Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message (25958 Views)

JAMB Cancels UTME Result Of Another Candidate / JAMB Postpones UTME Mock Examination, 283,319 Registered For 2018 UTME So Far / Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by BABANGBALI: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na wa o,tins were not as bad as these when I wroted my JAMB some year ago
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by denis2: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by pricipal2003(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
I ve always known this man's tenure will be the worst as far as jamb leadership is concerned. He is also a pathological liar by claiming that over one million candidates ve registered with this massive challenges facing them
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
BetaThings:

That is exactly why he should be sacked
No regard for the youths and their parents
He is a Muslim like me, but does not matter - there are better Muslims who will move things forward for the country
They should sack him pronto
Brother, I wish it was that easy! We the youths have the mandate to effect positive changes in our system when we take the mantle of leadership.
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by slivertongue: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
This man is bent on destroying the little credibility that JAMB can brag of. Why is he in a hurry to reform the system? The new system could cause choas in registration and exam centres, and this could lead to his sack.
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
BanevsJoker:
A professor of Islamic studies, a religion that sees Boko as Haram, is appointed registrar of the body responsible for admitting students into institutions that teach Boko. SMH.
didinrin ni e, u dont av a decerning mind
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Ibidapson(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Prof no get time as he dey prepare for tumao #BBNaija show
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by BetaThings: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:

Brother, I wish it was that easy! We the youths have the mandate to effect positive changes in our system when we take the mantle of leadership.
I sincerely believe that JAMB can be a tool for forcing the hands of government
Imagine all the students who turned out today deciding to open a twitter handle and talk about their experiences
Since their parents too also experienced it, the stories will be believed

The should flood NASS members, Osinbajo's facebook page, twitter account etc with their experiences
They should write to newspapers, blogs
They have the number to ratchet pressure on the government

Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by bejeria101(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pivot:
Can't you read and understand what was written?
I wonder! Zombie spotted.
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by aminu790(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
God bless prof.
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by mykell56(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
I bet the real exam date would also be shifted..the time frame is jst too short
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by DavidEsq(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
plenty9316:

what are u saying?
The truth, Daura President cum zombie
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by karrim4real(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
BanevsJoker:
A professor of Islamic studies, a religion that sees Boko as Haram, is appointed registrar of the body responsible for admitting students into institutions that teach Boko. SMH.

Looking for your problem.

Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by DavidEsq(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
oxyG:

Can't you use your brain for once?
Are u sure u are using urs?
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by lovethchioma(f): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
I just knew it
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by adedayourt(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
plenty9316:

what are u saying?

U obviously too dumb to understand Wat was written cool
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by konedt(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
imagine wish I could just trek to dubia . . . . . 9ja issue Don tire me
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Roadmike(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pivot:

I beg tell am for me since he cannot comprehend like the so called prof at Jamb
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Roadmike(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
YUSUPH1986:
didinrin ni e, u dont av a decerning mind

Is that statement wrong or what do you mean didinrin ? Or are you referring to your mentor the prof?
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by isoh(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmm!!
say no to JAMB'S frustration today. Enrol for IJMB

Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by BetaThings: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Roadmike:

Is that statement wrong or what do you mean didinrin ? Or are you referring to your mentor the prof?

His mentor is a prof
Who is yours?
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by akigbemaru: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Love Machine:
Despite buhari taking 6 month to appoint cabinet and assuring Nigerians that the best hands would be picked to work under his government,they all turned out to be flopped.
2 years of failure.Next year 2018 campaign will start and you will be hearing a lot of propaganda as achievement.
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Temysteve(m): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2017
mantosa:
Failed state. I weep for Nigeria
Sule! U better weep for yourself first nd do the needful b4 u weep for Nigeria.
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by glossy6(f): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Boydehot:
I pity those fine boys/girls that were exposed under the sun with unreasonable excuses.

My daughter came from her school (boarding ) for the mock jamb and wasted the whole day. CAN you imagine?
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Boydehot: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Chai, mama sori for the time & resources wasted.
glossy6:

My daughter came from her school (boarding ) for the mock jamb and wasted the whole day. CAN you imagine?
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by plenty9316(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Pivot:
ur statements is contradictory,
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by plenty9316(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2017
Boydehot:
Chai, mama sori for the time & resources wasted.

sorry mummy, its one of the price for the decayed system. Things shall be better and we will have course to thank Jah.
Remind her we are still in Nigeria and u must be well prepared for the unknowns, it makes us better
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by mantosa(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2017
You are MAD

Temysteve:
Sule! U better weep for yourself first nd do the needful b4 u weep for Nigeria.
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Boydehot: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2017
I think i did say what was in my mind and u air ur stance. No offence tnx.
plenty9316:

sorry mummy, its one of the price for the decayed system. Things shall be better and we will have course to thank Jah.
Remind her we are still in Nigeria and u must be well prepared for the unknowns, it makes us better
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by Chuukwudi(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=brakagonn post=55389519][/quote]
I'm interested!!!
Re: Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message by deebsman1(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Idiot Oloyede, d way he scattered lives at Unilorin with archaic ideas, experimenting it nationally again

Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills / Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni / Most Influential Students In OAU, Mr Nairaland Top The List