Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

After Engagement Crash, Iggy Azalea Is Hit Hard By Recession, Downsizes And Sell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Engagement Crash, Iggy Azalea Is Hit Hard By Recession, Downsizes And Sell (629 Views)

Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement / Iggy Azalea Is Back To Blonde And Still With Killer Curves / Regina Daniels Sit On Her Boyfriend's Head After Engagement Ring And Play Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Engagement Crash, Iggy Azalea Is Hit Hard By Recession, Downsizes And Sell by Splicit(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
One year after their engagement Iggy Azalea has broken off her relationship with her NBA star boyfriend Nick Young.

The rapper has also downsized and sold all her cars after splitting with ex-fiance, Nick Young.

Iggy Azalea who caught the NBA player allegedly cheating with another woman on their home CCTV, immediately moved out of their mansion in 2016.

The 26-year-old on The Kyle & Jackie O Show said she had to downsize her Los Angeles home in the aftermath of their break-up.

When asked how many cars she owns, she said, "I actually sold all my cars!'.'I moved house and sold my cars, because now I live in a smaller house and I only have the one car garage and I don't want to leave them out on the street," she said.

She described her old mansion in Los Angeles as having a 'giant driveway' where she could park up to five cars.

"Now I just live in a regular three-bedroom house and have one car."

The hosts then asked the rapper why she decided to downsize her home. According to her, "I broke up with the guy I was going to marry, so I had to move out," she explained.

Adding, "I was trying to get a house super, super quick. I was actually in Australia filming X-Factor when that all happened. So I was like, oh my gosh, I only have a week, I want to move so I can have my house together,' she continued. 'I don't want to be living in a hotel all summer."

http://bodexng.com/2017/04/one-year-engagement-crash-iggy-azalea-hit-hard-recession-downsizes-sells-cars/

(1) (Reply)

Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Are Back And Now Working Together???(pics) / Mercy Aigbe’s Husband, Lanre Gentry Responds To Battery Allegations / Another Beef: Actor Columbus Shorts Calls Out Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.