Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? (2923 Views)

What's Your Top Three Neflix Series You've Watch This 2023 Of All Time? / The Best Comedy Series You've Watched / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
I know we've all seen some series we wished we could un-see. For me, Luke Cage and Iron Fist, from Marvel, were series I wish I could un-see. Let's make it a thread. What's your worst series so far?
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Duchessree(f): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Grimm and hunters

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Collinz2(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Flash super girl shadow hunter legend of tomorrow merlin
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Collinz2:
Flash
super girl
shadow hunter
legend of tomorrow
merlin
flash is still cool a bit but merlin... Is that a series? Mtcheeewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Transporter.. I hate that series ehn.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by yakamata(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2017
supergirl
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Eric14(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Westworld

American gods

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Collinz2(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
flash is still cool a bit but merlin... Is that a series? Mtcheeewww
flash ke? Any time i see someone watch flash my mind will be telling me to break whatever the person is using to watch it. I hate that film.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by sleemoon(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
A new series Extinct
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Saintsquare(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
American gods

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by blessedvisky(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Worst series

Tyrant
Arrow..

Duchessree:
Grimm and hunters
Grimm ke? [/sub][sub] undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by mavinjay1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
My worst....... that ive seen so far:
Merlin, Grimm, Legend of the seeker, et al
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Duchessree(f): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
blessedvisky:
Worst series
Tyrant Arrow..

I hate that series.. I stopped watching it in season 1 episode 5.. so annoying

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by scarplanet(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
blessedvisky:
Worst series

Tyrant
Arrow..

I disagree with you on Tyrant. Tyrant is so suspense packed that you can categorize it as "worst"

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by lovely17(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Quantico
After season 1 bye bye
Kurt Weller is making me hate Blindspot also nigga can't act

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by phr0nesis(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
1. Breaking Bad: I finished this series because of hype
2. Flash
3. Arrow
4. Luke Cage
5. Agents of S.H.I. E.L.D
My list comprises of series that I was able to watch up to 5 episodes. Series like Merlin, Westworld, etc. I couldn't go beyond the first

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by samsard(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
phr0nesis:

2. Flash

3. Arrow

4. Luke Cage

My list comprises of series that I was able to watch up to 5 episodes.
Series like Merlin, Westworld, etc. I couldn't go beyond the first
You basically don't like anything based on comic books

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by BonkoINC: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
na wa o... agents of shield among ur worst...
better check your self.
if you can even like super girl series.
then u re not ok..
in no particular order.
1- Super girl
2- Legends of Tommorow
3- Agent Carter.
4- Mac gyver( don't mind my spelling)
I have others .. but this one tops the list.
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Collinz2(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2017
phr0nesis:

2. Flash

3. Arrow

4. Luke Cage

My list comprises of series that I was able to watch up to 5 episodes.
Series like Merlin, Westworld, etc. I couldn't go beyond the first
atleast i have seen someone who hate flash just as i do, i only watch merlin cause everyone in my house watch it
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by mekaprime: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
flash, legend of tomorrow and agents of shield. haba, u people should fear God oo..this series are perfectly ok
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by phr0nesis(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
samsard:
You basically don't like anything based on comic books
I like Gotham, Daredevil and The Defenders
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by phr0nesis(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Collinz2:
atleast i have seen someone who hate flash just as i do, i only watch merlin cause everyone in my house watch it
You are certainly not alone. Everyone in my house watched Merlin, I didn't and they regretted that they did
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Maccarthy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Eric14:
Westworld

American gods
In American gods, that sex goddess sex scene was evil (S01E01). It destroy my view about sex. I wish i never saw the useless serie.
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Maccarthy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
lovely17:
Quantico

After season 1 bye bye

Thank you. Blindspot is very boring, meaningless plots. I love Jane ( jaime alexander ) but this serie is killing her vibe for me.
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Harjet(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
lovely17:
Quantico

After season 1 bye bye

LOL.. But you liked his acting in 300 abi
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by hennyholla17(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Flash? Merlin? Legends of Tomorrow? come on...this are awesome series. Just appreciate the directors and editorial crew because dey take amazing intellectuals to pull dem of. unless u re trying to claim maturity and lie here
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Worst series so far in no particular order Legend of tomorrow Vikings Super girl; The film is disgraceful sha

Flash and arrow are awesome.
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Collinz2(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
hennyholla17:
Flash? Merlin? Legends of Tomorrow? come on...this are awesome series. Just appreciate the directors and editorial crew because dey take amazing intellectuals to pull dem of. unless u re trying to claim maturity and lie here
and how is flash interesting? Abi na to run go back in time and come back come ruin people life, imagine fastest make dey pursuit bullet and bike. Tell how is it interesting. And legend of tomorrow worst of them all.
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by lovely17(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Maccarthy:
Thank you. Blindspot is very boring, meaningless plots. I love Jane ( jaime alexander ) but this serie is killing her vibe for me.

I swear but am in too deep now I can't stop
They always seem to solve the right tattoo at the right time everytime
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by lovely17(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2017
BonkoINC:
na wa o... agents of shield among ur worst...

better check your self.

if you can even like super girl series.

then u re not ok..

in no particular order.

1- Super girl

2- Legends of Tommorow

3- Agent Carter.

4- Mac gyver( don't mind my spelling)

I have others .. but this one tops the list.

lol Mac gyver is trash
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by clerkent(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
I have watch many useless series which I can't start naming but this new ones kill my vibe

inhumans

star Trek discovery

American gods

Westworld.
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Adekay94(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Source: https://africanentertainment.info/music-jeje-by-blesskid/

Bless kid is back again!!!!

Blessed is an up coming artist(musician) who has been into music since 2015, He is from Anambara state but grew up at Abuja(madalla)…..
.He is a a full student of Federal University of Technology MINNA at Gidan Kwano campus,he is presently in 200 level,he graduated from wisdom international school suleja road and has an SSCE but now in the Uni.
He also have an experience i n computer and derives loves art work(drawing)but loves singing……..
He has a certificate for participation in the 3rd Taliban MINNA Inter-School Arts Competition/Exhibition 2014…..
He was sponsored by his loving mum who always make sure he comes out best in all he does ,though he is from an average family,not too rich not too poor ,But in 2015 he started his music carrier and put so many seriousness an mind in it and hope that one day he will make Nigerins proud thereby blowing up the minds of Nigerians with the thoughts of his mindset(rapline)
He loves legendary beats ……He is on line hot hot now with his first song titled BACK AGAIN……BLESSKID lives at newsite madalla along suleja road with great hope that he will be of good help to people close n far from him with his talent.
He Just released a hit song titled
JEJE

Download here https://africanentertainment.info/music-jeje-by-blesskid/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Complete Merlin Season 2. / Video Editing Professional Course And Certification / Morebox Changed Data To Atlantic Bird 12.5 W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.