Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do (3039 Views)

After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... / FIRS Job Alert / Senate President Secured FIRS Job For 26 People In His Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by spyjulius(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2020
Good day all.

I have received this on my mail few days ago but because it was on Spam I didn't see it on time.
Pls what am I to do I have not pay tax because I have not been working. So what should I do. I need help. Pls help your boy to come out of this successful. Thanks

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by meetme01: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2020
SCAM.

Because you saw presidency? Nah

Check FIRS site to confirm their email

Nigeria does not use presidency, she use gov.ng

18 Likes

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by daddytime(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2020
Lol....

The useless fraudsters wan chop curse money from you.

6 Likes

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2020
spyjulius:
Good day all.

I have received this on my mail few days ago but because it was on Spam I didn't see it on time.
Pls what am I to do I have not pay tax because I have not been working. So what should I do. I need help. Pls help your boy to come out of this successful. Thanks
Them go give you private akant wey you go wire transfer put inside.From there you don fall mugu be that.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by spyjulius(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2020
I love Nairaland... Hahahaha. Thanks guys

3 Likes

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by yanabasee1(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2020
If you never applied for the job, then it's a scam.

They'd called you and and also send you a text message.

The email is also a scam.

You don't have to worry about doing anything.

1 Like

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by Kestolove(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2020
Awon Yahoo Yahoo

1 Like

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2020
spyjulius:
Good day all.

The scammers only need your TAX documents for nefarious activities.
WISE UP!

5 Likes

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by aieromon(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2020
spyjulius:
Good day all.

The mail was moved to SPAM for a reason. The reason was even stated by your email provider.

Do not allow this episode to end in tears. Walk away.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by obyrich(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2020
spyjulius:
Good day all.

Scam
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by femi4: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2020
spyjulius:
Good day all.

Sakamanje...No wonder you found it in Spam
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2020
I wanted to say something, but it appears like the elders also share the same opinion

Any job offer you didn't apply for is a scam

BTW, look at the screenshots below
There is nothing Nigerian in the domain presidency (dot) com.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by Noloss(f): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Shine your eyes.
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by korrej(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2020
These people with their different wayo schemes. Imagine tax bla bla bla of the last 5 years. Lol...just imagine!

1 Like

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by flokii: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2020
Scam!

There is nothing like at presidency dot com, instead it should be at firs dot gov dot ng.
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by UbanmeUdie: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2020
shocked

It is better to be a beggar in an open market than to be a fraudster.

This is pure fraud but only the gullible end up as victims.

How do you suddenly get excited over a job offer you never applied for or got recommended for?

Send your tax details at your peril.

1 Like

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by sacajawea: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
And those FIRS women can Fvck! FIRS IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS, Don't go there.
eeya OP, better luck next time
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by HoluGraze: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Noloss:
Shine your eyes.
Korokoro... (in mayorkun's voice)
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Scammers grin
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by Kemimarch16(f): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Yahoo Boyz in action
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by psucc(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
People don warn you plenty. So I no go talk again.
Run, RUn, RUN!
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by clickloaded(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
spyjulius:
Good day all.

Na the tax format them one use take chop your money so.
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by VickyRotex(f): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Just the same way I won $500,000 USD. cheesy Am I not a lucky sshilldd? My email was selected out of 100,000,000 email addresses as the lucky winner.

What a Waawwuuu! I just need to pay 99 dollars to claim the prize. So chicken - a - change considering what I won.

1 Like

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by jericco1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Guys dey press button on top your head lol
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by galantjoe(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Tax clearance certificate is usually 3 years, not 5 years.
If the job is authentic, you can quickly pay your income tax for past 5yrs and they will give u tax clearance certificate.

But the job offer looks like scam
Go to FIRS to make inquiry
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by VickyRotex(f): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
galantjoe:
Tax clearance certificate is usually 3 years, not 5 years.
If the job is authentic, you can quickly pay your income tax for past 5yrs and they will give u tax clearance certificate.

But the job offer looks like scam
Go to FIRS to make inquiry

There's no need for this. It's obviously a scam

1 Like

Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by iamclime(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I wanted to say something, but it appears like the elders also share the same opinion

Any job offer you didn't apply for is a scam

BTW, look at the screenshots below
There is nothing Nigerian in the domain presidency (dot) com.
Nice intel here using OSINT. Well done!
Make our guy #NoGoFallMaga!
Re: I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do by blueghost(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Are you a learner
Shine your eye that is scam

(1) (Reply)

Re: Nlng Call. / Salary For A Company Secretary In Nigeria / Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC); Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.