Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman (66225 Views)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by PrinceAfo: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Just because Apostle Johnson Suleiman said they should not kill Christians that's why Buhari and his boys won't stop at nothing trying to tarnish his image.

And gullible Nigerians who love rumour and love bad news will be the ones spreading it.
Foolish Christians will spread it more.
God will judge you all and will still vindicate His anointed.
Why didn't that LovePeddler bring up this when she photoshoped 2baba's picture saying its this pastor's.
After this they will still bring up another one.
Let's assume all these are true,what are we gonna do about it,are we going to kill him,close his church NO,its all aimed at destroying his image which will not work.
Foolish and senseless and jobless Nigerians will be happy because of this fake news because they are also fake.

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by otemanuduno: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
uboma:

Exactly!

The gullible followers of Apostle Suleiman are already dominating this thread.

When I was young, I was indoctrinated. I accepted everything as a lamb. I was innocent as a lamb. I was calm and gentle as a lamb. I was meek and humble as a lamb. But when I matured, two choices were placed before me: either to grow into a SHEEP(fo*ol) or grow into a HUMAN(thinker). I chose the latter and I AM HAPPY I DID cheesy

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
origima:
I feel this Otobo girl may be telling the truth but with little multivitamin to spice her ordeal to draw attention of the gullible ones.I feel also that the pastor now is the slave of the wife who is sheltering his guilts until such a time ,like tonto,she will open up to the world .pastor should apologize to the lady and settle her
All she needs to do is show a nude pic of Pasta and her in bed and it's finished.
The sun will hide in shame immediately
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by uboma(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
felixomor:

because strippers are human beings too.

how about the needy ones in his Church?

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by mantosa(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
It baffles me most youths just want stories. The Pastor admitted giving her money, I was expecting to see series of transfer but I'm just seeing one. And to even think it was in July of 2015, just a month after she claimed she discussed with him.

Does that not even prove that this girl is on a mission only her knows about.

Wayward child sent from the pit of hell.

She is just looking for media publicity and sadly the end game would be brutal for her. The man has a followership already, a religious one for that matter and destroyin that followership isn't just by painting their leader bad.

On the other hand, she might end up being depressed when people choose to ignore her and what happens next? Suicide. God forbids that but she needs to first think about her future. The internet never forgets.

Even if any of such her claims truly happened, a smart girls would know better than running internet blackmails. Her stay in Canada couldn't even give her a bit of exposure. Shame.

SmellingAnus:
Nonsense, the Man never said he didn't send her cash. He even admitted sending her cash,.. She should just provide proof of their many outings together, that's one of the ways to prove she is speaking the truth since Apostle Suleman already said he had never met her in person apart from phone conversation...

This is rubbish...

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
PrinceAfo:
Just because Apostle Johnson Suleiman said they should not kill Christians that's why Buhari and his boys won't stop at nothing trying to tarnish his image.

And gullible Nigerians who love rumour and love bad news will be the ones spreading it.
Foolish Christians will spread it more.
God will judge you all and will still vindicate His anointed.
Why didn't that LovePeddler bring up this when she photoshoped 2baba's picture saying its this pastor's.
After this they will still bring up another one.
Let's assume all these are true,what are we gonna do about it,are we going to kill him,close his church NO,its all aimed at destroying his image which will not work.
Foolish and senseless and jobless Nigerians will be happy because of this fake news because they are also fake.
Go chop abeg. U dey H badly

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Topgainer: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
felixomor:

Are you sure you know anything at all? I'm not sure you're upto 15, because some 15 year old are wiser.
Has he finished helping all the women labouring as workers, ushers and cleaners in Auchi and local Nigeria branches before extending help in millions to a prostitute actress or was she a musician?

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by VirginFinder: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
felixomor:

Okay

Now see what it has caused....

The Bible says we should ABSTAIN FROM ALL APPEARANCE OF EVIL!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by wolexter(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
uboma:

Exactly!

The gullible followers of Apostle Suleiman are already dominating this thread.

The PAID followers more like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Topgainer: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Polyphony:

All she needs to do is show a nude pic of Pasta and her in bed and it's finished.
The sun will hide in shame immediately
She didn't set up the man and was not keeping evidence at the time. She said it was only after it dawned on her that he wanted her dead that she became vengeful and sought for adequate compensation. I don't think her blackmail or demand for $ 1 million last year was not justified.

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by NaWetinDey(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
The call logs will sort everything out.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by fexyrich(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Pastor Sulaiman and his wife earlier mentioned in their own version of the story that they sent quite some money to Stephanie when she cried for help from the man of God regarding her ugly plight in Canada.

Stephanie has to prove its not the same transaction. I mean she has to show something Suleman's camp cannot defend if she is to be truly believed.

This is my opinion and I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just being objective.
this is really funny..but why would someone who they have genuinely helped in one way or the other turn around and blackmail them..

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by paradigmshift(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
playing Kendrick Lamar the heart part iv.
don't give a fuk about y'all
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by felixomor: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Topgainer:

Are you sure you know anything at all? I'm not sure you're upto 15, because some 15 year old are wiser.
Has he finished helping all the women labouring as workers, ushers and cleaners in Auchi and local Nigeria branches before extending help in millions to a prostitute actress or was she a musician?

You dont know anything about Suleiman.
So keep quiet.
Or continue to head your nairaland panel of judges.

