Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (27375 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / ''Kemi Olunloyo Is Unable To Meet Bail Conditions, Still In Prison'' - Eie Group / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by mamatayour(f): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2017
You were enjoying your loot then now, Mr man please enjoy your stay over there as well

1 Like

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by chinex276(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2017
the Afonja should remain there biko.... we can't afford to have one more criminal in this country.

1 Like

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by bonna4u(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2017
I feel sorry for him but I think staying put in jail would serve his own interest in the long-run. We don't want him leaving jail and go stealing thereby adding more counts to his charges.
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by EricBloodAxe: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Who in their right senses will wish to stand surety for a serial thief? Dude ur problems are just beginning

2 Likes

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by tripoli007(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2017
This OP na the baddest " Barely 2months In Jail" u never see anything just 2months and u don dey sing kokoma angry cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a lie

Where do you get your stories from ??

Who feeds you these fake stories ??

No investigation, no proper paperwork, i was just arrested and thrown in jail because of he said, she said, they said with no evidence

I was in jail for only 1 week after being accused of a crime i didn't commit, God fought for me because he knows I'm innocent

I posted a bail long time ago and got released, i forgave everyone​ who lied against me

They don't wanna see me win

Jealous people
shai,of all people in this world to impersonate
Dangote
Bill gates
Otedola
Adenuga
ALAKIJA
Seun osewa
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

You choose to impersonate
Anini
Oyenusi
Shina Rambo
Tombolo
Your case is extremely different.
It is a joint collabo of
Witches
Wizard
Ogbanje
Soponna
Sango
Amadioha
Village people
Family people Thais doing you

3 Likes

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by micflo28(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2017
He needs deliverance seriously. A film maker should not be as seriously hungry like numerous unenemployed graduates are currently. Plus friends and cliques he made overtime in his career can pull him out of poverty any day any time. But 5million naira untop 150 thousand naira iphones. Lol... The law is an ass indeed.
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by ceejay80s(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2017
The thief never see anything yet

2 Likes

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by Leebeedo(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2017
You go do am again?
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2017
Stop calling this robber "Popular film maker". Popular for where? His sitting room? One Popular thief, that's what "it" is

2 Likes

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by MMAbbey(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Lolz............. Bail is free
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by mywells: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2017
He is missing the night life in Lagos and others shadys deal he does,like clubing,gambling, smoking krack,his visit to strippers club are limited that's why he is crying out.

1 Like

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by Bullet01(f): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2017
ednut1:
vip section of ikoyi prison dey ok na. dey hv dstv nd 24 hrs Light. looks lik an nysc camp too. so bros nothing to worry about. ur cup don full

Interesting... …......
Tell me more.
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by Ishilove: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

I have heard that the rich also cry,but this is news to me hearing that a " Thief also Cries"

Seun,don't be in a hurry to come of your mini Gulag Archipelago,as there are many locked up there that have been awaiting trial for 30 years for " Wandering"

Your English is plenty cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by jpworld(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2017
efilefun:
When dude was flexing with people's sweat he never thought of how sweet it will be relaxing in his self contain (corner) in Kirikiri. But the funniest part of this is we got alot of politicians been detained in prisons and none of them cry out of suffering and shii, just yesterday we read about Kemi Olunloyo who spend just weeks there. This plainly shows some set of people are given VVVIP treatment even in prison.... Naija i hail theeee

What happens to Not guilty until proven guilty?
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by HRich(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2017
timawoku:
You should have thought of all these before you started stealing, when you were stealing did you give any body? If u did those peops will not come out for fear of arrest. I pity you not, ur journey just started. People living in abject poverty have refused to steal, you that is doing okay you are thiefing upandan, now u done turn wailer, accept this sympathy; Ntoor tongue
You're Weekend. Very Weekend. (plz i don't mean Wicked)
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by sisisioge: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2017
grin grin

Olle! Who go put his career and properties in line for you chronic thief? You that went to steal again while on trial for a similar theft case. Oniranu of iranu land. Enjoy...

