Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Can I Start With N100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Start With N100k (935 Views)

What Business Can I Start At The University? / Ghost Customers!!! Make N1M Profit In 2020 Selling to Them, Starting With N100K / Business Tips: 10 Businesses You Can Boostrap With N100k In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Start With N100k by GentleNick(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Please lovely people, I need advice on any business I can start with 100k and be able to generate a steady daily or weekly income.

I need ideas on stuffs I can buy from somewhere they are cheaper and sell in the Niger delta for good profit.

Please note that I am not interested in anything like mmm or Internet investment.

Thank you everyone
Re: What Can I Start With N100k by Papiikush: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Have you tried plam oil business? It is a long term business though.
Re: What Can I Start With N100k by moblix: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Buy Pam slippers n shoes go to offices close to u an sell dem
Re: What Can I Start With N100k by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
GentleNick:
Please lovely people, I need advice on any business I can start with 100k and be able to generate a steady daily or weekly income.

I need ideas on stuffs I can buy from somewhere they are cheaper and sell in the Niger delta for good profit.

Please note that I am not interested in anything like mmm or Internet investment.

Thank you everyone

Perhaps you can start by finding out the kinds of products you see selling in your area.

Once you know the kinds of things that sell, you'll have a better idea of how to channel your energy.

Each area is different and so there are no hard and fast rules.

(By the way, another thing to consider; how long are you willing to wait to get your ROI?)

Who knows? You may find out you won't even need to START with the entire amount.

But it all starts with your own local research. You need to do YOUR homework.
Re: What Can I Start With N100k by Ayodehji202: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Invest in my transportation business and you wiil never regret it I swear
Re: What Can I Start With N100k by GentleNick(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
alignacademy:

Perhaps you can start by finding out the kinds of products you see selling in your area.

Once you know the kinds of things that sell, you'll have a better idea of how to channel your energy.

Each area is different and so there are no hard and fast rules.

(By the way, another thing to consider; how long are you willing to wait to get your ROI?)

Who knows? You may find out you won't even need to START with the entire amount.

But it all starts with your own local research. You need to do YOUR homework.

Thanks for the contribution. Someone in kebbi state has just told me about the onions business and it seems really good to invest in.

I was informed that I can get bags of onions at a great price from kebbi and sell in my town to make great profit. Please anyone with idea about this business should enlighten me please.
Re: What Can I Start With N100k by koredex4love(m): 6:01am On Apr 09, 2017
please be very careful about this great prices and great profits ideas.
i served in kebbi and the onlybysiness i observed worth investing in kebbi is fish,because they have rivers where they caught fish and processed it to dry/smoke fish.
Onion business seems to be good ,but think about storage facility,the season, and do your costing very well,and moreover that business throughout my stay seems to be better sourced from sokoto than kebbi,i never even hear of onions business then.
Wish you best of luck!

GentleNick:

Thanks for the contribution. Someone in kebbi state has just told me about the onions business and it seems really good to invest in.

I was informed that I can get bags of onions at a[b] great price[/b] from kebbi and sell in my town to make[b] great profit[/b]. Please anyone with idea about this business should enlighten me please.
Re: What Can I Start With N100k by PrinceDoxx(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2017
E

No

Easy

To

Dey

Collect

Over

From

Bet9ja

Everyday!!!!

grin grin

Still

Doubting?

lipsrsealed

Check

the

Dates

On

My

betslips

And

Do

The

Arithmetics

Yourself.

#Enjoy

https://www.nairaland.com/3727448/bet9ja-give-me-birthright-give#55402281

Still

thinking

Of

What

To

Use

For

(1) (Reply)

CBN Directs Banks To Reduce Charges / Billionaire Mike Adenuga's Son, Paddy Showed Off His Beautiful Mom / Monetize Your Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.