Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers (34942 Views)

See White Men Singing Nigerian National Anthem. Lol / Can You Unsuck A Pěnis? See Hilarious Reply / How Many Times Do You Fart In A Day? See Hilarious Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by iammolise(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
kingphilip:

And a person that cannot spell NATIONAL is that one worthy of conducting an interview

cheesy
Sinners judging sinners for Sinning differently.
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by LionDeLeo: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
exlinkleads:
illiterates Illiterates full this country walai

i I bet u have half of our senators cannot recite that national pledge National Pledge.

You are right, "illiterates full this country walai". grin grin grin
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Foxyn:
Fine bae
Thanks darling.

1 Like

Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by LionDeLeo: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
The most amusing aspect of this survey is that it was conducted in the "educated" community. These are the same set of human beings calling others illiterates.
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
So your papers are missing and you can't even recite simple national anthem, you are under arrest. #9japolice

Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Trexnemesis(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
sunnyp20:
Atiku for president 2019

Who twalk am por me? You I dey krace kwo? Walahi no be por hia. Kawai!
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by callonme(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
pmc01:

In essence, the interviewer and interviewees are all embarrassment to our National pride? cheesy

I am still trying to comprehend the essence of the word *pride* attached to Nigeria as a country. Do we really have one?....

Ambassador Aina
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Deejay1000(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
Phi001:
I pledge to Nigeria my country
to be faithful, loyal and honest
to serve Nigeria with all my strength
to defend her unity
and uphold her honour and glory

So help me God(Amen).

[s]
Phi001:
to defend her unity

So help me God(Amen).

[/s]
Phi001:
to defend her unity

So help me God(Amen).

to serve nigeria is not by force
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Dare2Try(m): 12:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Phi001:
to defend her unity

So help me God(Amen).

I pray for Nigeria my country
But to serve naija is not by force
Cause the Elite don't value the citizens
And they think we are all foolish
But we shall surprise and give them a shocker
Oh Lord format away the foolishness of the youths, Amen

Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 09, 2017
Phi001:
to defend her unity

So help me God(Amen).

Copy and paste grin grin
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by terrence12(m): 12:41am On Apr 09, 2017
U know him

Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Phi001(m): 12:44am On Apr 09, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Copy and paste grin grin
nah...

I'm patriotic grin grin grin
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by adetayo234: 2:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Phi001:
to defend her unity

So help me God(Amen).

I challenge you to recite second stanza of national anthem. Don't google answer o grin
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by yinkslinks(m): 3:58am On Apr 09, 2017
permsec:
All this chitchat is just to bring anoda notion towards a particular contestant?

Shame!
"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." ... "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by yinkslinks(m): 3:59am On Apr 09, 2017
"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." ... "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.". We Americans have the sweetest. Bleep zoogeria as I now have a new life.
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by juman(m): 4:37am On Apr 09, 2017
Funny. grin

"Chai". grin
"Would you keep quit". grin
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by juman(m): 4:40am On Apr 09, 2017
I pledge to my God, my Creator.

I dont waste my time pledging to a directionless country that always have bad and senseless "leaders".
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by cao(f): 5:19am On Apr 09, 2017
I'm honestly surprised I said it correctly, especially since I sometimes forget the end of the first verse of our national anthem, while I'm always able to sing the second verse flawlessly. Even though most folks forget that our anthem has a second verse...
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 09, 2017
The oh God of creation part?

That one is not going to b known by Nigerians born BTW 1990 and now.
cao:
I'm honestly surprised I said it correctly, especially since I sometimes forget the end of the first verse of our national anthem, while I'm always able to sing the second verse flawlessly. Even though most folks forget that our anthem has a second verse...
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by cao(f): 5:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Silkmoth:
The oh God of creation part?

That one is not going to b known by Nigerians born BTW 1990 and now.
Even during my time it wasn't really known. I only knew it because of those notebooks that had it on the back. So I decided to learn it, it's been stuck in my head since. Seriously, there was a time I forgot the pledge and the first verse of the anthem, na so I still sing that second verse.
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by EmpowerNg(m): 5:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Click my signature below for legit Nigerian investment company that pays you daily for 60 or 90 days
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Yeah! Those 40leaves exercise books dat year.
cao:

Even during my time it wasn't really known. I only knew it because of those notebooks that had it on the back. So I decided to learn it, it's been stuck in my head since. Seriously, there was a time I forgot the pledge and the first verse of the anthem, na so I still sing that second verse.
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by cooljoe(m): 6:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Lilymax:
I weep for Nigeria cry
she does not need your "weeping"
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 09, 2017
O God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Help our youths the truth to know,
In love and honesty to grow,
And live in just and truth,
Great lofty heights attained,
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.
#Nigeriaisfake!! undecided
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by kolafolabi(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2017
I would blame and I wouldn't blame.

I would blame them because this is there country. They passed through nursery, primary and secondary schools which they would recite on daily basis.

I wouldn't blame then because many people don't know what to eat, feed their family, and even sleep and of course the question was impromptu.

2 Likes

Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by godquality: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Honestly, i was unable to recite it. It's been a long time and people have different things stressing them up to even remember the pledge.

Though some of the response in this video funny and i laff wella i no blame anybody wey no sabi am.
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by valx2: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2017
I pledge to nijeriya my kwantry 25 kobo, ruler and pencil
To serve nijeriya is not by force, to be fresh ability
And appollo abiala by corner, so helep me god
Thank you.
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by praisecity(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Phi001:
I pledge to Nigeria my country to be faithful, loyal and honest to serve Nigeria with all my strength to defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory
So help me God(Amen).

its easier to type dan said
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by praisecity(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Phi001:
I pledge to Nigeria my country to be faithful, loyal and honest to serve Nigeria with all my strength to defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory
So help me God(Amen).

its easier to type dan said
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Hidhupz: 7:48am On Apr 09, 2017
Lemme sha hear that tboss win
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Emestar1999: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2017
kingphilip:

And a person that cannot spell NATIONAL is that one worthy of conducting an interview
The person conducting the interview might be different from the person that uploaded the picture with the caption
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Kingpee2(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Sometimes I wonder If this ppl are paid just to b naughty n foolish dsame time but if all dis are not arranged then I wipe 4 our education
continue to wipe while your wiper last....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Internet Arguments (in Pictures) - For Laughs (Upload Yours too) / Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks / Your Top 5 Most Hilarious Nairaland Usernames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.