Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account (64155 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ishilove: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Far from it..Apostle has denied the allegations, let him prove it false, the lady is tendering evidence here. That stated don't you know how long it takes to prosecute a case in Nigeria....our short interest span does not take this into fact.
The proliferation of all sorts of Churches is making a mockery of our collective spiritual intelligence...some of these so called man of gad need calling out.
No sir, I do not consider this as 'evidence' because Apostle admitted sending her money on more than one occasion.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by tonio2wo: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wiseman5:

Go and check cars and generators in ur neighbourhood that produces smoke, the location of their fires. a corrupt mind will always produce corrupt talk. her claims is that everybody that paid into her account slept with her. kudos

When a married man pays money to a prostitute what comes to your mind?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Alajiki(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

I will send you a memo the day I give a tiny fvck about what faceless internet bits think of me and my opinions.

That also goes out to anyone who will quote me to type the same rottenness that comes out of their anus every morning.

You're acting like a dindinrin Ishilove. You're well respected on this forum and it's a shame you want to start a roforofo fight on a useless issue like this.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Ask the pastor to confess or call her to settle this out of court. It is such a simple case. He should send his lawyer to Canada, have a good deal and pay her off. This is beyond reality. It is very clear that the man is guilty. He should apply the principle of damage control. Go and apologize to her and end this sheet. And, if you are still believing that he is innocent, then you have a case to answer. I do not take side with any one of them, but what do I care? She is determined to expose him, and she knows she is on her right, which I believe every true Christian should do; confess and report any evildoer. But, then what is there to achieve? He is on the losing end. She has nothing to lose.
you said it all. Thread closed

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Princekejino(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
My God is my God, I don't need any pastor to tell me shit. See the way dem da transfer offering and tithe.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Andrewkinggg: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Abeg this girl should go and get a life. I was expecting a more solid evidence not this trash. Apostle never denied transferring money on more than one occasion to this wayward mistake of a human being so what is this rubbish? Shameless creature.

This issue has become stale and overflogged jare

shocked

Really??

Of what purpose of sending such a huge amount of money to her. I only saw 1million naira and I gave up. Why send her that huge amount of money?

14 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Your apostle na ATM machine?. God just want to open your eyes to show you the limitation and deceitful life styles of so many prophets of doom who always sees your Future while theirs remains in the dark. If you think that your apostle was sending all these money for charity sake and the young lady is insulting him this way for his charity work, you are in for long thing.

Can one be this insulting to somebody sending these huge some of money to her if there's nothing fishy between them?. I'm just asking.
Haven't you heard of the wickedness of man's heart? Yes, people do worse things to their benefactors.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ola5TP: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
mployer:

What is wrong in what she said?

Apostle didn't deny sending her money.
So what was the thing Apostle Suleiman sent her money for? Is the money for a contract or business and what type of contract and business? Please think twice before acting

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by nNEOo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
mantosa:
Thank you bro. You deserve a spot in FBI. Special Intelligence Unit.

Another thing I wonder too is why did she not release it to Sahara Reporters or why did Sahara Reporters not get the statements since they are good in getting information.

Yeye dey smell.

Ppls emotion won't let them see an inch past their nose...

Evidence upon evidence and yet noting is proven....
Nairaland is a perfect place to get your mind off your own ass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by lonelydora: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
How many WhatsApp group you be admin?

I am the president of the administrators Union and not individual groups.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by joseph1832(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Haven't you heard of the wickedness of man's heart? Yes, people do worse things to their benefactors.
Yea we know, but most times the benefactors 'fuck_ up'.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

No sir, I do not consider this as 'evidence' because Apostle admitted sending her money on more than one occasion.
For what purpose...why would anyone send some female musician in Canada money....

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ishilove: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Alajiki:

You're acting like a dindinrin Ishilove. You're well respected on this forum and it's a shame you want to start a roforofo fight on a useless issue like this.

Ishilove:

I will send you a memo the day I give a tiny fvck about what faceless internet bits think of me and my opinions.

That also goes out to anyone who will quote me to type the same rottenness that comes out of their anus every morning.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by tifany89(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Abeg this girl should go and get a life. I was expecting a more solid evidence not this trash. Apostle never denied transferring money on more than one occasion to this wayward mistake of a human being so what is this rubbish? Shameless creature.

