Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Travelling To Israel: - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Israel: (21400 Views)

Jelili Atiku Dresses As A Masquerade In Israel To A Dinner As People Stare -Pics / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Israel: by niceguy10: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2010
Is there, maybe your pc got a problem.
Re: Travelling To Israel: by JerryAdams: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2010
nice-guy10:

Is there, maybe your pc got a problem.

Ok thanks
Re: Travelling To Israel: by niceguy10: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2010
Can you please give more info about the topic as i am really planing moveing over there?
Re: Travelling To Israel: by obalukan: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2010
nice-guy10, how easy is it to get malawi passport? i need advice
Re: Travelling To Israel: by niceguy10: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
Is not easy now, i got mine years ago, when i was staying over there.
Re: Travelling To Israel: by obalukan: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2010
Thanks nice guy how long can i stay in malawi to get there passport
Re: Travelling To Israel: by MardiGras: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
obalukan:

Thanks nice guy how long can i stay in malawi to get there passport
Jesus man!
What do you need a malawian passsporrrt for? sad
Re: Travelling To Israel: by niceguy10: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2010
It will take just three to four years, that is after you get married there, but now our boys have done what there are good in doing making it very hard to get married over there.
Re: Travelling To Israel: by JerryAdams: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2010
nice-guy10:

JerryAdames, thanks a lot men, this is very interesting, just want to know if is safe to travel with a Nigerian Passport cus the passport that i am using here in SA need no Visa to Israel, also want to know how much do you think that an illegal alien from Africa can make in a month? ls there any kind of unskilled jobs over there? Thanks so much!!!!

Sorry 4 d delay in replying 2 ur questions. Anyway yes it's safe 2 use ur Nigerian passport provided u've a valid Israeli visa and able 2 satisfy d immigration officer @ d port of entry (remember Nigerians are mostly seen as suspects within d wider international community and therefore are treated as guilty until proven innocent), so make sure u leave no room 4 doubt b4 u embark on ur trip. However if u have a SA, Swaziland, Lesotho or Malawi passport (all visa free) it's less stressful and perhaps wiser. As regards how much money u might earn in a month all depends on d kind of job, expenses and ur life style , Tel-Aviv is funfilled n one can get easily carried away/loose focus (might end up unable 2 save) but if u take my advise n go straight 2 Eilat , base on working in 2 different hotels or working a 16hrs shift in 1 hotel u could after tax n accommodation expenses take home an average b/w $2000-$2800. Trust me u'll be fine, everyone is given on d job training, u don't need any experience and any prior qualification , all that is required is ur willingness and attitude 2 work.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Israel: by niceguy10: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2010
JerryAdams, thanks once again, if i may ask, what are the likely questions asked by the lmmigration officer at the port of entry? Again do you advice to travel as a pilgrimage or do i book 4 a hotel ? There are lots of travel agents here that are organizing tours to lsrael, do i apply with them? What do you advice that will be the best for me making sure that i have no problems at the port of entry?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Israel: by JerryAdams: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2010
nice-guy10:

JerryAdams, thanks once again, if i may ask, what are the likely questions asked by the lmmigration officer at the port of entry? Again do you advice to travel as a pilgrimage or do i book 4 a hotel ? There are lots of travel agents here that are organizing tours to lsrael, do i apply with them? What do you advice that will be the best for me making sure that i have no problems at the port of entry?

Whether u decide 2 travel on a pilgrimage tour (group tour , which could be d best provided it's a reputable tour agent/company with a long good standing with Israel i.e been in d business of organising tours/pilgrimage 2 Israel without any bad record) or embarking on a personal vacation make sure u have d following:

1. Confirmed hotel reservation or an address in Israel covering ur stay (Note if u opt 4 d later this could arouse suspicion and u'll ve 2 explain ur relationship with d person which could most likely be verified with d person separately and any discrepancies in both ur responces could be catastrophic, and this could attract also a spotlight in2 ur host immigration history which would be checked , if d person is an illegal it would mean bye-bye Ben Gurion and welcome Murtala Mohammed not just 4 u but 4 d person as well).

