Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers (34944 Views)

See White Men Singing Nigerian National Anthem. Lol / Can You Unsuck A Pěnis? See Hilarious Reply / How Many Times Do You Fart In A Day? See Hilarious Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Phi001(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
adetayo234:

I challenge you to recite second stanza of national anthem. Don't google answer o grin
That one easy na...

Oh God of creation
direct our noble cause
guide our leaders right
help our youths the truth to know
with love and honesty to grow
and living just and true
great lofty heights attain
to build a nation
where peace and justice and shall reign

I didn't use google I swear...
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Phi001(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2017
praisecity:

its easier to type dan said
I try my best...
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by pmc01(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:
Whistleblower sighted!!! shocked shocked
cheesy
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Kingpee2:
continue to wipe while your wiper last....

Wiper ko diaper ni.. grin
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by exlinkleads(f): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You are right, "illiterates full this country walai". grin grin grin

lol, we dey write essay? abi u be examiner ?
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by pmc01(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2017
callonme:

I am still trying to comprehend the essence of the word *pride* attached to Nigeria as a country. Do we really have one?....

Ambassador Aina

Our information ministry tell us we do.
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by pmc01(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
BUT Na BY FORCE TO POKE-NOSE AND QUOTE ME?

Na by force to vex? cheesy
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by LionDeLeo: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
exlinkleads:

lol, we dey write essay? abi u be examiner ?

Nay! Just that we shouldn't throw stones if our houses are made of glasses, shikena.
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by exlinkleads(f): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Nay! Just that we shouldn't throw stones if our houses are made of glasses, shikena.

i guess i should be observing the punctuations next time i type on nairaland..

ooh see, i didnt observe it again.

happy sunday
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by LionDeLeo: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
exlinkleads:

i guess i should be observing the punctuations next time i type on nairaland..

ooh see, i didnt observe it again.

happy sunday

You sef, u funny & sabi drag matter.

Don't take it personal, just take it as one those funs on nl.

Cheers and happy Sunday too. kiss
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by MarieSucre(f): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Phi001:
I pledge to Nigeria my country to be faithful, loyal and honest to serve Nigeria with all my strength to defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory
So help me God(Amen).

there is no amen oo
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Phi001(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

there is no amen oo
Well, it's in a bracket, isn't it?
Re: Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers by Kingpee2(m): 1:18am On Apr 18, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Wiper ko diaper ni.. grin
no be u wan use wiper ni lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Internet Arguments (in Pictures) - For Laughs (Upload Yours too) / Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks / Your Top 5 Most Hilarious Nairaland Usernames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.