You fall my hand

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by ThatFairGuy: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Apostle! Apostle!! Apostle!!! Come n c ooo. This is New development... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Misterdhee1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
this woman no get shame atol

kontinu
She didn't deny she was and still an olosho. It is the pastor that ur shamelessness insult should be directed to.

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ishilove: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
For what purpose...why would anyone send some female musician in Canada money....
You will need to get back to the beginning o the whole controversy to get an answer. Apostle explained why he sent her money, and why he had to withdraw when the case first came to public attention.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by bareal(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

So what was the transfer for? Is she an artisan or a church worker? please, educate us sir....

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

pastor don send you 1m before?

10 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Lily4star(f): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
There's no smoke without fire, there was a sexual relationship, no one gives out such amount just like that without anything involved.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
tonio2wo:

When a married man pays money to a prostitute what comes to your mind?
so u now believe she's a prostitute? she didn't appear as a prostitute rather a destitute when she received the money. no prostitute will fight u when services rendered are adequately paid for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by AshiwajuFoward: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:
What was he paying so much money for?

Na toto na, from tithe money from mugus. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by bareal(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Why was she under his payroll?

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by nNEOo(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
wink2015:
I thought this matter have closed?

Why is Stephanie Otobo still freaking for a fight. This girl really want to fight dirty!

OTOBO OF A GIRL!

OTOBO DON BECOME OTONDO!

Where is her Lawyer Man? Justice Keyamo!

She lack respect for her mother and father who have made appeals on her behalf!

Anyway, this OTONDO of a girl is giving Blogger sufficient food to blog about just to drive traffic to the blog cheaply!

Whom the gods want to destroy, they first maketh

1)Mad
2)MAd
3)MAD
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by brightalo17: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:

They said her condition was bad in Canada,even though the good heart pastor never meet the lady before he started pumping money into the account of the striper so that her stripping job will not collapse.

Abeg make una help me tell the pastor there are many Naija strippers outside Nigeria waiting for such help.

Helping stripper while some Church members never see 2 times daily food,some are looking for smaller capital to start up some petty business yet the guy kept pumping such amount on a stripping project,Abeg am not a kid biko.

9 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by dragonking3: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Aburi001:
In our days, the definitions of service to God has been narrowed to....

1. Being a member of choir
2. A member of technical unit, keyboardist, drummer etc
3. A member of ushering unit, greeters
4. A member of sanitation department
5. A member of Pastor's security team
6. Or members of other subsidiaries within the church clubs

After all these busy body activities within a confined church space, you'll begin to wonder why the streets are dirty.

Those in the sanitation department bypass or carefully drive around the dirty streets while going to clean the church.

You'll begin to wonder why there are chaos and disorderliness in the city.

Why the society have no light and no taste from the supposedly light and salt of the earth.

The Church premises and world premises are totally 2 different worlds.

I don't blame the servants children who have been programmed by preachers saying "put your talents into service to God, belong to a department in our Church and serve him"

Acts 10:38 says Jesus went AROUND(Not within the church business premises) doing good.

Nigeria Church clubs are so distanced from the People as they have all become lovers of themselves( brothers and sisters in the Lord)

God have mercy on these so called Men of God (Pastors)
What value have you added to your own street talk less of the church?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
okobo, abi na otobo abi na obonto, i'm confused with all the blo's , aint it tyme this matter rested, Obasanjo sleep with himdaughter in-law several times, his family hail him as a hero, if at all Suleiman sleeps with you, it only proves u have a pussy shikena
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by chuksbogus: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
This is the same girl that said that Suleiman didn't send her money directly that he uses a middle man to send her money .so what is Suleiman name doing there?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by ojkalito(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
this woman no get shame atol

kontinu
why do u choose to ignore fact and talk about shame..haba

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by sybarite7(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:
IMPORTED KPOMO

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by emeka2847: 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Yes o. Na international transaction.
sybarite7:

IMPORTED KPOMO

A pity this girl.
Based on logistics, she should just leave this matter for God.
Apostle don already clean im mouth wella grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Tisham20(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
when will this case die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.