Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Finconnect.net - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Finconnect.net (294 Views)

The Survey Site Making Wave On The Net At The Moment. / My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in / Is Blackoptions.net Scam Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finconnect.net by newsong500(m): 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello guys, have you heard about FINCONNECT?
FINCONNECT is an acronym for financial Connection. This platform gives an opportunity for registered members to give and receive donations from each other. All registered members are expected to pay a sum of N5000 to an assigned member, after which he/she will confirm your payment. Within 12 hours after this process, the system will match you to 2 other members who will in turn pay u N5000 each. Basically you invest N5000 and get N10, 000. It is a 100% profit investment plan under 24hours.
How do i start Earning with FINCONNECT?

1 Simply log on to the website: finconnect.net
2 Register
3 Login
4 Click on the Merge Me
5 Update your profile after having made payment

NB: FINCONNECT doesn't merge automatically so you would have to click on Merge Me to get merged manually. Once you are merged, you are expected to pay the person before the expiration of 6 hours, otherwise your account will be archived. Then after you have paid and been confirmed, within 12 hours, the system merges you with 2 people that will pay you N5000 each.
FINCONNECT is the latest Financial Network of 2017. Don't wait for your friend to earn before you can start earning.

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Rent And For Sale At Ikorodu Lagos / If You Have A Good Business, Check Here I Have A Good Idea For Your Business / Become A Stakeholder In The Telecom Industry Today!make Money On Every Recharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.