Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters (44161 Views)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by sprinter101(m): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Awoo88:
Why pretty mum dey get ugly pikin sef,

when u marry ugly man or woman na Willie Willie u go born
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by kingd612: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2017
grin
Nwodosis:
This her daughter should be having more than 32 teeth!
grin
Nwodosis:
This her daughter should be having more than 32 teeth!
She's pretty bro.
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
If not that am fasting and she is Liz Bensons daughter, i for talk say she be like the 'accidented' version of Kerry Washington and teeth full her mouth like who dey chew fertilizer.......... angry
grin ;DAnd u have already said wat u wanted to say

So therefore ur fast is invalid
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 08, 2017
This is what happens when a beautiful woman marries a frog-looking husband all for the Mulla Shaking my head for Lara Oshiomole lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by AreaFada2: 5:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Stelvin101:
This is what happens when a beautiful woman marries a frog-looking husband all for the Mulla Shaking my head for Lara Oshiomole lipsrsealed
Iara tell you say she wan born for Oshio Baba? She nor dey craze na. cheesy

Even if she be elephant wey dey take 95 weeks (humans 40 weeks) of preggy to deliver, she for never deliver since. shocked

Since Oshio left govt house how many times have you seen Iara beside him in Abuja or any occasion?
Her contract fit don quietly expire, we nor go know.
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by charlsecy(m): 6:06am On Apr 08, 2017
ANNYTOHCUTE:
she is beautiful in her own way....
Philosophical and motivational, but that doesn't make sense all the time.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by orlymat: 6:17am On Apr 08, 2017
These are net fear na. Did u imagine how d ladies will feel if de come accross all the insult??
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Awoo88: 6:30am On Apr 08, 2017
IceDude:
Nor be all of dem o, most pretty girls wey I know resemble dia mums.

I wonder who dash these girls ugliness
Maybe their papa na the Obasanjo type. You know pretty ladies art funny sometimes.
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by fapcrook(m): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
If not that am fasting and she is Liz Bensons daughter, i for talk say she be like the 'accidented' version of Kerry Washington and teeth full her mouth like who dey chew fertilizer.......... angry
honestly you are not nice, fertilizer kee?
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by brytee: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2017
Lord forgive me... But even with make-up they are ugly... Wondering how she will look without make-up?
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Kobicove(m): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2017
I comment my reserve grin
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by okito: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2017
I ve noticed that many goodlooking parents produce children who are not as good looking as they are.
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by CarolineOlawale(f): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=megareal post=55364836]Unlike mother, unlike daughter. The difference is clear.[/quote

This one too is talking.post ur mom pic here and ur pic.

Rubbish!
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by CarolineOlawale(f): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2017
See her ipob flat head. grin
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
Show me their father and I will tell you why they are ugly
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
Awoo88:
Why pretty mum dey get ugly pikin sef,
their father get strong gene and he may be obasanjo
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by megareal: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=CarolineOlawale post=55377742][/quote]

Better draw a timetable for your madness. Don't let it control you all the time. Nonsense.
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by Awoo88: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Onyochejohn:
their father get strong gene and he may be obasanjo
but most Obasanjo children are not ugly. Even iyabo is a sexy woman despite her close resemblance with her dad
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by CarolineOlawale(f): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
megareal:

Better draw a timetable for your madness. Don't let it control you all the time. Nonsense.

How miserable can one be? A God-forsken hypocrite is what you are! You can type something mean about others but can't take it! Shame on your existence!

I still stand on you posting the pictures of you and your mother here to prove your wretched akara-frying mother is finer than Liz Benson.

Cheap gutter _whore!
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by duduade: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
BLINGZ88:
the girl is kinda ugly sha
exactly.. I guess its from the father's genes
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by megareal: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

How miserable can one be? A God-forsken hypocrite is what you are! You can type something mean about others but can't take it! Shame on your existence!

I still stand on you posting the pictures of you and your mother here to prove your wretched akara-frying mother is finer than Liz Benson.

Cheap gutter _whore!

Is that all? For some strange reason you are seeking my attention. Mbok, I have none to give. Swerve.
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
megareal:

Is that all? For some strange reason you are seeking my attention. Mbok, I have none to give. Swerve.

Just tap out like that kid! Next time you don't mess with me!
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by megareal: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Just tap out like that kid! Next time you don't mess with me!

You are too small and simple minded that's why I don't have your time. Now if it was a better person, I would give you the time of day.

Finally, I'm out. Go and take your drugs. You are hyper reacting.
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
megareal:

You are too small and simple minded that's why I don't have your time. Now if it was a better person, I would give you the time of day.

Finally, I'm out. Go and take your drugs. You are hyper reacting.

Blah blah blah go and meet your mom she's waiting for you at the junction of the slum you reside To Help her with her Akara frying business.

Mumu!
Re: Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters by DrMuzungu(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Cheap gutter _whore!

Soooooo, a professional аshaw0 calls someone's mother a bad name... You, girl, are very funny. No wonder nobody wants to bleep you after all IPOB boys had their fun bleeping you, lol, and that is why you are so bitter. Now we know. Case closed on this one, lol.

And, you still owe me an answer, what is your hourly rate? I may send some clients your way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Running Cooking Test In The Kitchen / Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? / Yvonne Jegede Is Engaged To Abounce Kunle Fawole (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.