Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account (64179 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by dragonking3: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
roselynbas:
The way this woman has been on this issue shows that she has a major sponsor who is out to tarnish the image of Apostle Suleiman. Well, truth no dey hide especially when it has to do with God. We waiting for the "person behind".
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Firstcitizen: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:
What was he paying so much money for?

If some groupies perform miracles with your di.ck you go carry loan give dem sef. They there

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Misterdhee1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
dragonking3:
When the Apostle paid money for that male actors treatment how much was it? Seriously Nigerians need to wake up else to get people to help you will be hard one day.

cc ishilove
Was he sending the acclaimed male actors money occasionally? Can he tell us what he intends to gain in Otobo's case? Or was he trying to make her change, by sending her money almost equal to a professor's two months salaries in some universities? I won't like to call you too 'a mumu'. But seems i am being forced to.

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Icecream4U:
So there are no destitute in Mr Suleiman's church? Or even in his area and here in Nigeria? Also, why did the Suleiman have to transfer the money to her "Codedly"?
For gods sake there are thousands of people in his church that can't boast of 100k in their bank account and they go to his church regularly and still pay their offerings and tithes. Why must it be someone in far away Canada that don't even attend his church? Why must it be a girl?
I suggest you read and get informed. no few than 36 people in his church alone got new cars each from him last month to mark his birthday where as others got millions of naira on same Sunday . Before my very eyes he gave a guy that was following him in every of crusade 3 million with a car, on the 5th January 2016 at Michael okpara square Enugu .
FYI, I am not a member of his church, don't harbour evil against a man God has used in blessing so many people and nations , you will only succeed in bringing course on ur self, because when a man abuse Grace , he gets disgrace in return selah.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
joseph1832:
Her failed parents who failed to bring her up properly shouldn't be use as a yardstick. They failed, and their failure is what is what we're seeing now.
The blame shouldn't squarely be on the parents. A child chooses his or her own path, irrespective of their upbringing. I know pastor's children who are drug addicts today.

Justice Uwais' son, Mustapha Uwais aka Underwear Bomber had the best any child could wish for, but where is he today?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by dragonking3: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

They are going up and down calling people 'mumu' meanwhile they are the mumus raised to the power 100
Dont mind them. If to say aunty Kemi wrote that apostle suleman was gay just as she did papa Adegboye and Oyedepo, they would have brought up that male actors account who apostle suleman helped as evidence. grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by PataAlhaja(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

And sometimes people are blinded by bias and preconceived notions that even when truth knocks they can't see it.

The way you dey support this motherfuckin' "pastor", e be like say the guy dey fucck you sef o. No lie!

You acknowledge the fact that the useless "god of men" gave the "Olosho" money but I doubt if you've ever thought of the motive and reason for such largesse. I'm sure you know there are a lot of poverty-stricken Nigerians on the dirty streets of Auchi more deserving of this "tithe-and-offering" money instead of a Canada-based olosho!

SMdH!

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by jullty: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
J

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by joseph1832(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

The blame shouldn't be on the parents squarely. A child chooses his or her own path, irrespective of their upbringing.

Justice Uwais' son, Mustapha Uwais aka Underwear Bomber had the best any child could wish for, but where is he today?
If that were so, how come you're not waving your bra and panties all over Nairaland? I tell you, its as a result of your up-bringing. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by stonefaze: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Aburi001:
In our days, the definitions of service to God has been narrowed to....

1. Being a member of choir
2. A member of technical unit, keyboardist, drummer etc
3. A member of ushering unit, greeters
4. A member of sanitation department
5. A member of Pastor's security team
6. Or members of other subsidiaries within the church clubs

After all these busy body activities within a confined church space, you'll begin to wonder why the streets are dirty.

Those in the sanitation department bypass or carefully drive around the dirty streets while going to clean the church.

You'll begin to wonder why there are chaos and disorderliness in the city.

Why the society have no light and no taste from the supposedly light and salt of the earth.

The Church premises and world premises are totally 2 different worlds.

I don't blame the servants children who have been programmed by preachers saying "put your talents into service to God, belong to a department in our Church and serve him"

Acts 10:38 says Jesus went AROUND(Not within the church business premises) doing good.

Nigeria Church clubs are so distanced from the People as they have all become lovers of themselves( brothers and sisters in the Lord)

God have mercy on these so called Men of God (Pastors)
WORD
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Usmaniaaa: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:
rotten punana...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by dragonking3: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Was he sending the acclaimed male actors money occasionally? Can he tell us what he intends to gain in Otobo's case? Or was he trying to make her change, by sending her money almost equal to a professor's two months salaries in some universities? I won't like to call you too 'a mumu'. But seems i am being forced to.
How do you know if the money for the treatment was paid at once and not in batches? Kindly tell us else we know who the real mumu is.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by 2bam: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
this woman no get shame atol. you are talking as if you don't an average ashawo dont have shame talkless an international prostitute and even a stripper for that matter.

kontinu
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Usmaniaaa: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:
rotten punana..

