Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) (67827 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Demolishes Dan Anyiam Plaza In Owerri (Photos) / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by Elfaris(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jajayi:

See photos and video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiH3pjJMCDs

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/efcc-discovers-n400-million-cash-in.html
Chaaai lwahd have mercy.. o lord help us in this country.. help us in destroying those that are hell bent on making us suffer. O Allah expose all the wicked people that want to destroy this country.O Allah destroy those that are hell bent in stealing our collective wealth. O Allah destroy and shame all those that want my children yet unborn to suffer. Ya Allah if they are not going to change for the better destroy them all. Withhold your mercy from them and shower your wrath on them..Please Lord answer the prayers of well meaning Nigerians and save this country..... This is too much. Am just tired.
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by hannyjay(f): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Discovers ke.. That is someone property na, his office, his BDC, his money..

I won't believe this story until I see a credible source. I will also be interested if the business is owned by a politically exposed person otherwise, count me out....

An ordinary businessman can have 400million and decides to keep in his office. Abi na offence not to bank such amount?
for almost two yrs? D worst part is dat many u dat ar defending dis corrupt individuals dont av ordinary 100,000 to pay for ur face me i face u rent. U ar a disgrace to ur family

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by ayindejimmy(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
rozayx5:

the whole story sounds fake
they were still counting , but they published 400M naira
and a video of money on the flloor
another dose for zombies i guess
You just simply funny What else do you know apart from what we both read above? Who told you they're still counting? Because you're talking as if you have extra info. And they didn't say 400m, it's 448, 850M.
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by teemy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Next should be change of currency notes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by samomoli: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
NAIRA,DOLLARS,EURO, POUNDS LOOTED SEIZED TODAY, 2MOROW COURT UNFREEZE THE SEIZURE,EFCC GO AND LEARN HOW TO FIGHT CORRUPTION

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by kayceekaycee: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Build your own ponzi site, Donation site or a crowd funding site. Various scripts available MMM script, Hit and Run 24 hours script, just name it. You will get the most advanced donation site script within 3 days at a very affordable rate. Call: 08120970832
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by maasoap(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
rozayx5:

the whole story sounds fake

they were still counting , but they published 400M naira

and a video of money on the flloor

another dose for zombies i guess
They were still counting? Dude, were you watching a live feed video?
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by maasoap(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
igbozionism:
kai make ti hear word. I don't believe this because buhari government is full of propaganda! I can a only believe this if the money belongs to burutai, babachir lawal, amaechi or femi adesina
Believe what you want, who cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by BrutusOj(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
who counted the money? make my hand bend if the EFCC officials who went there didn't steal enough to their satisfaction before declaring the said amount. Who are all this whistle blowers that will never mobilise street boys to go feast on this kind of awoof money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by akigbemaru: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by thirty(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
My opinion.

FG should abolish bureau de change
Commercial Banks should monitor the flow of foreign currency with strong regulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by maasoap(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Discovers ke.. That is someone property na, his office, his BDC, his money..

I won't believe this story until I see a credible source. I will also be interested if the business is owned by a politically exposed person otherwise, count me out....

[s]An ordinary businessman can have 400million and decides to keep in his office. Abi na offence not to bank such amount?[/s]

No be offence to keep your 400 million naira in a shop for two years at all. But I'm more interested in knowing when the owner will come out to claim his/her money back. You can lie to yourself as you wish but don't take me for a fool.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
As I dey so, if person whistle-blow or snitch against me, its one bullet to his/her skull.

I will show no mercy.
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by middlebelter(m): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
It appears Kemi Adeosun whistle blowing magic is working well o? Miraculous discovery of monies hiding everywhere!, Multiple salary civil servants also blocked. I hope some people will start seeing the good work of this woman and stop blaming her our economic crisis?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by kolaaderin: 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
goldedprince:
WTF NA. THIS IS SMALL MONEY NA. SO ARE YOU TELLING ME NO NORMAL NIGERIAN CAN HAVE THIS MONEY?
SO IF ANYONE GET THAT AMOUNT YOU HAVE TO COME AND SNATCH IT IN THE NAME OF EFCC?
We are not saying Nigerians can't have such amount, but the rule is let it be at the bank so the BVN can capture it if its legitimate. Even 90% of commercial banks branches don't have such money in there vault at a time.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by eluquenson(m): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hmm, am sure it's a stolen cash, definitely from Bankers Warehouse
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by flyca: 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sarrrki:
That's The Money Meant For Our BMC Members In Lagos, Our Lagos Coordinator Knows About It...