2. Enough cash (BTA) which would sustain u irrespective of where u'd stay e.g if ur intending 2 stay 4 lets say 2 weeks make sure u have an average of about $50 a day 2 spend , u might be asked 2 show proof of ur finances.

3. Plzzzzz don't go carrying with u all ur property especially if 4 example u're telling d immigration officer ur staying 4 only 2wks. I advise u not 2 carry with u a diary/address book filled with names n phone contacts (it attract suspicion that u may not be returning), so save all contacts in2 ur e-mail draft/file b4 travelling. Do not attempt 2 hide anything inside ur shoe/underwear or write on d inside of ur belt.

4. Do not go carrying ur credentials/Certs/CV or any kind of documentations (including bundles of photos of love ones, 1 of ur wife/children in ur wallet is enough) u don't require 4 a holiday. Do not carry any Id/bank cards with a different name/date of birth from what's on ur passport.

5. Make sure ur travel passport ve not been stamped with 'a denied entry' in2 another country, or 'overstayed stamp' in any country. Make sure also that u have never used that passport in2 any Islamic country .

6. Listen attentively 2 questions ur asked n take ur time b4 answering , u could be asked d same question in 5 different ways/time just 2 source u out just make sure ur answers remain d same. If u don't understand anything ask them 2 explain further/repeat what they say. Do not panic even if ur called aside after all d questioning n then referred 2 another snr security agent who might ask u same questions , just remain calm but, ask why ur treated like that/being delayed n express ur disappointment but be very subtle. Hold ur own when talking 2 any immigration officer , it's OK 2 be pleasant but don't be too nice or a 'yes Sir/Ma' kind of guy as if ur begging 2 be allowed in2 their country. Always let them know ur there 2 spend money in their economy and their citizens in ur county are treated with utmost respect therefore u demand d same.

7. Try n get a travel insurance covering ur trip , it would go 2 show that should u require a medical emergency, u wouldn't be needing their govt's help

8. Most importantly, u should be able 2 demonstrate 2 d clearance officer that u have strong ties back in ur home country that would make u want 2 leave after ur holiday e.g Family (wife n kids), work (it would be no harm telling people ur working with ur going on a say 2wks holiday and carry with u letter from work stating ur on ur vacation). Make sure if they decide 2 phone whether ur wife or employer d answer they would be giving them is d same u'd have also supplied.

9. Research and be able 2 tell them places/site of interest u'll hope 2 visit.

Pls be also aware that u may not even be asked a single question n be allowed in. The above is an extensive list just in case of a worst case scenario.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Israel: by niceguy10: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2010
You are really a good man, so tell me, with BTA of $2000 i will be fine?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Israel: by justwise(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2010
nice-guy10:

Please take your time and do it yourself, don't use any of these Travel agents here, you can't verify their record.

They can't even make any reservation for you. JerryAdams has done for you more than the best travel agent can ever do for you. He made loads of sense in his posts

Good luck
Re: Travelling To Israel: by niceguy10: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2010
Yes, he have really done a lot.
Re: Travelling To Israel: by JerryAdams: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2010
nice-guy10:

Yes that's just perfect n it's enough 4 a 2wk stay. However if u do decide 2 go solo (without a tour agent) on ur trip do endeavour 2 book a very basic accommodation from where u are (or from outside of Israel if someone's doing a booking 4 u). Let me warn u, DO NOT , I repeat DO NOT attempt 2 ask a friend inside Israel 2 make a reservation 4 u , cos in a worst case scenario Israeli border control officer will trace d origin of ur accommodation reservation, then u'll be left sorry n trying 2 explain 2 d officer how u'd initially declared that u don't know anyone in Israel yet someone managed 2 carryout a booking 4 u. So my advise 2 u is 2 book a very (cheap) basic accommodation 4 d period of ur proposed stay in Israel via internet. Then once ur cleared by immigration call d customer service n cancel ur booking immediately , u'll only be charged/loose 1 day from d total cost of ur accommodation (better safe than sorry)!
Re: Travelling To Israel: by niceguy10: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2010
You mean one can book a hotel 4 two weeks without paying any money over there?
Re: Travelling To Israel: by JerryAdams: 12:31am On Jun 26, 2010
nice-guy10:

You mean one can book a hotel 4 two weeks without paying any money over there?

