Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters (44160 Views)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Juni4jay(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
I tink we need to see a pic of der fada. Dy r far frm beauty.
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by onosprince(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Na 40 I count sha.
daz just the top half,count again grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by sinaj(f): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Na 40 I count sha.
una want make she enter bridge coz of una bad mouth abi grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by zoey4(f): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Friedyokes:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
But chai if she look like dis wit make up
Imagine without make up grin
don't be surprised that she might even look prettier with out make up

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by curvilicious: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Not cool at all, at all lipsrsealed who am i yo say such?
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by piagetskinner(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
maybe they look like their ancestors...

cos their mum is way prettier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by curvilicious: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
soberdrunk:
If not that am fasting and she is Liz Bensons daughter, i for talk say she be like the 'accidented' version of Kerry Washington and teeth full her mouth like who dey chew fertilizer.......... angry

Chai! U r wicked poop
Chai!
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Hispamela: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Congratulations dear
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by luminouz(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
D mama took too much of d sexy gene n released d little.....shared by two daughters= not enough

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by sekem: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Based on logistics, obviously, lookwise, they took afta their dad

And speaking about their dad, where on earth is the man?

I hope madam Liz is not a baby mama because I'm aware that, again, based on logistics, women of their own generation were better trained, morally speaking, than what we are dealing with now.
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by luminouz(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dgunnerz:

After all the make-up? Stop it! grin grin grin
Savage!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by luminouz(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Na 40 I count sha.
Oh no!!! Double SAVAGE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by omoluka: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please, how can one get Gambian or Ghanian passport from Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by luminouz(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
soberdrunk:
If not that am fasting and she is Liz Bensons daughter, i for talk say she be like the 'accidented' version of Kerry Washington and teeth full her mouth like who dey chew fertilizer.......... angry
LAWD OF THE SAVAGE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by material988(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
BLINGZ88:
the girl is kinda ugly sha

As in ehee, thank God she is fair in complexion

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by camaraderi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
fpeter:
Liz is way prettier

And her husband is not fine (subtle way of saying ugly). The daughters took after their dad
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Facxie(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=Awoo88 post=55364771]Why pretty mum dey get ugly pikin sef, [/quote

Find the husband

U will find ur answer
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by alex81(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nellybank:
And ur prick is standing while talking nonsense. Anyway A minute silent your departed brain

what is d nonsense there

ds is NL we say our mind

dat gal is ugly jor.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by teedutch(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
See there mouth..........
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
All the 3 wowo...if no be this konji wey dey worry me I for no even gree to smash angry
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Drabrah(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Even wtout make-up, she fyn pass her daughters no be small.
Da real Slay Mama
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Sultty(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
They got their father's looks Liz. B still rocking it even at old age cheesy

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by IceDude(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Awoo88:
Why pretty mum dey get ugly pikin sef,
Nor be all of dem o, most pretty girls wey I know resemble dia mums.

I wonder who dash these girls ugliness
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by princy80(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dgunnerz:

After all the make-up? Stop it! grin grin grin
imagine how she go dey without the make up lipsrsealed grin
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Dgunnerz(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
princy80:
imagine how she go dey without the make up lipsrsealed grin
I am sure she will be more beautiful grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by charlesucheh(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Truth be told, the daughters are nothing to be compared to the beauty of their mother when she was like them. The Father face no go try be that o!
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by JoseRaji(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
soberdrunk:
Brossss... no spoil your fasting na
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by gabbrri(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
there papa win this match gbamm
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by soberdrunk(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
JoseRaji:

Brossss... no spoil your fasting na

Thanks jare my brother!! Nah this Nairaland ops wan tempt me..... angry
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by gud4dbest(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:
Beautiful kiss kiss

those faces are just normal...Aunty Liz is way beautiful...ex nollywood goddess!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? / Yvonne Jegede Is Engaged To Abounce Kunle Fawole (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Bikini In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.