Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed (371 Views)

What A Very Popular Atheist Boldly Put Out In Public On 15 Feb 2020 / Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by lightblazingnow(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
I believe that the best decision you will experience in your life is the love for your creator. If that love for Christ Jesus isn't in you, you'd love the world.

The main thing about life is the root of your building. If you are built on sinking sand, you wouldn't know until you eventually fall. Who do you love? Whose voice controls your life? Everyone will testify to the fact that before you do something there is this voice within, do" and don't".

If you would learn to live from within in Christ Jesus, your life will go in the direction of light. Too many crowd and less achievers

Nothing should come against you and your love for grace and reality. Who do you love​? Who is your treasure? Is the question begging for answers. Love is your work and the lord God Almighty is going to judge you by your works of love.

And so, your love will be tested if it's true or not. The first achievement of your life should be establishing your love for your father God Almighty.

I am not talking about his love for you, what I am sharing with you right now is your love for him. When it comes to the lord God Almighty and man's relationship, the father God Almighty didn't looked at our cooperation before he took the first step, he expressed his love towards us even while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
5:8 But God commended his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. Amen

Now that you have heard of how much he loves you, I plead with you to extend your heart of fellowship, not just your hands. He needs both your heart and your hands too. This is the path of life in Christ Jesus.
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by lightblazingnow(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2017
I wonder
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 24, 2017
Just here to read people's lies
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2017
not bold to say this ...

caressing of my bare boobs by the senior pastor in my church in the name of making them attractive to men so I can get married quickly...

three years counting and still nothing.

I'm 31 now
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2017
lol
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2017
I can Boldly say that I achieved righteousness

Since 2013dec I repented,I can boldly tell u that I haven't touched a woman,I haven't fight,I haven't stolen,etc and de amazing thing here is that I don't even know when last I told a lie (With Man it is Impossible but With God all these are possible)

I don't have 4million, am still a Tenant, I don't even have a Car but I have a Joy no one taketh from me,I hustle to build my business but I also don't do everything for Money because my Sole aim is to make Heaven

U can be like me,all God wanna see is dedication and he will show himself to u

1 Like

Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by hopefulLandlord: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2017
I achieved atheism
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by lightblazingnow(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2017
Gaiusjacob:
I can Boldly say that I achieved righteousness

Since 2013dec I repented,I can boldly tell u that I haven't touched a woman,I haven't fight,I haven't stolen,etc and de amazing thing here is that I don't even know when last I told a lie (With Man it is Impossible but With God all these are possible)

I don't have 4million, am still a Tenant, I don't even have a Car but I have a Joy no one taketh from me,I hustle to build my business but I also don't do everything for Money because my Sole aim is to make Heaven

U can be like me,all God wanna see is dedication and he will show himself to u

Extra ordinary
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by Nostradamus: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by lightblazingnow(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2017
africansunite:
not bold to say this ...

caressing of my bare boobs by the senior pastor in my church in the name of making them attractive to men so I can get married quickly...

I'm 31 now

Waiting for sympathy from men They will soon come pouring, but I must tell you

Wake up and run your race. Heavenly race is so personal and I have got to tell you that workers of iniquities aren't serving the Almighty God but THEMSELVES

Arise and shine for your light is come and the glory of the lord God Almighty is risen upon you.
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by purem(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2017
Have only come to realize that God has lost his interferanc with us centuries ago.

But most people don't know yet
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by lightblazingnow(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I achieved atheism

Reap it
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by gentlegenius(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2017
There's a sad reality and bitter truth that most people either don't know or are too afraid to say.
But I will boldly say it...
Churches of nowadays are not helping us to love God and render our services to him so that we can receive rewards. Todays Pastors are only making people to love their Churches more than God. They are only interested in winning more people to their church than winning more souls to Christ. They fooled people to render more services to their Churches than they render to God. They make people to spend more time in their Churches than spending a quiet, personal time with God. Some church goers now believe in their Pastors more than they believe in God because they seems to build relationships with their Pastors more than they build with God.
People do all these ignorantly, forgetting that these Pastors are just MEN OF GOD and not GODS OF MEN. They are humans like us, capable of mistakes and even evil.
This is why so many Christians of today have not and might never achieved anything from God as believers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by lightblazingnow(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2017
gentlegenius:
There's a sad reality and bitter truth that most people either don't know or are too afraid to say.
But I will boldly say it...
Churches of nowadays are not helping us to love God and render our services to him so that we can receive rewards. Todays Pastors are only making people to love their Churches more than God. They are only interested in winning more people to their church than winning more souls to Christ. They fooled people to render more services to their Churches than they render to God. They make people to spend more time in their Churches than spending a quiet, personal time with God. Some church goers now believe in their Pastors more than they believe in God because they seems to build relationships with their Pastors more than they build with God.
People do all these ignorantly, forgetting that these Pastors are just MEN OF GOD and not GODS OF MEN. They are humans like us, capable of mistakes and even evil.
This is why so many Christians of today have not and might never achieved anything from God as believers.

That's why you have been inspired to lead the way
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by gentlegenius(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

That's why you have been inspired to lead the way
I would rather say: That's why I am not a church goer.
Showing people the right way in this generation is not easy. Everyone now seeks to follow the way of the world by doing what others are doing. If you try to be different, they'll see you as a very bad person and that makes it very difficult to lead the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by ineaghe(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
purem:
Have only come to realize that God has lost his interferanc with us centuries ago.

But most people don't know yet
He hasn't.
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by purem(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
ineaghe:

He hasn't.

Yinmu!

U just don't realize yet
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by Deicide: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
I kept on asking them religious peeps What make you guys special than the rest of us?

We get sick you get sick.
We get depressed you get depressed.
We get promoted you get promoted.
We get demoted you get demoted.
We fail sometimes in life same happens to you.
We get poor you get poor.
We get rich you get rich.
We die you die.
e.t.c.
So how are you more special or better than me? At least i accept reality, as it is you, on the other hand, thinks some sky Daddy loves you How?
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
I'm following to see an "achievement" that is worth calling achievement.
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by adepeter2027(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
africansunite:
not bold to say this ...

I'm 31 now
Jesus christ
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by adepeter2027(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Following sha
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by CAPSLOCKED: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
adepeter2027:
Following sha
Re: What can you boldly say you have achieved as a Christian since you believed by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
africansunite:
not bold to say this ...

I'm 31 now

holy shıt shocked

(1) (Reply)

In Eternity Future / So Pastors Only Work On Sundays? / Conscience, Our Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.