Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,561 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) (29945 Views)

Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC / Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened / Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by EHI9ICE(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
So sad.May his soul find rest in the bossom of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.Amen.
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Make all corpers leav sokoto b4 dem die finish o
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
The surname sounded like he is from Badagry or Tube an Egun town around Ipokia local government.. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by platinumphotos: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Honestly, I believe the way corpers are dying this days is not ordinary. This is a clear negative spiritual attack. May God continue to protect us IJN.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Tman104(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
RIP bro
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by demandtruth: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=celestialAgent post=55383165][/quote]

No wonder your life is so disjointed, miserable
and frustrated.

You slept with my late mother in her coffin.
She died at 80yrs. See where you buried your
destiny simply because one dibia somewhere
told you to do some rituals.

you deserve no pity

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
May God never let our joy be cut short by death Ijn....RIP
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by HemHma(f): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Stop Uploading Your NYSC pictures on Social Media u wldnt listen.
Some people are out there waiting for your downfall bt see wia u are today. its been God anyway bt still, lets use our senses. Keep ur success off social media, lock up people. Thank God for ur breakthrough privately and not by announcing to the world.

RIP to Him.. God knws best

(Dont wake ur Village Juju up i beg, they are everywia)

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Rip.......Life is too short this days.
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Mikey846: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
why is our youth dieing at the age of fulfilling their purpose, may God help us, and grant the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace.
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by thexzy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
This scheme should be scrapped....is now as if the scheme has been cursed. See koffas just dying like chicken haba. Has the scheme been infected with eloba? Rest-on kopa Daniel.
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Taku555(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
I know him at Kware local government of Sokoto. A nice guy. Never knew he will be leaving soon. RIP bro.
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
So sad. Rest in peace to him
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by IbnMajaah: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Daslim180:
This life gan sef ! Someone graduate from primary school enter secondary scul and still proceeded to tertiary institution finished up then proceeded to served his nation and at the end, death came and snatch the young soul...... After all the hustle and tussle to be a very successful person. This is so sad. Rip to the dead.
Bro,that's not our purpose in life nor the reason we were created.
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by ezra1990: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pls fellow nairalanders what's the difference between R.I.P(Rest in Peace) and R.I.P(Remain in Power).....coz the rate at which dat word is been used even when the person in question still breathe eludes my imagination!!!
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
another fallen hero. this Is a great loss to nysc and your family. may God give u an eternal rest and give your parent the fortitude to bear the loss

lord I commit all corps member that will be going to their different destination both the passed out corps member a safe landing to their destination in Jesus name

grant to them the grace u showered on me to land successfully.
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Airtimex(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Are they twins

RIP to the dead. So sad...
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by RexEmmyGee: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Has it now become norms for corpers to die every year?

I reject every form of death for all corpers and potential ones
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by jullty: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by Soundmind(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Too bad. RIP to the dead
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by mbo89: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmmm I met him a week before he died Segun Daniel rest in peace
Re: Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
May God never let our joy be cut short by death Ijn....RIP
amen smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeje Chinonye: Female Corper Dies In Borno State (photos) / Nysc Batch C Redeployment Letter Online Printing / Female Corper Serving In Ebonyi Buried Amidst Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.