Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Spiderman Is The Worst Superhero - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Spiderman Is The Worst Superhero (726 Views)

What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? / Nigerian Superhero In Marvel Comics / What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiderman Is The Worst Superhero by Shalombrain: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Before you critize me; Spiderman is the worst Superhero are not words that proceeded out of my mouth, they’re words of Mr Ayo Arikawe. Days ago I was having a little chit chat about Marvel and DC comics and somewhere within the conversation Mr Ayo said that.

Immediately I disagree with him, sighting Deadpool as a suitable replacement for Spiderman in that statement but as I pondered on what he said I started to see things from a different angle.

Now depending on when and how you got to watch the Spiderman movies will lead to you making conclusions as to if Spiderman is really the worst Superhero movie or not.

Spiderman’s storyline is pretty simple, a high school guy who got bitten by a Spider during a tour and since then have had Spider webs protruding from his wrist. Not forgetting the smoking hot girl he has a crush on nor the fact that he is an orphan who lives with his Aunt.

Also Read: Daniel Craig to reprise his role in James Bond

Since Spiderman realized his powers and was able to control it he has been using it to prevent crimes and save his city from bad guys; the villains in this case. So now depending on when and how you were presented with this plot you can never be too wrong or right about where Spiderman stands in the worst Superhero clan.

As a kid, you’re likely to be more inclined favorably towards Peter Parker, he was an orphan, most kids have the natural tendency to have pity and compassion on orphans besides that, Spiderman was always the one fighting the bad guys and saving the city bringing the monsters of the night down.

A story kids of the early 90s can relate to, majority who learnt how to pray to God to keeps them from the monsters of the night before they fell sleep.

If you watched Spiderman as a teenager you’d want to side with it. Marvel never failed to tell the love story side of Peter Parker, his here and there relationships with his school mate.

Every high school teenager has at one time or the other being in a relationship or had a crush on someone so it’s easier to relate and stand with a superhero who is just as vulnerable to love as they were.

But if on the other end you watched Spiderman as a grown up adult who have had to face some challenges of life and has shred the the childhood ideology of fantasies, Spiderman will probably be the worst Superhero to you......................

Continue Reading: http://abspad.com/spiderman-is-the-worst-superhero/
Re: Spiderman Is The Worst Superhero by MJBOLT: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2017
yet spiderman is one of the most iconic fictional characters ever………la click la efe win

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Is Marvel Comics’ New Superhero / What Sound Does Your Partner Make When They Want To 'come?' / Your View On 'ONE CORNER DANCE'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.