Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) (33305 Views)

Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" / Queen’s College Shut Over Death Of 2 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
liposuction123:
I'm tired of this country. For God's sake whyyyyy?? I'm not proud to be called a Nigerian honestly.
who is proud before cry
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by goshen26: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
"They kept the file and hindered u from seeing it"

Smh......the officials must have collected some kudi not tell their boss the situation of things, or allow the right authority have access to it

Wen are we going to value life above material things in this country.....

Corruption everywhere....

No matter how small the place of authority there will always be corruption, even common class rep will show veto power by releasing material to his gf b4 others

RIP fallen hero....don't know wen tears dropped from eyes...
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
So.sad.RIP
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by Kilanee: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Two bedroom flat and four toilet for sale!
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
xtiandamondre:
Omg what's happening in my country. Every bad news here and here. Is the God angry with us ni?
what have you done to change the country for the better
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
When shall we learn to take responsibility in this country?? Negligence everywhere. Just terrible.
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
liposuction123:
I'm tired of this country. For God's sake whyyyyy?? I'm not proud to be called a Nigerian honestly.
go Togo na or Cameroon
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
sisisioge:
Omg! Dearlordinheaven! Please show us mercy! May God grant her good passage.

As for the school...whew!
HE has shown you mercy. na una like suffer
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by zudozz: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
she is already in heaven
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by orjaha(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
good night damsel
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Her spirit wont rest until the school authority who did everything possible to hide this outbreak are brought to justice physically and spiritually.
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
samson15:

http://punchng.com/tears-as-queens-college-orphan-pupil-is-buried/
Liver enlargement?

Could it have been Hepatitis related?
RIP dear one
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by soldierboi16(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jonathan mbaka my former principal kontunu ur goodvwork there sweep all those stupid bastards from the ministry jare

1 Like

Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by Tiredoffakeshit: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
God bless the dead n comfort th living
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by Somatic(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
The ex principal should be thoroughly investigated and sanctioned appropriately. Under her regime, a sexual assault cade was buried, rather the student involved was expelled. Now students have died of ailments denied and almost buried by her administration. She needs her dossier looked into.
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by cooltony09: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Too many bad news these days...This country is tiring
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
What an awful news ... Do rest on dear.
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by temitope277(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
rip
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Brings tears to my eyes.
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
So sad, head must roll R.I.P
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
shabashola:
RIP..may God give the parents and luved ones the fortitude to bear this irreplacable loss..

didnt u read the whole thing? She lost both her parents when she was 8. She's an orphan
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by PataAlhaja(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Kilanee:
Two bedroom flat and four toilet for sale!

Shoro niyen?

SMH
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by PataAlhaja(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2017
...too bad!
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by delishpot: 12:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Medicine after death. That has always been Nigeria's style of handling matters.
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by UncleJJ(m): 2:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by 19naia(m): 4:13am On Apr 09, 2017
That is why siblings and housemates should be charged with attempted murder when they play games of spite with each other by dipping the other person's tooth brush in the toilet. shocked
Dropping filth in someone's food and drink or dipping tooth brush in the toilet and so on is thought of as child's play, but that is how diarrhea can be passed along and obviously it can lead to death. shocked
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by seguno2: 4:19am On Apr 09, 2017
pacesetter247:
This is so disheartening, to think that she was the only survivor of her family name and now she is gone, a whole family gone from earth. RIP dear Praise and the other 2 students. I pray this does not happen to any of the students there again, I pray healing for all affected students. The Federal Government needs to do a revamp of all Unity schools to avoid re-occurrence of any sort.

RIP to the girl.
However, the issue of contaminated water is more the fault of the STATE government than the fault of the federal government that runs the school.
The progressives who have ruled the state of excellence for 18 years should be called to order for not providing clean water for the entire state despite their huge IGR and annual budget.
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by bush112(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2017
rip young one
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2017
they bring in babies into a secondary school, at what end do they want her to cop in school? What i have to just say is RIP to the dead and also the person who is in charge of the supply of water should be warned or be changed, they should eat and drink well
Re: Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) by solidman59(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Awwww, RIP little one. The world will miss your pretty smile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Suspended By UNILAG / Bedbugs Ravage UNILAG, Students Cry Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.