Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (27403 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / ''Kemi Olunloyo Is Unable To Meet Bail Conditions, Still In Prison'' - Eie Group / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by maasoap(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
goldbim:
Lol..he should just face his new life in the prison and start afresh..who wants to risk their integrity for an unrepentant thief?I'm very certain if he meets his bail condition,he'll steal again...
The bail condition is tough and mean, an overkill just like that of aunty Kemi. But you're right, the guy is unrepentant fraudster. He will simply go back to the world of fraud the moment he's released because that's all he knew how to do.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by jpworld(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
efilefun:
So who proved kemi or the dude guilty cuz last i checked once you proved guilty its prison sentence and thats not what this dudes are serving.

And what is this one saying?
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by Barigaboy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bro Seun verses sis Kemi
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by Kingpee2(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sorry Seun,your cry has not even started yey,I pity who ever told you that you will surely get those sureties ,the judge was just so wise enough not to use clear English to tell you ,you have been jailed till only God knows ,nice one to the judge that used his wisdom to sentence your case..
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by brenister10: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
dmltoyin:
This dudez village members are still using drone to watch his destiny with keen interest

LOVE NOT WAR ∆

No be him village people o, na your namesake Toyin Aimakhu we suppose go beg o. The lady juju dey worry the guy
Re: 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions by dmltoyin(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
brenister10:

No be him village people o, na your namesake Toyin Aimakhu we suppose go beg o. The lady juju dey worry the guy
lol cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours / Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) / I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.