Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Islam for muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam for muslims (935 Views)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam for muslims by Cogent: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2012
I know this topic would sound a bit unusual but
Do you guys that are Muslims know whether mukina2 is still a Muslim?
I think she has become a Christian, but I might be wrong, I just need to know, so if anyone here is close to her, you can kindly inform me.
Reason for asking is that I come on Nairaland frequently and I will like to know the religion of one of the mods that controls so much on this site.
Just to understand her better.
Thanks.
Re: Islam for muslims by tpia5: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2012
mukina is muslim.

what's your problem?

and what concerns you with other people's life anyway.

are you jobless.
Re: Islam for muslims by Cogent: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2012
Which one be your own na?
I ask simple queshion na im u come dey harsh give me like dis?
Abeg ma, no vex.

The question is still out there tho.
If mukina2 reads this thread I hope she answers the question herself.
If any brothers or sisters here can answer then thank you.
Re: Islam for muslims by maclatunji: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2012
Cogent:

Which one be your own na?
I ask simple queshion na im u come dey harsh give me like dis?
Abeg ma, no vex.

The question is still out there tho.
If mukina2 reads this thread I hope she answers the question herself.
If any brothers or sisters here can answer then thank you.

She is a Muslim- so what next?
Re: Islam for muslims by denzel2009: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
Cogent:

Do you guys that are Muslims know whether mukina2 is still a Muslim?
I think she has become a Christian, but I might be wrong, I just need to know, so if anyone here is close to her, you can kindly inform me.
Reason for asking is that I come on Nairaland frequently and I will like to know the religion of one of the mods that controls so much on this site.
Just to understand her better.
Thanks.

I doesn't want to tell anybody before. I saw her in one cherubim and seraphim church in Gambia, she was descending from the mountain and people were waiting to hear her visions.

She has binded Seun, that's why when you see him, he always has oily face. Don't mess with her o I warn you o.
Re: Islam for muslims by maclatunji: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2012
^Funny!
Re: Islam for muslims by Sweetnecta: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
The kufar[s] need a leader. So they come to committed Muslim seeking leadership.
She will lead you all to Allah, inshaAllah.

All of you shall stand erect, bow and prostrate to the One Who All Honors belong. Not some ragtag make believe god. But The Irresistible God.
Re: Islam for muslims by Judek2(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2012
@Op, why do you care so much huh. .What difference does it make.

I'v realy not known so much about Mukina,and felt her in almost all the forums i'v entered.
So can someone tell me explicitely her major role on Nairaland?

@Necta,every thread seems to be a blasting opportunity for you,realy bad.
Anyway, You may know,so might wanna tell me.
Re: Islam for muslims by maclatunji: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2012
^Mukina2 is the servant-leader of all Nairalanders. She runs Nairaland's day-to-day operations with other moderators. The owner cannot do everything himself.

So what else would you like to know and why? I hope you guys are not crushing on her- are you?
Re: Islam for muslims by Judek2(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2012
maclatunji:

^Mukina2 is the servant-leader of all Nairalanders. She runs Nairaland's day-to-day operations with other moderators. The owner cannot do everything himself.

CLEARED cool

So what else would you like to know and why? I hope you guys are not crushing on her- are you?

MAYBE. grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Islam for muslims by maclatunji: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2012
angry tongue
Re: Islam for muslims by Sweetnecta: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
@Judek2: « #7 on: Today at 08:52:27 PM »
[Quote]@Op, why do you care so much huh. .What difference does it make.

I'v realy not known so much about Mukina,and felt her in almost all the forums i'v entered.
So can someone tell me explicitely her major role on Nairaland?

[b]@Necta,every thread seems to be a blasting opportunity for you[/b],realy bad.
Anyway, You may know,so might wanna tell me.[/Quote]Opportunity to blast you to outta here with the truth. I thank Allah for making you notice that I am on to you.
Re: Islam for muslims by Cogent: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
maclatunji:

She is a Muslim- so what next?
Hmmmmmmm. . . . . . . . nothing next, just wondering.

Sweetnecta:

The kufar[s] need a leader. So they come to committed Muslim seeking leadership.
She will lead you all to Allah, inshaAllah.

All of you shall stand erect and so on and so forth. . . .

So who come tell you say I be Kufar? undecided

I hope you guys are not crushing on her- are you?

Eww.

Anyway, thanks all, for your help, I think my curiosity is satisfied now.
Re: Islam for muslims by deols(f): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
orisirisi
Re: Islam for muslims by Jarus(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mukina is, still and will remain a Muslim insha Allah.

She is not the only one that sends topic to hp. The forum owner and the other co-Supermod also do.

In a forum where you are not the owner, no matter how high-ranking you are, there is a limit to what you can do. Moreso, if anybody doesn't want Muslim-bashing thread to get to hp, we should not make it exist, and this can only be done by looking inward and talking to ourselves and our brothers that spoil the name of our religion to desist from perpetrating acts capable of putting Islam in bad light.
Re: Islam for muslims by Cogent: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
and this can only be done by looking inward and talking to ourselves and our brothers that spoil the name of our Religion
Really?
But Jarus you know that BH is not actually fighting for Islam na. They are a political tool, so this is not a matter of preaching Islam to them to change them, besides Clerics have talked to them and the Clerics were killed. They have even said they will fight Muslims that oppose them, is that what a true Muslim would say?
If they insult me sef I will hardly be bothered, the one that bothers me is the popular trend of insulting Allah (SWT) and Prophet Muhammed (SAW).
In spite of the insults they very foolishly post about Allah and His Rasul, you these threads, even the unproven ones, everytime in front page.
I love you Mukina, I don't hate you. I was just wondering what is going on.
Re: Islam for muslims by Cogent: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
and this can only be done by looking inward and talking to ourselves and our brothers that spoil the name of our Religion
Really?
But Jarus you know that BH is not actually fighting for Islam na. They are a political tool, so this is not a matter of preaching Islam to them to change them, besides Clerics have talked to them and the Clerics were killed. They have even said they will fight Muslims that oppose them, is that what a true Muslim would say?
If they insult me sef I will hardly be bothered, the one that bothers me is the popular trend of insulting Allah (SWT) and Prophet Muhammed (SAW).
In spite of the insults they very foolishly post about Allah and His Rasul, you these threads, even the unproven ones, everytime in front page.
I love you Mukina, I don't hate you. I was just wondering what is going on.
Re: Islam for muslims by tpia5: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
I'm also wondering what's going on.

Are you trying to declare your love for mukina?

Please open a thread in dating section if so.

Whose quote is that btw.

Cant view it properly right now.
Re: Islam for muslims by maclatunji: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
This thread is confusing and hilarious at the same time!

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Golden Quran / Happy Hijrah 1434 To All Muslims Out There / Sahifatus-Sajjadiyya Of Imam Sajjad (as) ;a Compilation Of Dua (Supplications)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.