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
ovokooo:
Stephanie Otobo who accused Apostle Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministries of having a sexual relationship with her, has released her financil statement which proves that Aposlte Suleman paid her some money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkXjB557D1I

http://ovoko.com.ng/stephanie-otobo-reveals-account-number-showing-apostle-suleman-gave-money-video/

I KNOW PASTORS CANT BE TRUSTED COS DEM GET BLOOD FOR BODY BUT THIS BABE IS GOING TOO LOW, EVERY PROSTITUTE ALAYS GOES THIS LOW TO PROOF A LIE.....

ABEG BIKO WHEN TITLE BEGIN SHOW FOR ACCOUNT STATEMENT......APOSTLE....LOL....E FOR SHOW CHIEF OR BISHOP....

ONLY A GULLIBLE slowpoke WILL BELIEVE THE SHIT THIS GIRL IS TRASHING OUT....SULAIMAN IS NOT A SAINT BUT THIS GIRL IS NOT JUST A PROSTITUE BUT A STUPID LIAR....

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Willgates(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Abeg this girl should go and get a life. I was expecting a more solid evidence not this trash. Apostle never denied transferring money on more than one occasion to this wayward mistake of a human being so what is this rubbish? Shameless creature.

This issue has become stale and overflogged jare

So what services did he get from the lady for him to be wiring such huge sums to her?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Icecream4U(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
dragonking3:
When the Apostle paid money for that male actors treatment how much was it? Seriously Nigerians need to wake up else to get people to help you will be hard one day.

cc ishilove
When your apostle sent money to the male actor, it made headlines even here on nairaland. My question is, why is it that whenever he sent out money and gifts to matured and ripe girls, It is always Codedly - doesn't make headlines?

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
joseph1832:
If that were so, how come you're not waving your bra and panties all over Nairaland? I tell you, its as a result of your up-bringing. Nothing more, nothing less.
Upbringing played a part in who I am today, but not entirely. My parents were not strict with us but I and my sibs made personal decision not to go the Otobo way grin

My own cousin, on the other hand was raised by a pastor in the Anglican church but that babe has done 'exploits', and it ain't the positive sort embarassed
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by 2bam: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
the truth must be told nothing less.hope you guys are seeing facts or is it forged pls let me known oo
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Misterdhee1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
dragonking3:
How do you know if the money for the treatment was paid at once and not in batches? Kindly tell us else we know who the real mumu is.
You are certified mumu. Answer my earlier question or stop publicizing your folly.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by 2bam: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:
. what else!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by dragonking3: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You are certified mumu. Answer my earlier question or stop publicizing your folly.
Your question doesn't hold any ground because you can't answer the opposite. You cant prove that the pastor didn't pay for the actors treatment in batches just the same way he did for Otobo yet you can swiftly jump into conclusions. I am in a good mood so I won't resolve into abusive words today.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by egodswill(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
In my opinion....

Account statement showing cash transfers from Suleiman may be admissible as evidence of some relationship or communication or business between both of them but NOT evidence in itself (alone) to prove her accusations against him...

She stays overseas, and many times Nigerians at home pays cash to Nigeria's bank accounts of people in diaspora for easy transfers and/or easy cash equivalent payment to foreign parties..

More evidences required to prove her case...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by blackboy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
This woman is a learner, I swear. The bank statement don't mean a thing that is why embassies don't just accept any kian bank statement. What took her ages to present this..
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by dragonking3: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Icecream4U:
When your apostle sent money to the male actor, it made headlines even here on nairaland. My question is, why is it that whenever he sent out money and gifts to matured and ripe girls, It is always Codedly - doesn't make headlines?
I bet you or others knew the actor due to his celebrity status before apostle suleman paid for his treatment right? Did you know about Otobo before this issue? If no, how do you expect it to make headlines?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Icecream4U(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wiseman5:

I suggest you read and get informed. no few than 36 people in his church alone got new cars each from him last month to mark his birthday where as others got millions of naira on same Sunday . Before my very eyes he gave a guy that was following him in every of crusade 3 million with a car, on the 5th January 2016 at Michael okpara square Enugu .
FYI, I am not a member of his church, don't harbour evil against a man God has used in blessing so many people and nations , you will only succeed in bringing course on ur self, because when a man abuse Grace , he gets disgrace in return selah.
Yes, They do these things in the open for everyone to see. That was why you were aware.
Now, why is Otobo's own done Codedly?

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Misterdhee1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
dragonking3:
Your question doesn't hold any ground because you can't answer the opposite. You cant prove that the pastor didn't pay for the actors treatment in batches just the same way he did for Otobo yet you can swiftly jump into conclusions. I am in a good mood so I won't resolve into abusive words today.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by mickeymimi: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
All I see is transaction section of the so called bank statement ... She should have showed us the top page or heading na ..where it says the name of the bank , bank account number or logo and address..

This could have been easily done by Microsoft word or excel...... grin

If that was true ... what could they have been selling and buying......that warrants the payment of huge sum of money biko grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by EdogiStar(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
Afonjas muslims leave Suleiman alone.
exempt d muslims from this pls
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by dragonking3: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Smh
You are now speechless right? cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Icecream4U(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
dragonking3:
I bet you or others knew the actor due to his celebrity status before apostle suleman paid for his treatment right? Did you know about Otobo before this issue? If no, how do you expect it to make headlines?
The people he gave cars to on his birthday, are they also celebrities?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.