Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) (47019 Views)

Governor Dickson's Convoy Blocked By Angry Bayelsans (Video) / Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost / Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2017
kolakunle11:
see the dividends of democrazy my people are celebrating
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by piperson(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2017
senior man!! grin
wida na?
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2017
Make him go fry/roast am na.
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Biolamiles: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2017
All dos fishes resemble tboss angry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2017

This guy receives 8billion naira as allocation monthly.

N8billion. Equivalent to 20million dollars a month. 240 million USD a year.

He should quit clowning around and fix his state.
He has no excuse

4 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Cuntslayer: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2017
godfatherx:
How i wish Bayelsa gets a good governor, the state is so rich, yet lacks leaders.
God pls stop punishing us in this country with bad leadership

I think out of all the Nigerian delta nationalities, the Ijaw nation is the poorest in terms of infrastructure and leadership. U can't compare Ijaw towns with the likes of Warri, Ughelli, Sapele, Uyo, Calabar to mention but a few and this is due to the shortsighted nature of their leaders and even followership.

Mind u I'm Ijaw from Bomadi so I know what I'm saying

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by tripoli007(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2017
henrydadon:
all i see is pepper soup

bros carry the pepper soup come ,I just boil better white rice finish and cold Heineken dey fridge to wash am down grin cheesy
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by michoim(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Na the work wey Dickson dey do now be this?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Johnhug66(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2017
angry oga lala 4 get interest in this if to say na anaconda or snake in the monkey shadow thread. Those fishes are just as big as d ones with which God fed 2000 pple. I'm salivating
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by binsanni(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2017
godfatherx:
How i wish Bayelsa gets a good governor, the state is so rich, yet lacks leaders.
AN THE MAN D*CK IS TOO BIG THAT IS WHY DEY CALL HIM D*CKSON.
ABI AH LIE

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by igbalodehunter(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Who The Fishes Caught Help
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by sunsplash99(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
Am i the only one seeing the governor in an empty boat with no net or fishing hook, na hand the governor use catch fish?? angry

No be only u my broda. I noticed different shirts and trousers.
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2017
See water na
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2017
blackpanda:
Just strange how this man became a governor. One of the worst dumbest leaders in Niger delta. Smh
Not one of the dumbest but the number one dumbest, he's at par with Okowa of Delta state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Priest200(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2017
Na.hot.lie.be.this....fisher.lienus
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by oladokun76: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2017
Thanks to Buhari balyesans can fish again
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Johnhug66(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2017
grin assuming this is d time when jesus was looking 4 disciples and he said unto Dickson ''follow me,and I will make you fishers of men'' (matt 4:19). I'm sure dis man no go gree. He'll prefer being a fisher of money.
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2017
He's a fool. How has this affect the economic development of the country
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2017
Better for you. Help your uncle Jonathan too.
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2017
This man doesn't do anything in that state. Big empty head. We only see him doing silly unnecessary things.
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by obinna58(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2017
Useless leaders maybe he was voted to catch fishes for his people
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

This guy receives 8billion naira as allocation monthly.

N8billion. Equivalent to 20million dollars a month. 240 million USD a year.

He should quit clowning around and fix his state.
He has no excuse

WOW...if this monthly allocation is true shocked shocked shocked

No wonder people kill to get such positions
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2017
just yesterday I watched some whites helped an offshore shark back to the sea,here in Nigeria an executive governor of a state is killing fish babies. pathetic
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Picture of him inside the boat ,throwing the net and dragging out the fish or I don't believe it.
Obviously another person or persons caught those fishes, Governor Dickson,if left alone can't even catch crayfish, grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by cimo(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2017
is well even inside well !
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by funsowilliams(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Mr governor is this the reason why you were voted in to power....u should be showing off your completed project...May God help Naija
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by alizma: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2017
blackpanda:
Just strange how this man became a governor. One of the worst dumbest leaders in Niger delta. Smh
are you not dumb for not knowing how people get into political office in Nigeria.
when people start to discuss political issues somebody like you will want to say something right?
Re: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) by truthstands11: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2017
godfatherx:

Don't talk to God that way because you are less than nothing before Him. You people punish yourselves by collecting money and supporting the wrong candidate. It has nothing to do with God. We are the ones that placed ourselves in this position. 2019 is another opportunity and if Nigerians want, they can get it right, if not the punishment continues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.