Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... (13845 Views)

How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman / 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by ednut1(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2017
ksstroud:
hmmmm then abi
grin grin
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by shoetlan(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2017
Jobberman is very real, got up to 4 job Interviews, in fact my current job I got it from jobberman
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by dingbang(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Who uses jobberman these days.. Maybe that's the reason why you have no job.. Please port to another nextwork
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by ExInferis(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2017
clickbnkgod:
I haven't tried it. Just maybe because I never planned to work for someone.

Your response isn't doing the OP any good.

Wise choice you've made, but still irrelevant to this topic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by hermosa7: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2017
Cybertext:
Jobberman in it early days was effective, but now it has been polarized by fake job ad and scammers... In my opinion only about 20% of their Job post are genuine.

Yeah. Just like . They are all filled with job scammers.

1 Like

Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by Oneprodigy(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Very real, I get invites and opportunities ALL THE TIME. Still did an Interview last Friday.

The question you should ask is do I have a compelling CV. Am I applying for the right jobs. What kind of filter's used on the site. Etc. There are other variables.

If you keep applying for jobs you are not qualified for, you may never get that call. Do you use cover letters.

Bro jobberman works o...lol..very well..I know

1 Like

Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by GLOBALINF: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Jchi9876:
It is real I got my 5mil naira per month job from them

once you wake from your dreams ,,, just ask for forgiveness cheesy
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by Akaujaa(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2017
Jobberman exists for its own selfish reason. It portrays itself as a job search engine, drawing crowds to its website, then at the same time attracting advertisers (who leverage on websites with heavy traffic) from where they make huge financial gains. That's just Jobberman's core mission.

8 Likes

Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by jd1986(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Flee from them.... I use myjobmag & Nairaland job section.... 100% reliable cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by mcyemite(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Weh don sir!!!
Jchi9876:
we are watching u from the high places.
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by lonelydora: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
I've sent hundreds of application via jobberman, most of my former colleagues did same but since the very first day March 2014 till now 2017 we've never gotten a job interview.

Don't crucify me yet, my CV is good...with banking experience. I both applied for lower and higher job in jobberman but I've not even gotten a job interview as a janitor(never me) not to talk of Managing executive.

What do you think about jobberman, is it just there to bear names of company...what's your take?.

Same with me too. I have sent uncounted number of CVs through them, even with my experience and good CV.

1 Like

Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by olasaad(f): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Pls help my brother, he needs a place for his IT. His field is electrical engineering. 5/6 month duration.
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by olasaad(f): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2017
jd1986:
Flee from them.... I use myjobmag & Nairaland job section.... 100% reliable cool

Pls how can I post my CV on nairaland. I pray I got a job to.
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by iswallker(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Holatunde007:
Very fake

Meanwhile

pls fellow nairalanders, am a student in my HND 1 Estate management. Pls the semester is just ending, as we all know the country is tight right now, I need any work either factory, company, daily, weekly or office job I can do within the two months break before school resumes to have my school fees paid.
Pls I am all alone for myself.
Pls help a striving brother, am currently staying in Abeokuta.
This is my contact both what'sapp and direct call are allowed O7O 33 26 61 93. May the surprise us all IJN
AMEN

What's fake about jobberman....

A striving brother who is too lazy to find out before posting comments on social media... tongue

All you and the op needed to so was find out if those jobs are listed on other sites ..

I got an interview from the site 2yrs ago. Its real... sad
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by Tobycharles: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Pikin of d person wey get jobberman dey find job sef

3 Likes

Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by pwettyesther(f): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2017
Jobzilla is the surest. I got the job I'm doing presently through it.
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by samijay8(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Jchi9876:
grin
Jchi9876:
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by gbbec: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
I've sent hundreds of application via jobberman, most of my former colleagues did same but since the very first day March 2014 till now 2017 we've never gotten a job interview.

