Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Decent/ Affordable Apartments In Ikeja, Ogba & Punch Estate For Letting! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Decent/ Affordable Apartments In Ikeja, Ogba & Punch Estate For Letting! (2583 Views)

Affordable Apartments For Sale In Idimu. N 11 Million / Affordable Apartments For Sale @ Gateway Sparklight Estate, Magboro With Pics! / Various Affordable Apartments In Victoria Island: Check It Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decent/ Affordable Apartments In Ikeja, Ogba & Punch Estate For Letting! by miproperty: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2009
Mini flats @ opebi , 330k x 2yrs

2 b/r flats 2t/2b @ off allen avenue, 450k x 2yrs

3 b/r flats, 2toilet/2bath with extra visitors toilet @ ikeja ,600k x 2yr

Decent 2bed room apartment, 2toilet 2bath room @ Opebi
Price: 500k

3bedroom flat 2toilet, 2 bath, spacious compound ( just 4 people in a compound) @ ikeja
Price: 450k

2bedrm flat with 2toilet, 2bath @ Akillo Ogba
Price: 250k X 2yrs

2bedrm flat with 2toilet & 2bath @ back of excellence Hotel
Price : 280k x2 yrs

2bedrm flat, 2toilet, 2bath @ college Rd Ogba
Price : 300 x 2yrs

Mini- flat @Toyin str, Ikeja

4bedrm duplex @ Opebi Ikeja
Price: 1m

3bedrm flat @ Emmina cresent , Ikeja
Price: 800k x 2yrs

3bedrm flat @ Etebe cresent
Price : 650k x 2yrs

Miklins & Associates
4a Oriyomi str, off Olowu str, Ikeja
Tel: 07036693730, 08026387711
Email: info@miklins.com
Re: Decent/ Affordable Apartments In Ikeja, Ogba & Punch Estate For Letting! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2009
People like you are the ones going about giving N/L a bad name.

You claimed you have to have these type of properties early last week and after talking with you on phone I sent my wife to you and after collecting =N=3,000 (Egagement fee as you called it) you took her to one ramshackle back street house not fit for a sane person to live.

Let me advise you: you can only fool people once, you can't fool them all the time. Get a more dignifying job Oga!
Re: Decent/ Affordable Apartments In Ikeja, Ogba & Punch Estate For Letting! by miproperty: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
ilugunboy:

People like you are the ones going about giving N/L a bad name.

You claimed you have to have these type of properties early last week and after talking with you on phone I sent my wife to you and after collecting =N=3,000 (Egagement fee as you called it) you took her to one ramshackle back street house not fit for a sane person to live.

Let me advise you: you can only fool people once, you can't fool them all the time. Get a more dignifying job Oga!

I guess ur wife misrepresented issues to you going by what you posted, She came to our office quite alright, paid the sum of N3,000 ( our fees) which is clearly stated on our website and which u had earlier agreed to., I personally took her to inspect two apartments ( a 3bedrm & a two bedrm located within Dideolu Estate in Ogba, afterwards we proceeded to Toyin street (for another inspection a two bedroom in 4 block of flats building) totalling 3 locations in one day.The prices for these apartments are between 400,000-450,000 based on your earlier stated budget( refer to your engagement form).Your wife promised you will personally get back to us as per your choice out the three locations. I never heard anything from you or your wife uptill this moment except for this shocking post embarassed

I am very sure you got a wrong impression hence, the above details.Though u never thought it fair to call me and voice your dissatisfaction before coming to this forum to barter the reputation we are working very hard to build, I however regard you as one of our numerous clients and will continue to work until we are able get you an accomodation that will make a reasonable balance between your unlimited taste and your limited means.It is our job and we are proud doing it.
! wishing u a prosperous new year!
Re: Decent/ Affordable Apartments In Ikeja, Ogba & Punch Estate For Letting! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2009
Oga, I must admit that you really have sugar-coated mouth or how else do we explain this your bare-faced talk.

If you called those ding holes decent accommodations, then there is problem in Nigeria shocked

It bad enough you took my wife to those type of "accommodations" (unless it was a different person that took my wife out to those places), it worse when you come here trying to justify what happened.

You just made us to realised that supposedly good looking website does not translate to good service.

I have reported the case to the Moderator, hence I have little else to discuss with you.

Good day.
Re: Decent/ Affordable Apartments In Ikeja, Ogba & Punch Estate For Letting! by miproperty: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2009
You are taking these issue too far and too personal, I will give you a call and explain better to you, I am very sure that you were misinformed, the houses we went to are very decent houses, Our company has got standard and these are our standard: water, clean neighbourhood, security, reasonable rent,fair share light,proximity to place of work etc, this is why most of our client are cooperate people, with a fair sense of modesty, we have a long chain of satisfied clients and I am looking forward to adding you to the list, provided you are genuiney in need and financially ready to pay the our bills, finally I advise you to make out time yourself, i don't mind taking you back to those apartments and your will see that they are standard apartment within your budget, I will also take you to other places we have if you can increase your budget to atleast 550k-600k for bedroom( if you are looking for something very exclusive within Ikeja)Please note that we do not have authority to fix rent, we can only negotiate an affordable terms for our clients.

We still appreciate your interest in our service, I regret the wrong impression you may have gotten about our services, pls call me on this number for more positive discussion, I am sure you will be satisfied somehow ( 07036693730)

ilugunboy:

Oga, I must admit that you really have sugar-coated mouth or how else do we explain this your bare-faced talk.

If you called those ding holes decent accommodations, then there is problem in Nigeria shocked

It bad enough you took my wife to those type of "accommodations" (unless it was a different person that took my wife out to those places), it worse when you come here trying to justify what happened.

You just made us to realised that supposedly good looking website does not translate to good service.

I have reported the case to the Moderator, hence I have little else to discuss with you.

Good day.

Re: Decent/ Affordable Apartments In Ikeja, Ogba & Punch Estate For Letting! by miproperty: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
still avaliable for inspection, contact us
miproperty:

Mini flats @ opebi , 330k x 2yrs

2 b/r flats 2t/2b @ off allen avenue, 450k x 2yrs

3 b/r flats, 2toilet/2bath with extra visitors toilet @ ikeja ,600k x 2yr

Decent 2bed room apartment, 2toilet 2bath room @ Opebi
Price: 500k

3bedroom flat 2toilet, 2 bath, spacious compound ( just 4 people in a compound) @ ikeja
Price: 450k

2bedrm flat with 2toilet, 2bath @ Akillo Ogba

2bedrm flat with 2toilet & 2bath @ back of excellence Hotel
Price : 280k x2 yrs

2bedrm flat, 2toilet, 2bath @ college Rd Ogba
Price : 300 x 2yrs

Mini- flat @Toyin str, Ikeja

4bedrm duplex @ Opebi Ikeja
Price: 1m

3bedrm flat @ Emmina cresent , Ikeja
Price: 800k x 2yrs

3bedrm flat @ Etebe cresent
Price : 650k x 2yrs

Miklins & Associates
4a Oriyomi str, off Olowu str, Ikeja
Tel: 07036693730, 08026387711
Email: info@miklins.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Identify Quality Building Iron Rods In The Market? / Plots Of Land At Abijo GRA, Lekki For Sale (pictures). / Land For Sale At ilaje bariga 10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.