Usually when u make a booking via d net or phone, a reservation is confirmed for u using ur credit card details as a guarantee but it's never charged until u check-in/check-out of d hotel. With most of d well known site like 'expedia.com', hotels.com, booking.com etc where one can purchase or make hotel bookings, if u make a cancellation up to 24hrs b4 ur arrival date u (ur credit card) will not be charged but if u cancel on d day of ur proposed arrival u'll be charged only for 1day , so instead of charging for example d whole of 2wks or whatever number of days u've booked with them, they can only charge u for 1 day.
Re: Travelling To Israel: by niceguy10: 5:15am On Jun 26, 2010
What if i got no credit card to make the booking? Can one make the booking without a credit card? Hope you are not upset cus i am asking a lot of questions? Just want to be sure of everything so that i can not get myself into any kind of problems!!!!
Re: Travelling To Israel: by justwise(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2010
nice-guy10:

What if i got no credit card to make the booking? Can one make the booking without a credit card? Hope you are not upset cus i am asking a lot of questions? Just want to be sure of everything so that i can not get myself into any kind of problems!!!!

Go to those websites JerryAdams listed above you will see variety of cards they accept. Some do accept debt card. ,  . etc.
Re: Travelling To Israel: by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
@jerryAdams Are u currently in Israel and can one remain longer and get a job since his/her was issued 3months Visa?
Re: Travelling To Israel: by Christie171(f): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
hello house..
is any one still talking about traveling to Israel? pls contact me @christiiechrist@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Israel: by Onile1979: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
hello gud people in d house,pls i need the address of istreal embassy in lagos and the list of require document for conference visa.tanksa
Re: Travelling To Israel: by birmingham04: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
obalukan:
Hello nice-guy10, please if you have the means of going to Israel please dont hesitate to go there because i know peoples are making it over there but advisable to use yur nigeria passport
Hi pls do u still have friends in Israel?
Re: Travelling To Israel: by birmingham04: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Christie171:
hello house..
is any one still talking about traveling to Israel? pls contact me @christiiechrist@gmail.com
Hello i have interest in going to Israel.
Re: Travelling To Israel: by mistermoi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin
Re: Travelling To Israel: by toco20: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
please I need Israel Visa
Re: Travelling To Israel: by ottidex(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2017
JerryAdams:

Whether u decide 2 travel on a pilgrimage tour (group tour , which could be d best provided it's a reputable tour agent/company with a long good standing with Israel i.e been in d business of organising tours/pilgrimage 2 Israel without any bad record) or embarking on a personal vacation make sure u have d following:

1. Confirmed hotel reservation or an address in Israel covering ur stay (Note if u opt 4 d later this could arouse suspicion and u'll ve 2 explain ur relationship with d person which could most likely be verified with d person separately and any discrepancies in both ur responces could be catastrophic, and this could attract also a spotlight in2 ur host immigration history which would be checked , if d person is an illegal it would mean bye-bye Ben Gurion and welcome Murtala Mohammed not just 4 u but 4 d person as well).

2. Enough cash (BTA) which would sustain u irrespective of where u'd stay e.g if ur intending 2 stay 4 lets say 2 weeks make sure u have an average of about $50 a day 2 spend , u might be asked 2 show proof of ur finances.

3. Plzzzzz don't go carrying with u all ur property especially if 4 example u're telling d immigration officer ur staying 4 only 2wks. I advise u not 2 carry with u a diary/address book filled with names n phone contacts (it attract suspicion that u may not be returning), so save all contacts in2 ur e-mail draft/file b4 travelling. Do not attempt 2 hide anything inside ur shoe/underwear or write on d inside of ur belt.

