Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Got A Marketing Job But....... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Marketing Job But....... (699 Views)

I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do / Why Do Unemployed Nigerians Want A Job But Reject Marketing Job At All Cost? / When You're Not Qualified For A Job But You Have Connections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Marketing Job But....... by yinks0067: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Good evening nairalander
I got a job from an organization that is into real estates.they sell land and houses in lekki area. I am to be employed a s a marketer but what baffles me is the condition that salary (50k) is tied to sales. i.e no sales no salary for the month..i begin to ponder... Does anyone here had an experience of a job like this? Perharps i need to relocate to lagos . Pls help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Got A Marketing Job But....... by Abduletudaye(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
yinks0067:
Good evening nairalander
I got a job from an organization that is into real estates.they sell land and houses in lekki area. I am to be employed a s a marketer but what baffles me is the condition that salary (50k) is tied to sales. i.e no sales no salary for the month..i begin to ponder... Does anyone here had an experience of a job like this? Perharps i need to relocate to lagos . Pls help

Except you are driven by passion for the job, please let it go. It doesnt make any sense.. If there was a basic salary, it would have been another reason to stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got A Marketing Job But....... by ammyluv2002(f): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Except you are driven by passion for the job, please let it go. It doesnt make any sense.. If there was a basic salary, it would have been another reason to stay.
I agree with you. Op, pls let it go okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got A Marketing Job But....... by Abduletudaye(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I agree with you. Op, pls let it go okay

Abi...altho im a marketer but the thing keeping me is the basic and theres this potential of getting promoted or getting bonus once the target is met.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Got A Marketing Job But....... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
that is not a job. let it go, another will come.

1 Like

Re: Got A Marketing Job But....... by yinks0067: 7:07am On Apr 09, 2017
strong766:
that is not a job. let it go, another will come.

Thanks alot guys..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Interview At Abstract Ideas Ltd / Private Home Teacher Urgently Needed In Ilorin / 4 Fresh Vacancies At Organization Of The Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.