Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Travelling To Israel: - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Israel: (21371 Views)

Jelili Atiku Dresses As A Masquerade In Israel To A Dinner As People Stare -Pics / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Israel: by lasbonslim: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
I'm really impressed with this guy responses. Well my question is I'm an civil defence officer, I want to go for there counterforce special training
Pls how do I do this and I want to sponsor myself...
Re: Travelling To Israel: by lamestika(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
haywhy28:
PLEASE HELP A FRIEND

Hello everyone. Please Help
I applied for Masters degree in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel for 2018/2019 session.
I was granted admission with an acceptance letter as an evidence.
However, the scholarship wasn't granted and I was advised to tender my acceptance letter as a proof for admission.
The course of study is Plant Science in Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment.
Please house, how can I get a scholarship to fund the admission.
The resumption is October 2018.

tosinakinola247
Re: Travelling To Israel: by lamestika(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
pls how do you go about the programme I have hnd in agricultural eng. can i get admission
Re: Travelling To Israel: by Louise34: 4:41am On May 09, 2019
Please bus Maltese passport free visa to Israel?
Re: Travelling To Israel: by chaiks: 7:20am On May 09, 2019
Hello
Please how possible is it for a student in Russia to secure a Visa to isreal for work during holidays?
Re: Travelling To Israel: by goat22: 11:38pm On May 17, 2019
@oyibomoses
Pls it seem you know much about Israel,am planning move there to meet my g.f,she's been there for years now. I want to know if Language wont be a barrier in getting a job

Hello ma/sir are you a man/woman sir/ma? Belle dey big you no like am see am, prevention is better than cure, belle dey big you no like am see am
Re: Travelling To Israel: by uckennety(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
goat22:

Hello ma/sir are you a man/woman sir/ma? Belle dey big you no like am see am, prevention is better than cure, belle dey big you no like am see am

Oga u speak in parables
Re: Travelling To Israel: by MERCHANDISER: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
haywhy28:
PLEASE HELP A FRIEND

Hello everyone. Please Help
I applied for Masters degree in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel for 2018/2019 session.
I was granted admission with an acceptance letter as an evidence.
However, the scholarship wasn't granted and I was advised to tender my acceptance letter as a proof for admission.
The course of study is Plant Science in Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment.
Please house, how can I get a scholarship to fund the admission.
The resumption is October 2018.

tosinakinola247
Did you later apply for the scholarship program

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Bayelsa By Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos / Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory / The Lagos Red Line Train Is Set For Completion - Seyi Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.