4. Do not go carrying ur credentials/Certs/CV or any kind of documentations (including bundles of photos of love ones, 1 of ur wife/children in ur wallet is enough) u don't require 4 a holiday. Do not carry any Id/bank cards with a different name/date of birth from what's on ur passport.

5. Make sure ur travel passport ve not been stamped with 'a denied entry' in2 another country, or 'overstayed stamp' in any country. Make sure also that u have never used that passport in2 any Islamic country .

6. Listen attentively 2 questions ur asked n take ur time b4 answering , u could be asked d same question in 5 different ways/time just 2 source u out just make sure ur answers remain d same. If u don't understand anything ask them 2 explain further/repeat what they say. Do not panic even if ur called aside after all d questioning n then referred 2 another snr security agent who might ask u same questions , just remain calm but, ask why ur treated like that/being delayed n express ur disappointment but be very subtle. Hold ur own when talking 2 any immigration officer , it's OK 2 be pleasant but don't be too nice or a 'yes Sir/Ma' kind of guy as if ur begging 2 be allowed in2 their country. Always let them know ur there 2 spend money in their economy and their citizens in ur county are treated with utmost respect therefore u demand d same.

7. Try n get a travel insurance covering ur trip , it would go 2 show that should u require a medical emergency, u wouldn't be needing their govt's help

8. Most importantly, u should be able 2 demonstrate 2 d clearance officer that u have strong ties back in ur home country that would make u want 2 leave after ur holiday e.g Family (wife n kids), work (it would be no harm telling people ur working with ur going on a say 2wks holiday and carry with u letter from work stating ur on ur vacation). Make sure if they decide 2 phone whether ur wife or employer d answer they would be giving them is d same u'd have also supplied.

9. Research and be able 2 tell them places/site of interest u'll hope 2 visit.

Pls be also aware that u may not even be asked a single question n be allowed in. The above is an extensive list just in case of a worst case scenario.

Well said.. Can I call u 7 voyages of simba.
Re: Travelling To Israel: by Saintpaul2477: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
This thread is too cool compare to other country thread does that means nobody is traveling to isreal in this country again. uhhhh
Re: Travelling To Israel: by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
oyibomoses:
Bros do not answer that first guy, Israel is a very nice country i have stayed in so many place in Israel, the economic is good, and you will have you fun there because i have also been to united stated, but i know israel have fun more than us but my friends will not belive me, the only thing is that you know israel is a small country and the security is too much, and life is very expensive there, well for hussling it is ok but for visiting i went i stayed in an hotel in the real city of Tel-aviv close to the beach so it was very expensive i still have many contact of nigeria big boys i meet there even Vincent enyima Nigeria Goal Keeper he his also there, and for salary is u want to work there as long as you have a working permit visa the salary is close to 3000-5000 us dollars a month just for start so u can see for urself, please i am not asking you for any money ooo bros make people no bombard me for here
scammmmm!!! with the poor construction of your sentences one could tell that you haven't been to sagamu talkless of isreal. you are just a liar
Re: Travelling To Israel: by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 01, 2018
PLEASE HELP A FRIEND

Hello everyone. Please Help
I applied for Masters degree in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel for 2018/2019 session.
I was granted admission with an acceptance letter as an evidence.
However, the scholarship wasn't granted and I was advised to tender my acceptance letter as a proof for admission.
The course of study is Plant Science in Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment.
Please house, how can I get a scholarship to fund the admission.
The resumption is October 2018.

tosinakinola247
Re: Travelling To Israel: by lasbonslim: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
I'm really impressed with this guy responses. Well my question is I'm an civil defence officer, I want to go for there counterforce special training
Pls how do I do this and I want to sponsor myself...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation: Lasgidi (Things to do in Lagos) / Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja / Overspeeding Driver Conveying Drinks To Gboko In Benue Somersaults, 3 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.