle where can I get them from. Episode one
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by nani667: 3:04am On Oct 22, 2019
smiley smiley

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Kvngemmanuel: 1:48am On Oct 23, 2019
acekhalifa:

and i was here in my mind claiming anime loard.. guy, i Bow.. i dont even know what you guys are talking about.. Databooks grin grin grin
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by acekhalifa(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Kvngemmanuel:

and i was here in my mind claiming anime loard.. guy, i Bow.. i dont even know what you guys are talking about.. Databooks grin grin grin
Lol... Databooks talk more about characters, techniques, other stuffs that weren't explained well in the series... No be wan kind big deal na...
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions by Draydd: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kvngemmanuel:

whats databooks�

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Wins AMVCA Best Actor In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification / Best Movie Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.