Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:26 AM

Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World (24494 Views)

Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard / Pele Ranked The Greatest Footballer Of All Time By BBC Poll, Messi 2nd / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Gisthoodng(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerian midfielder, John Obi Mikel has named Barcelona forward Lionel Messi as the 'greatest footballer in the world'.

Mikel has played against Messi on a number of occasions and also at the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

The Tianjin Teda man captain Nigeria in the2-1 defeat to Argentina in the group stage of the World Cup.

And Mikel has now named his 'world greatest footballer'.

“There is no controversy. Lionel Messi is simply the greatest footballer to have ever played football,” Mikel said.

“Across many competitions, I have been on the same pitch with him.I therefore know what I am saying.”

Source:>>http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/09/lionel-messi-is-greatest-footballer.html

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by beejaychinedu(m): 6:15am On Sep 13, 2018
D
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by olufalaye: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Rubbish he could say that since he hasn't played against Ronaldo.

For me Ronaldo is the greatest footballer of all time

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Kamelot77(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2018
G. O. A. T

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Victornezzar: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sure he is the best in the world.....Even penaldo knows this

If you remove goals from Ronaldo.....He's nothing

If you remove goals from Messi.....You would still see his work rates in the game....The beautiful passes and nutmegs

Modric can attest to this fact

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Amberon: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
They are both great but I prefer Ronaldo and I think he's the greatest.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Ehiscotch(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Every one has their personal opinions, I love Cr7 so much and he is my G.O.A.T.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by tstx(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Like we care about wat you think

10 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by peteonline: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by timidapsin(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sure he is

And hazard is the greatest Dribbler in the world

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by veekid(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Who no know before? Is it not obvious?

44 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Naijawebmaster: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
CR7 fans right now... cheesy

46 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Runaway: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by RexTramadol1: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mikel can't be more correct!

18 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Issame: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Qsscruz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
I know some may oppose to this even though has silenced his critics severally.. Lets know who comes out on top..Like for CR7 Share for MS10..

60 Likes 193 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by brainworkng: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Thats the voice of a failure. Where u keep ororo CR7? Messy cant measure up grin

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Sirpaul(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Like for Messi share for Ororo

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Useless mikel otu oshi

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Sharpshooota: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Until Messi leaves Barcelona and prove himself somewhere else

10 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Tonimagnificent: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gisthoodng:
Nigerian midfielder, John Obi Mikel has named Barcelona forward Lionel Messi as the 'greatest footballer in the world'.

Mikel has played against Messi on a number of occasions and also at the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

The Tianjin Teda man captain Nigeria in the2-1 defeat to Argentina in the group stage of the World Cup.

And Mikel has now named his 'world greatest footballer'.

“There is no controversy. Lionel Messi is simply the greatest footballer to have ever played football,” Mikel said.

“Across many competitions, I have been on the same pitch with him.I therefore know what I am saying.”

Source:>>http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/09/lionel-messi-is-greatest-footballer.html

Mikel na ur opinion b dat o. y won't he b d best footballer in d world wen he has floored u on so many occasions. under 20 u could ve bin d best footballer dat year but messi outshined u. u b disgrace to Nigeria footballers. nd a disgrace to ur kinsmen *My mumu brother*

Meanwhile CR7

G= GREATEST
O= OF
A= ALL
T= TIME

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Maqkobi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rubbish he could say that since he hasn't played against Ronaldo.

For me Ronaldo is the greatest footballer of all time

�he actually has bro
He played against ororo a couple of times

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Uchenaija: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
So says Mikel, the best footballer in china cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Rumicarter: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fact!
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Dollerspender: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oh I see, why e no go be greatest to you when you no shabi play anything, pls remind me when last you score a goal, e be like say u don take Ekiti weed.

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Kingstanding: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
What did Mikel know? And Mikel is the best Nigeria #10¹

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by RotgakSlay(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ororo na d real G.O.A.T

Messi is jst laliga n Barca greatest....

I dnt av strength for argument's plz...

meanwhile,
My brother, if u can kiss a woman with lipstick very passionately, brother you can eat crayons happily��

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by ttaluko(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
He has is reason for saying that.

That is non of my problem
Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by xozuputi: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
GET THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING - 100% PRACTICAL CLASSES

JOIN THE SOCIAL-MEDIA-MARKETING REVOLUTION: LEARN HOW TO PROMOTE BRANDS,

Join the social-media-marketing revolution: learn how to promote brands, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, and Twitter. Many Nigerian companies are going online and they have budgeted billions of naira to put their business online, why are you not tapping into this?

Whether you’re looking to set up PPC campaigns and don’t know where to start, or looking for clarity when it comes to your existing campaigns, let us train you in Pay-Per-Click Advertising (Google AdWords) best practices.

BONUS (VERY CRUCUAL TO DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING)

- Introduction to Graphics Designs Photoshop
- Introduction to practical web blogging

DURATION: 5 WEEKS. FEES: N49,999 (N59,999 for IKOYI CENTER)

Why The ICT HUB?

 100% Training Practical
 Live Projects Implementation
 Small-sized training classes of between 6 - 15
 UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI
 Structured time-table for trainees
 Professional Instructors with Real-time working DMM Experience
 Reliable Power supply training center facilities
 PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Davepal: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
He might be right though.

The Difference is:

MESSI IS BORN FOOTBALLER

while

C.RONALDO IS TRAINED FOOTBALLER

like for MESSI share for RONALDO

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by AlphaStyles(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
For me ororo is the best

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World by Josskute(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Messi is God's gift to football, something we won't see again in a thousand years. I watched his last game against huesca and was surprised at the kind of passes he was throwing around with ease after all these years.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions / Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine / AFCON 2021 Draw Today At 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.