Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Phone Plus Laptop Repairer Needed. Accomodation Provided - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Phone Plus Laptop Repairer Needed. Accomodation Provided (700 Views)

Machine Technician/repairer Needed / Receptionist Urgently Needed In Yaba (accommodation Provided) / Accomodation Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Plus Laptop Repairer Needed. Accomodation Provided by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2017
Phone Repairer With experience in Laptop repair is needed with accomodation in Lagos. Open to anyone from any part of the country whether male or female. Fellow must be excellent in mobile phone and tablet repair and software. Must be good in unlocking, flashing, firmware, custom and stock ROM, Rooting, etc Excellent in Phone screen replacement.

Call: 08054942314, Whatsapp: 08094203615.
Re: Phone Plus Laptop Repairer Needed. Accomodation Provided by CellTabRepairs: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Good one poster

Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: Phone Plus Laptop Repairer Needed. Accomodation Provided by Aawizdom(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Phone Repairer With experience in Laptop repair is needed with accomodation in Lagos. Open to anyone from any part of the country whether male or female. Fellow must be excellent in mobile phone and tablet repair and software. Must be good in unlocking, flashing, firmware, custom and stock ROM, Rooting, etc Excellent in Phone screen replacement.

Call: 08054942314, Whatsapp: 08094203615.
Hello, well i m only good with software issues
Re: Phone Plus Laptop Repairer Needed. Accomodation Provided by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Aawizdom:

Hello, well i m only good with software issues

I need both software and hardware
Re: Phone Plus Laptop Repairer Needed. Accomodation Provided by Aawizdom(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

I need both software and hardware
ok
Re: Phone Plus Laptop Repairer Needed. Accomodation Provided by lyricalz: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
CellTabRepairs:
Good one poster

Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!

(1) (Reply)

Closed / An English Teacher Is Needed At Ibadan / Help! It's Urgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.