Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Who Are The Terrorists? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Are The Terrorists? (914 Views)

10 Most Wanted Terrorists Are Muslims. Mere Coincidence? / American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Terrorists? by ruhu: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2009
The issue of Farouk,u xtians,jews don't have 2 link the act to Islam cos there was a man also who did the same of what Farouk did in 2001,his name is Richard Reid(a christian)currently in the US prison,why didn't u link dt too to Christianity if not dt u just hate Islam which is not fair,i wonder what we muslims do 4 u xtians,any terror attack by a named muslim,u immediately link it to Islam,what of d numerous constant and uncountable terror attacks the US,Israel(which is d origin of Xtianity and Judaism),Britain carries out every now and then on Iraq,Palestine,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Chechnya etc which is even why some muslims are frustrated and turned to extremists,are the attackers not xtians and jews?don't they use nuclear weapon on those islamic countries?there are videos for that;or don't u know they also defecate and urinate on Qurans in Iraq etc,bomb mosques,raping the muslim ladies and women,killing children,hanging a cross on a gun and use dt 2 shoot muslims,haven't u (xtians,jews) seen d videos?perhaps u will not see them cos d international media,full of xtians and jews won't allow dt 2 b publicalised but d acts are still managing 2 b broadcasted by d minority muslims in d press.Any bomb attack by an extremist muslim,d media presents it as"there was a terror attack on, "but when the US,Israel etc are bombing any place which is usually islamic states,the press comes like this "there was a bomb attack on, "or they may not even broadcast it cos the attacks are many and continuous everyday,why not use d word "terror" for them also?if they are just.How many Xtian countries have u(christians and jews)seen been destroyed and levelled by muslim countries?who are then the terrorists?think about it.
Re: Who Are The Terrorists? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
richard reid is a muslim
Re: Who Are The Terrorists? by AbuZola3(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
Is richard a muslim name ? Buz
Re: Who Are The Terrorists? by AloyEmeka6: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
Richard is not a christian name either. Its a western name so he could be muslim. Sani Abacha was a muslim, Are Sani and Abacha islamic names?
Re: Who Are The Terrorists? by AbuZola3(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2009
Yap
Re: Who Are The Terrorists? by reindeer: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2009
ruhu:

The issue of Farouk,u xtians,jews don't have 2 link the act to Islam cos there was a man also who did the same of what Farouk did in 2001,his name is Richard Reid(a christian)currently in the US prison,why didn't u link dt too to Christianity if not dt u just hate Islam which is not fair,i wonder what we muslims do 4 u xtians,any terror attack by a named muslim,u immediately link it to Islam,what of d numerous constant and uncountable terror attacks the US,Israel(which is d origin of Xtianity and Judaism),Britain carries out every now and then on Iraq,Palestine,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Chechnya etc which is even why some muslims are frustrated and turned to extremists,are the attackers not xtians and jews?don't they use nuclear weapon on those islamic countries?there are videos for that;or don't u know they also defecate and urinate on Qurans in Iraq etc,bomb mosques,despoiling the muslim ladies and women,killing children,hanging a cross on a gun and use dt 2 shoot muslims,haven't u (xtians,jews) seen d videos?perhaps u will not see them cos d international media,full of xtians and jews won't allow dt 2 b publicalised but d acts are still managing 2 b broadcasted by d minority muslims in d press.Any bomb attack by an extremist muslim,d media presents it as"there was a terror attack on, "but when the US,Israel etc are bombing any place which is usually islamic states,the press comes like this "there was a bomb attack on, "or they may not even broadcast it cos the attacks are many and continuous everyday,why not use d word "terror" for them also?if they are just.How many Xtian countries have u(christians and jews)seen been destroyed and levelled by muslim countries?who are then the terrorists?think about it.

These are just lame duck excuses for bloodthirst. How many of those people you mentioned go on killing 'in jesus name'? or shout hallelujah while killing innocent men, women and children?Most of the killings ascribed to islam usually starts with the alahu akbar chant which is glorifying allah no?please dont mix those political ones with real lust for blood which some sects of islam encourage.
Face facts, islam has a big problem, its either the problem that some extremists are giving the religion a bad name or you moderates are impeding the freely killing spirit behind the religion.
n'est pas?

People dont stereotype islam, no muslims do, when the glorify,attempt to justify and blandly excuse cowardly and simply sinister killings.
Re: Who Are The Terrorists? by olabowale(m): 4:11am On Dec 30, 2009
reindeer forgets that the only one who knows why he/she does something is the doer. Of cause, God Knows it more than the doer. if this is so, and i am certain it is, the christians who are not yelling jehovah, Yahweh, halelluyah, etc, are quitely in their heart saying it is for their god(s). this reminds me of former US attorney general John Ashcroft's "their God asked them to send thir children to die for Him, while our god(d) sent his only begotten son to die for us" statement. It reminds me of the american conservative military general who said "our god(s) is bigger than their God" statement. Well neither of these people opposed the killings of Palestinians mostly muslims in the hands of Jews of israel with all their supports. That was before 911. after 911, both relished in the mass killings of the the muslims. if you are naive enough and you want me to draw you pictures, i shall.

now tell me, where is the politics in your christian god(s) is bigger than my muslim God? Where is the politics in your christian god(s) sent his/their only begotten son to die for you, while my God asked me to send my sons to die for Him?

When you lie, man, lie like an educated man. Substantiate you lie, not like a street and ignorant man. I expect better from you, even though you have never in your life seen a yoruba muslim doctor from Lagos Island before. Yet the commissioner of health for the state of lagos is a native lagosian. I have known many of them who have been muslims, since my youth.
Re: Who Are The Terrorists? by ttruth(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2010
@Abuzola :

How is Abacha a muslim name ?

Richard Ried is a convert to muslim.

YES Islam is a terrorist cult belief system. Take a look at the Northern part of the country and see how the muslims kill christians their everytime and burn down houses, churches etc.
Re: Who Are The Terrorists? by AbuZola3(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2010
Buzz
Re: Who Are The Terrorists? by ttruth(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

Buzz

Answer the question ? Is Abacha a muslim name ? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

After Guantánamo, Another Injustice / Hirs-o-hawas (whims And Desires) The Root Of All Evil. / Process/ Cost Of Attending Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.