May be God is trying to detox your blood of all thiefing spirits. What better way than to show you what prison life feels like. It is well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by ednut1(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2017
Bullet01:

Interesting... …......
Tell me more.
when i dey work for bank dey took us der. d poor man section na die. 90 pple in small rooms. d vip section had indians, lebanese yahoo boys and fresh looking old men lol

2 Likes

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by castrol180(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2017
goldbim:
Lol..he should just face his new life in the prison and start afresh..who wants to risk their integrity for an unrepentant thief?I'm very certain if he meets his bail condition,he'll steal again...

Eleribu comment, no be ya pvssy dey push am to dey behave asuch...gold digger
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by efilefun(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2017
jpworld:

What happens to Not guilty until proven guilty?
So who proved kemi or the dude guilty cuz last i checked once you proved guilty its prison sentence and thats not what this dudes are serving.
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by olawonder(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2017
Se 2 months ti wa pe juu ni undecided
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by Bullet01(f): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2017
olawonder:
Se 2 months ti wa pe juu ni undecided
Abi o!

1 Like

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by Dindondin(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

I have heard that the rich also cry,but this is news to me hearing that a " Thief also Cries"

Seun,don't be in a hurry to come of your mini Gulag Archipelago,as there are many locked up there that have been awaiting trial for 30 years for " Wandering"

la la lah!
Ah Ah Ahh!
kwa kwa kwah!
laffing ontop TBoss!

You v won N120 Agege bread with N50 beans & 2 sachets of Joy Pure Water.
I m laffing well & shitting well in the latrine cos of your post.
You are a good analyst like those who v anal sex!
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by Brushless: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

O K, you hit it. What makes him special, even all his friends knows he is a robber, they just can't expose him because the all are doing it and he is the leader. Infact you can now see that those Judges knows what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2017
grin only 2months and you are crying ke!?... Hehehehehehe ur brothers in arm who have spent more than 14 years are tired self na prison warders con dy weep for them.. Guy go and find a soft place there and sleep jor u never finished part 1 u don tire... U don forget say part 2,3,4 and season 1-5 dy wait you olishirishi... U go Thief again!?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by funsowilliams(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2017
By the time you spend up to a year there you will know that it is better to go hungry than to steal....ONE BOTTLE OF STAR FOR THE JUDGE grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by wonlasewonimi: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
timawoku:
You should have thought of all these before you started stealing, when you were stealing did you give any body? If u did those peops will not come out for fear of arrest. I pity you not, ur journey just started. People living in abject poverty have refused to steal, you that is doing okay you are thiefing upandan, now u done turn wailer, accept this sympathy; Ntoor tongue

Actually, he was generous. He gave money to beggars at Ebutte meta on several occasion. Check him on YouTube. I think the prison will help him a lot to curb his natural flair for stealing.
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by factwriter(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

Man, though scary but you made a true talk.

1 Like

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by bitcoinvin(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Xionez:
Lolz. Why is he complaining. So he couldnt afford the N5million "tariff plan" yet he did it by fire by force.
The code didnt work in Lagos, instead of him to jus park, he entered bus and went to Kaduna and retried the code...and IT WORKED!!!
Make he relax there joor. At least he fit make free calls with fellow inmates.

slapping in replace of fone...hahahahahahhaha
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by DavidEsq(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a lie

No investigation, no proper paperwork, i was just arrested and thrown in jail because of he said, she said, they said with no evidence

I was in jail for only 1 week after being accused of a crime i didn't commit, God fought for me because he knows I'm innocent

I posted a bail long time ago and got released, i forgave everyone​ who lied against me

Jealous people
Clown grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by st012: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
check below
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by kiyosaki1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a lie

Jealous people
Is that really you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Vicker Celebrates His Wife, Adjoa, Birthday With Family Photo / Lolo 1 Omotunde Adebowale-David Visits Dubai Museum / Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.