We BMC And APC Are D Real Enemies Of The People !!!
What exactly is BMC? What is the money meant for? What has your organisation done for the ordinary Nigerian citizen? Why hide the money when people are in deep rooted poverty all around you?
Why is the money waiting to be exchanhed? Who is your BMC cordinator? Whatever it is, how was the money obtained? Why are you guys like this nah

Waiting for your reply as the story unfolds
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by arsenal33: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
conductor1:
Breaking: EFCC discovers Buhari's brain where he left it in the other room of an abandoned house.

EFCC cannot discover your brain because your head is a vacuum

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by Adminisher: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Some stole big under Jonathan and hoarded their cash after the elections, because of BVN they have been surviving by playing FOREX market for the last two years .
The money should just be impounded and investigations started.
The owners will come looking through their lawyers

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by tjskii(f): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2017
Choi, if I were to be one of the other traders in the complex, I no go fit sleep tonite , will just spend d night thinking of all that money close to me for years, and I was none the wiser serious heart ache o
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by shammah1(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2017
OMG you're wailing without registering? No forms for zombies o
AntiWailer:
They will still not be able to charge anybody.

Bunch of failures.
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:33am On Apr 08, 2017
WUH??
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by panpan(m): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2017
A shop has not been opened for two years. So what? If the rent has lapsed, and the shop owner cannot be found, the landlord should get an eviction order. A bureau de change's business is all about money? It is not an offence to keep money in a shop, no matter the amount.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by alutapastor(m): 12:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Without concluding their investigation they have started going live on facebook to claim success. OK when the owner will appear with proof of ownership and they lose in the court of law, a case they won in the court of public opinion and social media , they will begin to blame the judiciary. This government and those working for her are too full of drama.
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by berrystunn(m): 12:51am On Apr 08, 2017
Looting from looters
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by AreaFada2: 12:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Wait o.

Is BDC business not about cash?

Even some roadside Aboki might easily have N100m to trade with.

Why not try to trace the owner first and be sure?

The BDC might be closed but could still be used for storage. Or they mean the plazza landlords have left the shop like that without being paid for 2 years? grin cheesy

It could be looted money but EFCC should be sure first.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by texazzpete(m): 1:06am On Apr 08, 2017
alutapastor:
Without concluding their investigation they have started going live on facebook to claim success. OK when the owner will appear with proof of ownership and they lose in the court of law, a case they won in the court of public opinion and social media , they will begin to blame the judiciary. This government and those working for her are too full of drama.

I'd like to see the owner surface and provide a convincing and credible explanation for having this amount of cash lying around.

Nobody will come forward.

Publicizing this is a good way to smoke out the owners. Don't blindly criticize
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:11am On Apr 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
They will still not be able to charge anybody.

Bunch of failures.

Who will they charge? Who will come out to claim the money?
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:15am On Apr 08, 2017
igbozionism:
kai make ti hear word. I don't believe this because buhari government is full of propaganda! I can a only believe this if the money belongs to burutai, babachir lawal, amaechi or femi adesina

How about if it belong to Nnamdi Azikwe?
Re: EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:18am On Apr 08, 2017
Sarrrki:
We In BMC Av Discovered The Part Few Days Our Gullible Supporters In APC Av Been left Without a Distraction Hence We Came Up With This,Expect More Distraction In The Coming Days.

reason you started creating different monikers? One ine Omenka and the Sarki hahha? When are you going to create madridguy and mine hahha..

useless wailing zombie..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) / CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing / How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.