Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week (24757 Views)

Tobi Amusan Breaks 20-year-old African Games Record / Ned Nwoko Praises Divine Oduduru After Winning Male Athlete Of The Year In U.S / Oluwatobiloba Amusan Wins Commonwealth 100m Hurdles Women Gold For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by Godprotectigbo5(f): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
YungMillionaire:
grin Haba this Yoruba vs Igbo rivalry will crash NL grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
EFCC fights crime.
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by Oduyalerapheal(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wish her more success story. pls guys today is my birthday kindly show some love with ur like

4 Likes

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by SIRTee15: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
But she didn't live up to the hype at last year world youth athletic championship......
Maybe she couldn't handle the pressure....
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by chinex276(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
MJBOLT:
Igbos making us proud with brain powergrin, afonjas making us proud with sporting prowessgrin

wat about aboki
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by salford: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:
Awesome stuff...No surprises tho. I mean, who else if not a Yoruba woman? Our women swallow records not cucumbers cheesy

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by paskyboy: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
Noisy Neighbours, we smash World Record, not state records, check Olympic records, Education records, Most Intelligent, Innovative, Successful TRIBE. We don't make noise, we are not born to do so

1 Like

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by eyinjuege: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
FlyoruB:

I never believed Nigerian traditional attires could look really good on other races, ( the clothes wear most of them), but wowww...
Look at the man in the middle wearing the cream colored wear looking all so regal with the beads around his neck, his wrist, his walking stick, his cap, and the agbada.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by alt3r3g0: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:
Awesome stuff...No surprises tho. I mean, who else if not a Yoruba woman? Our women swallow records not cucumbers cheesy

And they are the preservers of our culture.

Eyin sisi e jade jo wink E pepper wan pelu tatase grin

Two years after election and we still see things along tribal lines.

E nor go better for this politicians angry

1 Like

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by Bekimbo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
Where are the zombies?or are they no longer on nairaland?

Meanwhile I just came across this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3729722/kano-governor-ganduje-raises-alarm
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by taayourty(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Nope.
Omoluabis making Nigeria proud everywhere. Brain power, Sports, Music, Highest grossing Nigeria movies, Fashion, Industry... name it.
We are all rounders, so don't even try limiting us to your silly categories.

We are too great a race to be contained within just certain fields of human endeavour.

You are right brother!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by sholay2011(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

I LOVE this gif. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by ngmgeek(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

Stop being divisive, Ok!

1 Like

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by NaWetinDey(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
very good. making your people proud and yourself fulfilled.
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by kayo80(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

lol! Pls, are you Jetlee?
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
kayo80:

lol! Pls, are you Jetlee?

Padi mi ni yen. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by kayo80(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
alt3r3g0:

Two years after election and we still see things along tribal lines.

E nor go better for this politicians angry

I swear. This hate thing started during the last election campaign. Thanks for our selfish politicians who would go to any length to win elections

1 Like

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by wristbangle: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

Eyin sisi e jade jo wink E pepper won pelu tatase grin

cheesy cheesy Jetleeee take ya time oo

4 Likes

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
wristbangle:

cheesy cheesy Jetleeee take ya time oo

Who be jetleeee? grin

1 Like

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by wristbangle: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

Who be jetleeee? grin

Na one funny clown which is u ofcourse cheesy
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
wristbangle:

Na one funny clown which is u ofcourse cheesy

Never heard of that name cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by wristbangle: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

Never heard of that name cheesy

Lol keep deceiving yasef tongue
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by dee02(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

Eyin sisi e jade jo wink E pepper won pelu tatase grin

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by Psalmologi(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Magnificently...Nigerians no dey carry last. Setting records since 12 B.C.
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by mercyville: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:
ON POINT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by mercyville: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
AMALA AND FUFU BEATING AKPU LIKE NEVER BEFORE.THE WORLD HAILING THE GREATEST FOOD IN THE WORLD.......A.M.A.L.A.....These oyinbo dem go finish our amala o...choi!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by Jideloye(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
lol.......................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by Jideloye(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
mercyville:
AMALA AND FUFU BEATING AKPU LIKE NEVER BEFORE.THE WORLD HAILING THE GREATEST FOOD IN THE WORLD.......A.M.A.L.A.....These oyinbo dem go finish our amala o...choi!

is not a small thing
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by olureignforever: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ibo,, yoruba, hausa, we are one Nigeria. I salute ibos,truly, they are nigeria Chinese, yorubas too no dey carry last, the achievers, kudo. Hausa too are great set of people, I salute them, so we all can see its a symbiosis relationship. Every Nigerian has a role to play. This tribal e-hatred must stop.
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by walosky(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nice one but the girl ugly o.......nobe small!
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week by daremiarchs(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/nigerian-track-star-amusan-named-athlete-week-usa/

Tobi!
I know this lady,from Ijebu Ode,she was in the same team with my brother shocked
OMG!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best FIFA Awards (Live Updates) / Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World / 5 Reasons Barca's President Is Responsible For The Club's Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.