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Topgainer:
But Apostle has gone to court seeking an injunction to prevent Stephanie from publishing any damaging evidence in her possession
And also seeking for one billion in damages.
Hasn't she been served?

Otobo's kiss and tell is the most annoying thing in this saga. She was handsomely paid yet she can't keep her mouth shot.
Maybe, God is using her to expose some things and that could be why they couldn't kill her with poison, wizardry and thugs in the local branches.

Call logs!
I always knew Oyibo will help her, she doesn't need to pay to the service provider. The Omega team should prepare to dismiss the records when eventually released as Cloned because I don't think the Oyibo women in the Telecom will accept any egunje in matters like this against their fellow woman.

We all know the agenda of the crazy feminists and what they are capable of.
They've lost all credibility. If only Sule will play it well
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Danjuro1: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dis Suleiman na just end time apostle

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by felixomor: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
uboma:

how about the needy ones in his Church?

He has helped many people...
Dont go there.

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by ollah2: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Pastor Sulaiman and his wife earlier mentioned in their own version of the story that they sent quite some money to Stephanie when she cried for help from the man of God regarding her ugly plight in Canada.

Stephanie has to prove its not the same transaction. I mean she has to show something Suleman's camp cannot defend if she is to be truly believed.

Such funds are usually sent through representatives or churchs name and not a personal name or from individual account.

My 2 kobo tho

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by AntiWailer: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
observing.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by AntiWailer: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
ollah2:

Such funds are usually sent through representatives or churchs name and not a personal name or from individual account.

My 2 kobo tho

no mind the eediots

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Topgainer: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
NaWetinDey:
The call logs will sort everything out.

The call log will be dismissed as cloned for the consumption and to the admirations of the sheeple even if it was signed by CIA and authenticated by Interpol. It will still be El rufai and world Government fighting Church. A very lame defence and blame game from the Omega Fire team
One thing I know is that Adults ( in mind) in Omega Fire, not desparate about miracles but sound doctrine/impaccable Character of the minister, will seriously consider calling it a quit.

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by uboma(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
felixomor:

He has helped many people...
Dont go there.

Are there no more needy ones in his Church and even community that he had to send money to Stephanie faraway in Canada?

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by gr8minds: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
This lady is not even ashamed of herself, she ought to cover her face,cos she is a disgrace to feminity, so disgusting
!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
What is this girl aiming to achieve by exposing her 'client' or 'alleged client'? Because me I'm not understanding
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by WeNoGoDie(m): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

I agree with you. However, it was Apostle who sent the money and not the wife, so the idea of 'they' does not stand. Again, in the wife's interview, she did mention that the man is a philanthropist and Otobo mentioned several times that Apostle sent sums in different currencies, ranging from 2000 dollars to 5k Euros or thereabout.

A single transaction wouldn't prove much since both parties admitted that he sent money.

We are both saying the same thing. Pastor Sulaiman is well known for dishing out large sums to help people.

So for him not to hide under this his philanthropic guise to commit adultery is exactly what we want to prove if Stephanie can show an evidence he can't deny.

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by felixomor: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
uboma:

Are there no more needy ones in his Church and even community that he had to send money to Stephanie faraway in Canada?

Did Jesus help the whole Nazareth before he went to Jerusalem or Samaria?

You people talk shallow.

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by brightalo17: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
rowanMama:

Who else thinks this scandal should come to an end already?

Simply because the latest no favor your Man of God abi

When someone is trying to prove his/her innocence you're here shouting the scandal should stop.stop on what ground exactly,That the pastor is innocent or the both of them are innocent?

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
VirginFinder:

Why should a pastor send a stripper cash

Ask them please

He knows that the brainwashed idi..ts that are his followers can be relied upon to defend him even in the light of overwhelming evidence.

The girl has gone ahead to provide proof of their financial transactions and people are still here saying it might be cloned. Cloning to the nigerian mind is quite a different thing from what other people know it to be.

As for those of you asking for photographic evidence, bear in mind that the girl was sleeping with a popular married pastor. If you think they would be snapping pictures like teenage Friday evening lovers at Grand Cinema then you must be bonkers.
And in case you still don't understand, read my lips C-O-D-E-D T-H-I-N-G-S.

Lastly, a shout of shame goes out to Mrs Suleiman who indeed was wronged by her husband and the stripper; but instead of keeping her mouth shut or coming out boldly to condemn them both supported the evil lies of the randy pastor.

Nigeria is indeed a sh..thole

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by AngelicBeing: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by uboma(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
gr8minds:
This lady is not even ashamed of herself, she ought to cover her face,cos she is a disgrace to feminity, so disgusting
!

And is Apostle Suleiman!

He is so disgusting and a disgrace to Christians!

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman by fratermathy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sanchez01:
So this girl is an Urhobo girl shocked

Ishilove, ya Apostle angry

Its clear from her surname that she's Urhobo. Otobo means it has reached my hand.

This girl has revealed more than enough to make me believe that she had something going on with the apostle.

My anger is that the apostle is too proud to admit his errors and move on. I watched a video of him telling his members to knock themselves from stupidity if they had contemplated believing the scandal. Is that the way he should respond to something like this?

He's just brainwashing people into the idea that "men of god" are infallible when we know they are just humans. Further still, he threatened that the life of anyone who speaks ill of a pastor will be cut short... Oh what a pastor!

Even Otobo's mother acknowledged that she was coerced into apologising on behalf of her daughter at Auchi. Why would Suleiman go to such lengths to keep his secret? Mtchewwwwww!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59