Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. (24913 Views)

438 New COVID-19 Cases, 389 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 25 - (3063 Tested) / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) / Meningitis Outbreak In 16 States In Nigeria. See Affected States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by Senorprinz(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
why won't it be more pronounced in the north, when they abuse drugs for fun there.
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by thunderbabs: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Buhari, what ve you brought upon us......

If Nigerians were d children of Isreal of old, that is how we will murmur buh seriozly, buhari no be good news for Nigeria so far
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by akigbemaru: 12:07am On Apr 09, 2017
street2view:
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on Friday, confirmed that two people have died in Lagos following the outbreak of Cerebro Spinal Meningitis, CSM as the death rises to 438.

The statistics released by NCDC, shows a total of 3,959 cases with 438 deaths that have been reported, with 181 laboratory-confirmed cases so far.

The statistics show that as at April 5, 2017, three cases of Meningitis were recorded in Lagos out of which two people died while the other is being treated at the hospital.

In a statement attached to the statistics, it revealed that Meningitis is currently being reported in 19 states.

http://street2view.com/2017/04/meningitis-kills-two-lagos-death-toll-rises-438/
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by XaintJoel20: 1:02am On Apr 09, 2017
olrotimi:

This statement is akin to calling on our ancestors to intervene in a family dispute.
In my earlier post, I asserted that the FMoH is drop dead clueless on how to handle this issue.
When the rains begin up north, we would see the true picture of this epidemic.

Please what does rain and this disease have in common. You can as well provide the link to your post.

Educate an innocent folk.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2017
Amarabae:
But Onyebuchi Chukwu during GEJ tenure handled the Ebola issue very well.
PMB and APC are very confused!

Dr. Chukwu siphoned the funds for Ebola. The success in fighting Ebola goes to Fashola and Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by dingbang(m): 5:33am On Apr 09, 2017
If my people can humble themselves and turn away from their sins, I will forgive them and heal their land says the Lord..
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by Softhands(m): 6:35am On Apr 09, 2017
emeijeh:
shocked

God please save your children.

Recession alone has done enough to us.... . Please stop this menace, please God

Can i get an amen?
Amen!
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by SycophanticGoat: 6:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Elisean:
The feds waiting for it to hit 500 before they start.

Just like the dollar issue. It appears that 500 is their turning point.
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by gbagyiza: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Nigeria has become a laughing stock all around d world..we r a set of confused species, Dont even know what we r doing...it is well...
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by Joe4real1988(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2017
highrise07:
hardship......deaths, Nigerians will never forget #2015change.
But some idiots ar stil holdin unto dat change nd praisin d failure undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by brightleave(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Amarabae:
But Onyebuchi Chukwu during GEJ tenure handled the Ebola issue very well.
PMB and APC are very confused!
REALLY? How come? Which one fashola come handle time sef?
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

That is our destiny my brother. Why do you think the powerful countries are amassing weapons? So that dumb, unproductive people in Africa particularly can be wiped out and their land (and best women) are taken over and shared by the powerful nations. Africans will not see the next 300 years.

Thank you my brother, some people are already scolding me for saying the truth.

Btw I doubt if the Earth will see the next 300 years. Why do you think these people are looking for other planets?
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by redsun(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
curiositymaster:

Thank you my brother, some people are already scolding me for saying the truth.

Btw I doubt if the Earth will see the next 300 years. Why do you think these people are looking for other planets?

The earth will be here forever,it is only destructive man that will wither away soon. But the weaker ones goes first,the one that can not keep up with the pace of alpha males.
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by street2view: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
kinstar112:
Things are getting out of hand
THIS IS GETTING FAR OOO.. HAVE RECENTLY KILLED MORE THAN 700 MORE ....GO CHECK ON MY BLOG WWW.STREET2VIEW.COM
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by street2view: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
redsun:

The earth will be here forever,it is only destructive man that will wither away soon. But the weaker ones goes first,the one that can not keep up with the pace of alpha males.
DON'T SAY WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW BROS
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by street2view: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Senorprinz:
why won't it be more pronounced in the north, when they abuse drugs for fun there.
SHOULD BE PRONOUNCED ALREADY
Re: Meningitis Kills Two In Lagos As Death Toll Rises To 438. by kinstar112: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
winkmart:
too bad
Really really bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Degema Zonal Hospital, Rivers State Built By Wike (Photos) / She Has Fibroid, Can She Attempt A Vaginal Delivery? / Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.