Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing (25699 Views)

A Nairalander Graduates In Style. / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Mohammed Mustafa Cengiz Graduates As Best Student From Russian Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by MrAwePresident: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2017
cheesy
Where's her 25 million
Sorry her 250 naira
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by dangotesmummy: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2017
grin
umarshehu58:
All this bookworms no sabi love at all, na so so book dey dere head tongue
and his do you know that? Who told you.

Obama is a professor and he's a romantic husband. Lol

Michelle has attested to that several times grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2017
KennyID17:

U Ehn cheesy cheesy, thank u for the mention sha angry grin grin
grin all day kiss na by force ... this better than topic thought you would run if i do thread grin
Will holla for oza room .. make i sing happy birthday
If you laugh ..
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by oroky1: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Is she married please inform me
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by KennyID17(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin all day kiss na by force ... this better than topic thought you would run if i do thread grin
Will holla for oza room .. make i sing happy birthday
If you laugh ..

I wanna cry right now embarassed embarassed, Tanku jare beta pikin, wagbayi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2017
KennyID17:

I wanna cry right now embarassed embarassed, Tanku jare beta pikin, wagbayi grin grin grin

No cry o wink
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Gerrard59(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Congratulations. She should find her way to either the UK, US or Germany.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Gerrard59(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2017
safarigirl:
the word is 'dumb' not 'dump' and being book smart does not mean someone is not dumb

You fit ask her current affairs now and she won't know jack cuz such people rarely go outside their scope of study

It takes a lot to emerge the best in one's field of which intelligence plays a great role. Whether book smart or bookish, lass has something upstairs.

Your last statement has more to do with being knowledgeable - which is a function of interest and having an information resource.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by mypains: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Escalze:
congrats

not my specs though tongue
she is has got brain and a promising future that can flourish under any economic condition like recssion because people will always be sick.

OP, abeg hook me up with the babe.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by umarshehu58(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin and his do you know that? Who told you.

Monkey no fyn bt im mama lyk am
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Elnino4ladies: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2017
She try
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by cosade(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Congratulations dear.
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by luminouz(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Escalze:
congrats

Not mine either....too much booking made her almost anorexically thin!
Nice face dou!!!!!
Since I like gehs with brains......congrats dear!!!!
Quote me wrongly n watch ur destiny fly away in Birdman's beak....
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin and his do you know that? Who told you.

N u think she would say otherwise? Her husband is freaking president!!!!!
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Tallesty1:
I am sure you're not her specs too.
Free the nigga jor.
make him dey yarn dust
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
Wow beautiful girl cheesy congrats
Happy Birthday to a lovely guy KennyID17 Please try and enjoy it dear ! LLNP more blessing kiss( on the cheek o) grin

Bumbae...lovely guy..u don taste am b4....##Smh
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Turks: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Nice ladder
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by MOSICATED5(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Is she single? The reason am still single is because have been looking for a dark skinned, intelligent Nurse to mary

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by kennyjam: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2017
God has been faithful....Congrats
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2017
safarigirl:
the word is 'dumb' not 'dump' and being book smart does not mean someone is not dumb

You fit ask her current affairs now and she won't know jack cuz such people rarely go outside their scope of study

corrected. I guess we are all not above mistakes.
You have a point though.
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by KennyID17(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Randy91:

Bumbae...lovely guy..u don taste am b4....##Smh

Baba what are u tasting ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2017
KennyID17:

Baba what are u tasting ooo cheesy cheesy

##hollowspot###badt guy
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by lilreese: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2017
moo she fine
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
safarigirl:

do I smell jealousy?

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by darejem2002: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Congrats
Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by manikspears: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2017
safarigirl:

Because you are not book smart abi, hater spotted. Singing: jealously no good o

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Escalze:
congrats
Who asked you?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Slayqueens and pepperdemgang won't like this because all they know is taking selfies and makeup lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by KennyID17(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Randy91:

##hollowspot###badt guy

Weytin b #hollowspot#

#TeamV, Abi na Bumbae1 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2017
safarigirl:

Nobody can be an expert in all fields. Doesn't make them any less intelligent. Scientists probably don't know jack shiit about literature, besides there are different types of intelligence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by SycophanticGoat: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Profayo:
A nairalander(Purplelips)was the best graduating student at the induction held on April 6 2017,she won six prizes including the prize for the award for the best graduating student

They'll give this beautiful bright lady N100 recharge card now but if it's some useless never do well musicians or some senseless BBN fornicators, they'd be splashed with millions.. Issorai undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nairalander Graduates As Best Student In OAUTHC School Of Nursing by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2017
Mmmmm I've never see a post here That a nairalander commit crime. Just like post of a certain tribe in Nigeria commit one crime to another. Or nairalander no be the Nigerians wey dey commit those crime. Just my ill mind speaking though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS / ASUU: FG Releases N30bn For Lecturers' Allowances / Akin-Ibisagba Kinfeosioluwa Desire, Covenant Best Graduating Student Civil Engin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.