Don't crucify me yet, my CV is good...with banking experience. I both applied for lower and higher job in jobberman but I've not even gotten a job interview as a janitor(never me) not to talk of Managing executive.

What do you think about jobberman, is it just there to bear names of company...what's your take?.

My Broda, I tire for that site! Abin think say na only me. Many years of application yet no call/ text for recruiters despite my working experience........ Job site cry

2 Likes

Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by miketayo(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2017
The job invitations I got from them were gnld jobs. Nairaland is still way more effective than jobberman
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2017
Wow....! Am so happy, First time since 2012 I've hit front page.......
This is the beginning of my financial breakthrough...You shall hear my name soon.
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by IdrisAfrica(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2017
I almost felt the Same way till i realised that "Maybe Jobberman is not the right platform for me or something" try other platforms. I think Jobberman takes preferences, if you dont mind you can go premium and see whats up.

Regardless of what happens, #DontStopYourJoy

cool
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by ChopBellefull(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Its jst a moniker undecided.. Full of scam

1 Like

Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by ojoj(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Jobberman is real! I got my present job from them. A very good job with a very good pay and welfare package.
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by SycophanticGoat: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

That place stinks like a cesspit I swear. Back then when I used to apply for jobs, those fools at that website wanted to kill me with GNLD job invites. It was that bad that I had to unsubscribe. Even after unsubscribing severally and writing to the idiots on several ocassion to stop sending me email messages, the goats still disturbed my life until I went into my profile there to change my contact details to fake ones.

There was also this job fest I registered for but didn't attend back then which I provided my main email to during registration. Jobbaman had to steal my email from there since they were part of the sponsors of the program and started bombarding my two email addresses with their useless scam job invites. The only solution after several unsubscribe actions and sending emails was to edit my profile and remove my email addresses from that useless website.

That site is a scam. If you want genuine job offers, look elsewhere please.
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by KillerBeauty(f): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Jobberman is real. I got my present job through them. A job that most of my colleagues heard about through man to man I just saw the job on their website and applied. Got my ist job through jobberman too.

Although 80% of their job are fake. But you might just get your dream job through the remaining 20%
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2017
They are real, just recently they have allowed fake job placements to take over the domain. Most jobs I applied through them have turned out to false.
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by enomakos(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

That's good....then why is mine different.
relax baba God never pick your calls yet,me too i am waiting
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by Odogwu042(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2017
SafetyFirst:
Jobberman works like magic. I've gotten two Jobs so far from them and many interview invitations.

I even got an interview invitation from BHS International on Friday, through jobberman.

It works. You need to update your account profile on their portal, upload a good CV and keep applying and hoping.

Brother is like your name is Lienus..why all the lie
Jobberman is as fake as it comes
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by SafetyFirst(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Odogwu042:

Brother is like your name is Lienus..why all the lie
Jobberman is as fake as it comes

Boy! I hope you know that thunder will fire you.

You've got a lot of nerve quoting me and calling me "lienus".
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by samobaba(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
jobberman is real and one of the most dependable job site in Nigeria today. I have received jobs interview like every week in the past. My last two jobs were from there. It all depends on how your profile there is. Perfect your CV and apply for jobs on the day they were posted and see the difference.
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by IWealthCreator: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Vacancy for a proficient computer typist to work in a print and copy center at a shopping mall.
Please send your CV to enlightbookstore@gmail.com, call or sms to 08099429399; 08118161623; 08118161643.

Thank you.
Re: Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... by julyb(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Big kudos to jobber man.my present job was through jobberman.It was introduced to me by a friend.believe me the guy has been changing job like clothes.Imagine he just resigned where he was earning 200k monthly.the guy gave me the clue to identify fake job advert so I don't bother applying.also design your cv to your job roles.that's what they use to filter & shortlist cvs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got A New Job Via A Social Media Platform / Ecobank Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 / Garki Hospital Abuja Graduate Recruitment 2017 (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.