Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) (30743 Views)

Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu / Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by obiremy: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nollywood sexy actress, Anita Joseph buried her dad on Friday, 7th of April, 2017, in Nsugbe, Anambra State.Some of her Nollywood colleagues such as Uche Elendu,Angela Okorie,Uche Ogbodo and others were there to support her.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/nollywood-stars-step-out-to-support.html

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by obiremy: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2017

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Another Talentless Igbo actress

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
hmmm.. alrite den
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
OK
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Came: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
That guy beside uche way wear black,na that actor guy way i no abi who?if na the person way i dey think,that fat too much ooooo, make him ask uche wetin she do slime down... Uche, carry go, I dey feel you.... Anita sorry ooooo,.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
Take heart anita..
Uche ogbodo dun turn agbani,nice one..
Eve esin na traditional marriage u go?
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Papiikush: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sorry which of them is Anita? They all look alike to me with the fake hair and painted faces angry

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

ur case is different....and i dont know where to help u from grin grin grin grin everrything about ur profile is pusssy pussy nawa

i just have a feeling dat ur are frustrated and u want to commit suicide

u only thinks of pussy, anyway dats una culture..

dat is y there is alot of broken homes in ur region.....pussy this pussy that

average igbo man dont give a Bleep about ofonja lady

get dt into ur dull skull

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by ishef19: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
really?.........u can reason better bro

2003 toks camry available at 1.7m

https://www.nairaland.com/3719139/pure-tokunbo-2003-toyota-camry

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
So sorry.
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Everybody get his clique . See her own clique. I see that old Akwa ibom girl wey no dey hear word.

Akata number one.
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
I don't mean to sound cynical but I find it strange for one who just lost a very important member of family to pose for snapshots at the burial. They don't even look like they are attending a burial undecided ... Like I said, I don't mean to sound cynical
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

9 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
hmmm
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Papiikush:
Sorry which of them is Anita? They all look alike to me with the fake hair and painted faces angry

1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Okay
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
which one be 'buries her late father' ,was s he supposed to bury her living father?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Never even knew she was Igbo,she looks more like middle Belt pple i.e kogi,Benue..

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by noble71(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
RIP to the dead.
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Caroline or what do you call yourself, we all know you are not Yoruba but a hopeless yeeboe impostor.
Like who makes their full names their Nairaland username to be posting malicious content?

15 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
U sure say no be birthday be dis.
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Jaquar456: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
That herdaddy picture background is definitely photoshopped.
Actresses and fake lives.
You need to see the man real picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by JohnsonEmma(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na red carpet show tongue
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by FlyoruB: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Caroline or what do you call yourself, we all know you are ot Yoruba but a hopeless yeeboe impostor.
Like who makes their full names their Nairaland username to be posting malicious content?

Na their way na. cheesy He dey do am to stack up him NL cred so that when you check him history you fit confuse. After small time he will begin throwing shots at Yoruba people and claim "even though I'm Yoruba" before yarning his garbage. Very useless lot.

9 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by acehood907(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Houseofglam7:
May his soul rest in peace
amen guy please where should I buy notest phones in Lagos please
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Caroline or what do you call yourself, we all know you are not Yoruba but a hopeless yeeboe impostor.

how can an igbos person write such on her profile.....why do u guys like blaming igbos for ur misfortunes

anyway am not surprised

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by ayodeleamg(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
She would have buried him earlier or later
Re: Anita Joseph Buries Her Late Father In Anambra (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=acehood907 post=55384838] amen guy please where should I buy notest phones in Lagos please [/quote
I got no idea.
And, I'm not a man angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look - Ladies Who Can Bet This? / Ali Baba At The Eleko Motor Race In Lagos, Stands On Top Of His Car / Desmond Elliot's Mother's 70th Birthday Celebration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.